mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Please make the minimum players for the baseball plugin lower.

wwaver

Level 11
IGN:wwaver
DATE: 12/30/21
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: could you make the plugin require less people for baseball.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: me and my friend e4c4 sometimes wanna play baseball but we don't have 16 people always online and ready to play. Most of the other sports only require 2 or none at all like swimming and track. So I thought this might be a good suggestion.

[IMAGES IF ANY]

Mxxkie

Level 155
Mxxkie
Mxxkie
Omega
Currently, the baseball plugin is being worked on! As someone that has personally tested it previously, let me tell you it's going to be something! For further updates on current plugin reworks and updates, be sure to check out this page SRP Trello!

wwaver

Level 11
Currently, the baseball plugin is being worked on! As someone that has personally tested it previously, let me tell you it's going to be something! For further updates on current plugin reworks and updates, be sure to check out this page SRP Trello!
Ty!

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your feedback, we've decided to accept your suggestion.

- We'll lower the minimum to two players & Create a game mode that players can practice batting.​
- Sadly, our current Baseball isn't changeable, but once we've completed our main bulk of development the developers will resume work on the new Baseball plugin with the above features.​

Users who are viewing this thread