mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

pls give me job oph <3

Eggsy

Level 2
OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name): Purpole

Previous bans:
I've got a couple, almost all of them were because sometimes I acted toxic or rather childish wich I am most certainly ashamed of right now and I wouldn't repeat that.

Describe your activity on the server:
I play daily unless something pops up in real life that is very important, I play a maximum of 5-6 hours and the minimum for 2 hours a day.

Do you have Discord?
I do, the tag is DIRT#5607

Do you have a microphone?
I do have a good working microphone.

List your current and past applications:
I don't have any other applications on the server.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is to finally after many years of playing SRP to get a job due to the overall toughness and ways to make money if you don't have a job on the server. And of course, I want to expand my horizons and try new things that SRP has to offer. I would also love to spread information about the current circumstance of Karakura and also hopefully stop disasters from happening.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?
I believe I withhold numerous amounts of knowledge of journalism, which is the following. A story that you report must be something of an interest of the citizens in that town or city, otherwise, your report will be disregarded. A good report could be the happening of a tragedy towards a famous person, such as a well trained and respected citizen. Not only will this open a new light to the citizens, but it might also hopefully stop these things from ever happening.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP
In my opinion, reporters are important just like Hospital staff or policemen, because after all, we are attempting to make the whole SRP experience more realistic and believable. So I believe having more reporters would be a great addition to the server, as well as other jobs that are already in the server or any new ones that might be added.

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: Daryl is a 6 ft male and would posses serious facial features most of the time. He is both a physically and mentally strong man who is often surly and very resourceful but his compassion and loyalty towards the people he cares about are second-to-none; despite his hardened personality, he is not without a soft, emotional side. On the job he would always seem professional and calm, it would seem that he is the same off the job. Daryl would face his co-workers with a friendly attitude but will still strive to be a better reporter. Daryl's plans for the future would be simple, to become a successful reporter.

BACKSTORY:
Daryl was born in America, his mother would be an American female, and his dad would be a mixed Australian and Japanese male. He comes from a poor family, his parents were not very supportive throughout his life, but he kept going and achieving what he wanted, although he loved his parents a light feeling of a relief happened when they passed away, of course, he felt sad but finally, he was able to go on with his life, that's when he decided to move back to Japan and hopefully get a good-paying job and a better life.

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name:
Daryl "Biker" Dixon

Given Name(s):
Daryl Dixon

Preferred Name:
Biker

Nationality:
American.

Current Location:
Japan/Karakura

Phone Number:
(+81) 618-708-485

oph

Level 165
⇣≡ [DENIED] ::
You may re-apply on [08/15/20]

❏. [Changes…]
Re-read the concept for journalists, they only work within the school.
I believe you got the old role, News-Reporter, and journalists mixed up which is why I'd like you
to reconsider if you'd really want to become a club member!

Thank you for applying

Users who are viewing this thread