mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Plz i need information on this.

Sampsu

Level 1
I have been noticing that almost everyone has a same type or same styled skin. Do they make themselves or is there a person that makes them?

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
Over the years on SRP, some people have developed a certain skin shading style which most of SRP is using at the moment. Some people make their own skins, and some go to others to get a skin made. Most of the time, people pay with in-game money or out of game money. People who do skins for others are called tailors, if you would like some tailoring servers in discord, you can shoot me a dm and I'll be more than happy to send you some servers!!!

uta

Level 104
wavestalker
wavestalker
Omega+
drainingfeeling made my base/first skin but most of the outfits that i use for my character are outfits i make bdghdfbg

like this for example, this is my char miho bgdfbdnsfbnsdf

if you;re looking for a tailor, i can give some discord links to a few like euphoria and cartier tailoring

kustomzero

Level 132
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
If you need a tailor, I'm open. My prices are cheap and I can provide you examples along with more information. Just hmu on discord, MykeShotz#8433

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
I have been noticing that almost everyone has a same type or same styled skin. Do they make themselves or is there a person that makes them?
There're a lot of tailors and some special "style" for SRP, but u don't have to worry about that bc like- it doesn't really matter what skin do u have, all teh skins r cool

Latte

Level 194
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
There are tons of players who each have their own individual skin styles, either bought off a tailor or made by themselves. Over the course of what like 10 years the server has taken a deep dive into making its own unique thing; skins! SRP's current style is what you see most commonly, players having variants of 'old' 'new' and 'unique' skins (if you care to label it). So yes, a majority of players make there own skins learning from friends who are fellow tailors—you can compare it highly to art, tailors having skins as the art they create! If you want some tailoring servers, and/or some examples; feel free to dm me on discord and I will refer you to my personal favorite servers/tailors

[Discord] SequesterSyrup Meowith#5865 (ik its stupid) hope me and all the others have helped to answer your question!

Users who are viewing this thread