mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Please Read; Dear Everyone. .

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
I want to start this off by saying I appreciate all and every single staff member that helps with SRP, as they have a huge impact on the server and it really is just a great place to hangout and make friends on this server. And it's all thanks to them!

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying anyone has done this, I'm just reminding everyone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like a lot of people look at staff members as just people for help, which is a good thing. But also look at staff members as someone who just has to always be there and always has to be happy, and possibly wanting to be a staff members friend to the point they are almost forcing it. Staff members are people as well, with their own lives and problems. They aren't all 'scary' as some people say, some of them just need some love and someone to talk to with help and their problems. They also have relationships, families, and possibly jobs to attend. So they can't always be there to help you and you have to realize that, and not just assume; "They only said no to helping me, because they don't like me." No! That is not it at all in any way shape or form. It's just some staff members are busy with their own lives outside of being a staff member that they need to attend to. And finally, if you see a staff member that seems upset, or that looks like they just need to talk to someone. Ask what's wrong, and try to help them with their problems instead of them always helping with yours.

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
I want to start this off by saying I appreciate all and every single staff member that helps with SRP, as they have a huge impact on the server and it really is just a great place to hangout and make friends on this server. And it's all thanks to them!

DISCLAIMER: I'm not saying anyone has done this, I'm just reminding everyone
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel like a lot of people look at staff members as just people for help, which is a good thing. But also look at staff members as someone who just has to always be there and always has to be happy, and possibly wanting to be a staff members friend to the point they are almost forcing it. Staff members are people as well, with their own lives and problems. They aren't all 'scary' as some people say, some of them just need some love and someone to talk to with help and their problems. They also have relationships, families, and possibly jobs to attend. So they can't always be there to help you and you have to realize that, and not just assume; "They only said no to helping me, because they don't like me." No! That is not it at all in any way shape or form. It's just some staff members are busy with their own lives outside of being a staff member that they need to attend to. And finally, if you see a staff member that seems upset, or that looks like they just need to talk to someone. Ask what's wrong, and try to help them with their problems instead of them always helping with yours.

+1
You blow me away with wholesomeness

Exposion

Level 47
Assembles
Assembles
Rich+
Thank you, I just know how some staff members might feel when a lot of people do this sometimes
Well they do have to deal with application, moderating player and their chats, dealing with things in the discord like #help and banning people who decide to raid the discord. So I mean they do a lot
So I would think they would like when you ask were to just ask "How are you doing, (Staffs name)"

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
In all honesty I feel like people try to befriend staff. I will say though, you should never view staff as someone belonging on a pedestal, but someone who put themselves last for the well being of the server. A very honorable job they do. It’s never easy and they aren’t payed for there work.

Friendly thread!!

Users who are viewing this thread