ErikFinster
Omega+
IGN:
Erik Finster

DATE:
7th of August, 2023

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Review/Repair a few textures:
Like the eggs that are being fried in the frying pan, toast and all toast-related items.
This would extend to the textures for apples, oranges, and other stackable items.
And finally, the somewhat unsettling and (in time) easily dismissable purple thing that pops in- and out of existence while fishing.

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I argue that this is not intended and fixing the texture would restore immersion, while handling these items.
It would also make it easier to discern when eggs in the frying pan are ready and edible.

Unbenannt.png
(I was able to fix the bread issue by manually installing the texture pack and choosing an Optifine 1.19.1 installation)

eaea.png
(This issue seems to be caused by the gesture plug-in)

aefefaaef.png

Last edited:

ErikFinster

Level 143
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
Did you updated your texture pack? they reste every sunday
Oh yes, I used /resource and installed it successfully. (At least according to the server message.)

But you brought up a good point!
This does not seem to apply to everyone - rather it seems to be an issue that only I (or very few people) seem to have.
I'll try to launch the game with an older client. I'll also try and install the textures manually from this source.

Mialyansa

Level 69
Oh yes, I used /resource and installed it successfully. (At least according to the server message.)

This does not seem to apply to everyone - rather it seems to be an issue that only I (or very few people) seem to have.
I'll try to launch the game with an older client. I'll also try and install the textures manually from this source.
It also happens to me

Mialyansa

Level 69
+1. I cant stop seeing apples glitched and it pains me. (I heard this is related to the gestures plugin)

NoZinth

Level 199
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
The things you've displayed here are two seperate issues @ErikFinster

The bread is due to the version of minecraft you're using, switching to 1.19.2 or lower should resolve this

The apples are caused by the gestures plugin

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable

ye manually is better

ErikFinster

Level 143
ErikFinster
ErikFinster
Omega+
The things you've displayed here are two seperate issues @ErikFinster

The bread is due to the version of minecraft you're using, switching to 1.19.2 or lower should resolve this

The apples are caused by the gestures plugin
I opted for using Optifine with a 1.19.1 installation, manually installed the texture pack, and it fixed the bread! But truly, the apples seem to be unrelated.
Thank you.

KimiNoUso

Level 344
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Please make a Bug Report​