Poilce

Level 1
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): Poilce

Discord Name & Tag: Poilce#6981

Previous bans: N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
Active, I like to play for a good quantity of hours to at least 6 and over, to learn more about new things and to enjoy it as well, making friends and overall just doing roleplay.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

What is your motivation for applying?:
I'd like to start off that I always have the good habit of getting involved into communities and watch them grow and help them out, I see this as an exciting opportunity for me to have something new to do since I am just a regular 12th grader who just sometimes attends classes and just runs around the school talking to others once in a while, I've tried a bit of gangrp and personally was not that enjoyable due to how much toxicity I realized there was but on the bright side I am able to understand how others can find it enjoyable.

I am the type of individual that likes to be given tasks and missions and have some sort of stress involved in it in order for me to have a challenge to make it interesting and hard, not something easy. As a kid I've always been interested in working as a police officer and want to have the type of experience of it on a Minecraft server, in my family I do have my father who works as a police officer and also a few uncles, I myself want to follow their footsteps as always getting involved into the communities and protecting and serving is my type of interest.
I do realize how stressful it is to be working as a police officer on a server or in real life, but at the same time it is worth it because at the end of the day you are representing yourself in a good way and police officers have to go through a lot so I believe I have what it takes to become a police officer and especially the maturity as well knowing there is a lot of players on this server with different ages, I've seen other forms of roleplay such as jocks, ems, school faculty and criminals especially around the powerplant, I realize that in my opinion most of the other roleplay factions help more with character development but does not have that much more of action in it with preventing crime. which I am a type of individual that likes to spring into action preventing crime because I never agree with violence, preventing crime and creating a good developed character to become part of the KPD to enforce justice is what I am interested in.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I do have a great amount of knowledge into police work thanks to the man himself, my father.
he has told me stories about how he used to be at his work and many intense and dangerous events he has been through, I do hear similar stories from my professor as well this year.

I am at my first year of college studying police foundations in order to graduate and get a diploma attempting to become a police detective in the real world, I am 17 and my birthday is in December, as a college freshman going through multiple assignments and tests studying to do policing. Age is the only thing I am comfortable sharing and nothing else that is personal as I know the dangerous of social media. I know that police officers have many different types of ranking systems and how each department may run how they operate in different ways but yet similar as well. Police officers have also same ranks but in different states they could be called different names, such as in here they are called a cadet, yet in other places they are called a rookie. From what I know being a police officer is no where near about being happy about having a gun and wanting to use it like most younger audience believe., there's a lot of stressful emotional times that they will have to go through especially if they are a patrol officer they will have to go through many dangerous situations Using a pistol as a police officer is one of the last things you'd want to do because you'd have to go through the fact that you just attempted or even did take a suspects life and they might have had a whole family and many relationships, friendships, etc, and also you would have to go through court, get an attorney and etc. From what I seen and know from researching on the POLICE | KPD Equipment Information & more, I've got to see how realistic the equipment is and it seems really interesting of how it would operate on the server. I also have seen from my own point of view on the server that as a police officer was alone at one time and got knocked out with a spiked bat from two criminals and had no back up what so ever, which is something that should be more careful when patrolling alone but then again the other officer should have been assisting him into arresting the criminals, I was more than happy to pick up the officer and bring him to the hospital, I know that patrol officers are allowed to roam alone but it is not recommended because of incidents like this that occur. but in my opinion he should have not been alone at that time and should have had a partner to be more safe and incase something happens to one of them the other officer can radio for backup or send some type of distress signal because he was also chasing two people alone, Police officers are meant to continue to patrol around and investigate into crimes, they always are ready to be called on the line 110, when ever someone calls they are to respond immediately as they are an emergency service aside from the EMS, which clearly KPD can radio EMS for immediate medical aid. The police officers attempt to be as quick as possible and maintain their emotional stress at a limit that wont mess with them especially when on duty that they could end up doing something that would put their job in jeopardy. It's expected much professionalism and a major responsibility for officers to carry, as it's up to them to prevent crime and no one else's, they have to work as force and they also have their own units that are professionally and specifically trained for types of situations, which these units are capable of handling them more properly compared to a regular officer, realistically in real life there is a swat unit that most are aware of, but there is many other units in the real world, I shall now list the ranking system of the KPD and how they operate, they make sure to do fines, arrest logs, investigations, they also take many reports at either inside the KPD at the front desk or outside of the city, they put on restraining orders, train other officers once they are at a role that may do trainings, Checking CCTV cameras which can play a very essential useful role when needed, Interrogation to suspects and also witnesses, DNA testing and finger print scanning's, and etc. Police officers always act professional and not immature, acting their age being mature and most of the time talking with academic vocabulary and never in some type of slang if on duty, and even if they are off duty they still do not talk with slang, only times police officers tend to talk in slang is if they are going under cover.

Police Cadet: The Police Cadet rank is the very first rank you achieve when your application gets accepted, you begin to be trained by training officers and will have to go through a good long term process of information to inquire to learn, and physical training as well until they are finally able to take up on an exam. The front desk counter at the KPD is where cadets are always going to be. Cadets can not go off duty, leave the KPD station or patrol alone even if they passed a test or exam because they are still a cadet and they are normally not permitted to tend in high risk situations as they still have a lot to learn. They carry a good weight of responsibility even though they are a cadet because they know what they have to begin to get used to.

Patrol Officer: The Patrol Officer is the rank you shall receive as soon as you pass your cadet exam, proving that you are capable of handling more intense situations and that you are ready to be able to patrol with other officers and even yourself alone which is highly not recommended at all. You are now ready to go out there into the city and you got to acknowledge that anything can happen at any time so you got to be prepared when it comes to patrolling more often.

Police Corporal: The Police Corporal is the rank where you are now authorized to train new cadets into the KPD. You have the ability to decide if you would desire into becoming a Physical or an informational trainer, you will now receive a pepper spray and and a crowbar as well which will be useful in raiding a suspects property. Police corporal is where you'd start to more improvement in your work as you continue in your journey.

Police Sergeant: The Police Sergeant is the rank that corporal's will achieve once promoted. They are a great inspiration to most of the officers and provide plenty of useful examples of what to do and how it is in the KPD for the officers to improve on and providing them when great information to assist them in visualizing their mistakes and learning from them, at this rank they should have great knowledge of police work and are watched by higher ups. From being a Police Sergeant you shall
receive the police motorcycle and the authorization to rent a Glock 17 doubly per month from permission of a higher up when its highly needed of a weapon related situation.

Police Lieutenant: Are the heads of the physical training and also informational training. They are known as higher-ups that have authorization to enter their police cruiser and Glock 17. They are one of the most inspiring roles of the faction and gives cadets their very first introductions then exams, they are known as a Higher rank in the main division.

Police Detective Constable: The Detective Constable is the rank where you are a trainee detective to be more precise. You'll start to comprehend the basics of interrogating suspects, safety of your fire arm and how get more experienced at being more aware of yourself and others. You will still be given an detective exam like how the cadets were, but this exam is to pass in order to proceed to your next step of becoming a possible Detective Inspector!

Police Detective Inspector: The Detective Inspector is the rank about constable, you'll receive a Glock 17 and now a police cruiser, you still will not be filed as a higher up in the KPD.

Police Detective Chief Inspector: Is the detective rank that is now considered a higher up, they are expected to be great inspirations just like the Sergeants and Lieutenants.

Police Detective Superintendent: Is the highest rank of the entire detective division. it's like a chief detective basically, they check up on all the other officers and continue to make sure that they are working properly.

Police Captain: They are just equivalent to the Detective Superintendent but the main difference is that they are on the main division and that they are known as the captain, they make sure everything is running properly and the Captain has gone through many scenarios, encounters, intense situations and etc. They are a perfect example towards the new comer cadets of the KPD and they also help when it comes to organizing positioning depending on the situations and they always think ahead and verify what the possible outcomes could be like every officer does but the captain has better experience in it.

Police Commissioner: The Police commissioner is the one above all, oversees everyone and has the highest authority over anyone part of the KPD.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD is literally the most important faction when it comes to SchoolRP because without the KPD faction, the city of Karakura is just going to be all criminalized 100% of the time and there will be no other available options to roleplay because it will be all outrun by criminals essentially giving no one a chance to enjoy what they applied to roleplay as or even just be a normal student at any grade because they would be seeing fights all the time outside or inside the school because there would not be any type of force to prevent crime. If you were to think about it realistically, not even SchoolRP character lives may be endangered, but real peoples lives as well if it came to something in the real world, people would be losing their lives if there was no police in general due to the massive amount of violence starting crime that happens everyday, so just imagine that if there was no police in the real world, the same would happen on SchoolRP especially how there is gangs out there already committing crimes with a police faction being active, I can imagine how much crime would start to get more of a higher percentage on the server if there was no KPD. It seems as a good roleplay experience to enjoy and that people will have a good example of how police operate in the real word as well when it comes to realistic matured roleplay situations as well, since they wouldn't always have to have an experience of being a criminal all the time and have a non respected reputation due to toxicity. The karakura police department faciton plays a very needed role and very essential to the server to maintain the servers population so that it's not overfilled with crime and just having police on SchoolRP makes it feel like how a normal city would feel in the real world making it as realistic as possible.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:
Sekaki Ryumomi

Character's age (if accepted): 25

Character's gender & pronouns: Male, He/Him.

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Majors in Criminal Justice and minor in law.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
Italian

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Sekaki is an individual who stands at a overall good healthy height of 6'3, he has a great sense of humor and a few scars on his face of previous events that happened in his life which inspired him to become a police officer, like when he saved a old lady from being attacked by a full grown man with a knife, he stepped in with his bare hands to attempt to take the man down which he did thanks to his fighting experience which he did regret doing a tad bit because of the scars that was left in his face, from the knife slashes, he was able to prevent the man from killing an elderly women and pin him down calling for a police officer, this is a type of event where a bystander would only call the police after the crime was finished and the elderly women could be killed already, instead Sekaki is the type to put his life on the line for others, putting other people that could even be strangers before his own self.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Sekaki is known for always talking in the academic vocabulary, he is professional most of the time and is not seen acting childish, he is mostly serious and you can even see the serious look on his face that he wants to take his job seriously. Sekaki always behaves in a well appropriate manner on every situation he is in. He consistently pays attention when people are speaking and manages to comprehend what anyone could be saying to him, he always treats his co-workers with respect, he is not shy and always would love to conversate with people and just go about on his day.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Sekaki sees his co-workers as if they were his family knowing how important they are to him and that they will be always working alongside him, since he will also be working alongside them, he wants to maintain a healthy relationship with his co-workers and learn about them more of how they act in situations which will help him learn more about what he could do to assist them in situations to start to communicate better, and have more of a high chemistry level. Sekaki sees teamwork as it's very important when it comes to having the role of a police officer, he wants to make sure his teamwork skill is at his max and is ready to provide any assistance in order to prevent any type of crime. He pays close attention when he is going to be trained in order to do better at his job every time. He admires his peers respectfully and is willing to always improve. Sekaki used to play football back in italy with his friends, he viewed teamwork as extremely important and as a job that should always be talked about in order to prepare for how they will win the game and visualized upon to improve as a team, he sees teamwork as very important when it's about joining the KPD, because the KPD has to make sure they are ready to work as a force together and their job is dangerous and they must do their job right because it could be that someone's life is on the line and are in need of immediate assistance. Sekaki views this way more important than a regular sport game and does care for the citizens.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as a leader and so does my character, because I like to follow topics that I believe that are right and are not something that messes with some ones mindset of how they think of things, that it's always good to do your OWN research and not be lamb and that you could be following some content creator or celebrity influencer that makes you want to become something like them when overall it will not get you no where near in life. In High school I always been in leadership positions, at my job I also take in leadership positions and help new comers out with a welcoming smile and like to get to know others and understand how they feel about the job where I work and make them feel more welcomed and comfortable.
my favorite thing is always seeing a smile on people's face because they finally achieved something they worked hard for, I like seeing people happy and always try to make someone happy especially when their mood is down I have the good habit of bringing up some ones mood. I may also see myself as a follower at times because my dad working as a police officer, he taught me the ways of the pros and cons of being a police officer, and how it's always about treating the people right, protecting them and serving justice, he made me see how people can act, how they see from their own point of views which is why everyone can have their own opinion and see it in different ways that others can not.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Sekaki was born back in Italy, where he was raised by his father who was already a Police Detective since the age of 28, his father was Japanese but decided to move to Italy from tokyo. His father was already 30 years of age when Sekaki was born. His mother, a Japanese 27 year old woman was also working for a security job at a mall where she met Sekaki's father and married him. Sekaki had a hard time focusing in his classes at his primary school due to the hard amounts of bullying that happens and many loud kids in his class. He decided at a young age of 12 to start recording bullies, always reporting them to faculty members of his school and putting an end to bullying day by day recording on his phone several and several videos of all the bullying going on at his school. He later on started joining leadership programs at his school, boosting his self confidence in speaking to others and speaking out in crowds, Sekaki was no longer a shy individual that most people known him as, his reputation was pretty fine, everyone acknowledged Sekaki as a very highly educated student who participated in many events and sport teams as well. He always stood up for the ones who couldn't stand up for themselves, Sekaki's parents were pretty strict despite knowing how good his grades were, Sekaki understood that most people that have strict parents with high standards, it makes the kid push himself to put more effort in his classes. Sekaki always made sure to stay average around a 80-90% in all of his courses. Sekaki graduated primary school with honors and moved on to a high school. In High school Sekaki ended up getting into his very first fight, it all started by a close friend who he graduated with from primary and moved to the same high school. His close friend was getting picked on daily by older students at his new high school, Sekaki was only a fresh man in grade nine attempting to speak to seniors to stop the bullying. The seniors thought Sekaki was just one of those kids who talked academically on purpose to somehow act mature when they are actually an immature kid on the inside, so they did not ever take Sekaki serious, from there Sekaki threatened to bring them to the principals office as he was already a councilor after fitting the requirements for the role and applying for it, which weeks later the application got accepted. The seniors managed to drag Sekaki into the restroom, not having no reaction to them being caught by CCTV, they started to fight Sekaki, he managed to defend himself thanks to his kick boxing classes and being well athletic, and well built for his age thanks to all the physical training he used to do as a kid being taught from his father. Sekaki got the seniors suspended and from there everything was ok but he was still being called a "snitch" or a "rat". Sekaki did not care and let this type of reactions from other students affect how he feels. Sekaki knew that reporting people to the police for their crimes or to the principal was always the right thing to do because no one likes crime, no one likes to see it happen and it's also messing up the persons life who is doing it to begin with. Sekaki made new friends in the high school and ended up being a role model for freshman as his sophomore year was relaxing and so was his junior year. His senior year was where he hit a massive growth spurt of 4 inches in height, going from 5'11 to 6'3, he was now a bit intimidating to others but he never let his size purposely make people think he is someone who wants to be a show off because of how much of a kind personality he has and proves that he cares for others deeply. Sekaki felt sad when graduating high school, realizing that he won't see most of the people he graduated with and known for four years because him and a few friends he was very close with ended up going to different colleges. Sekaki decided to start to manage his own schedule when going to the gym at his college to study police foundations. This was way more of a different experience for him compared to high school but he was already prepared physically and mentally for the role, he ended up making new friends once again who eventually graduated with him, Sekaki seen many news articles and even on the news itself about how police officers are at risk of being targeted by gangs and many other type of mafias in italy, Sekaki knew what he was getting himself into and how his life could be endangered, but once again Sekaki puts others before himself so he was ready to become a police officer, he took his chances to live in Karakura and is now attempting to put all the work he's done to achieve his college criminal justice diploma, and is now using it to apply to become a police officer of the known city of Karakura that has crime that Sekaki is focusing to prevent in the city, caring for the citizens and knowing that most peoples lives are at risk due to the heavy crime that happens, Sekaki is ready and prepared mentally and physically for the role, and to handle the emotions he will have as a brand new police officer in the KPD.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

Not at all, the person who has possession of the knife will be disarmed from the owner and arrested, being charged for Possession of Minor Illegal weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Eyepatch, Paracetamol, Cough Syrup, Surgical Mask, and Bandages.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would immediately turn on my body cam if it is not on ,cctv would also be in my favor, recording evidence of the incident then quickly showing the proof to a higher up and from there they will do what is most needed, going to the police commissioner would be a second option incase I have an odd feeling or suspicion that the higher up I report the incident to won't do anything about the report of the co-workers physically abusing the inmate.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would immediately radio in for back up on where my location is and what the issue is whilist withdrawing my taser, not knowing if the criminals will pull out a weapon any time soon, so calling for back up on my radio would be the first option, taking out my taser to prevent them from doing any harm to my co-worker will be very useful incase they attempt to attack me as well. I would rapidly radio for back up revealing where my location is and what the issue is whilist unholstering my Glock 17 and be prepared to use it if they are already assaulting my co-worker with illegal weaponry that can do life threatening damages to my co worker.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would notify the police commissioner immediately to keep an eye out on the co-worker if I do not have any valid evidence, If I do have any valid evidence I would also notify the commissioner and reveal the evidence to them.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would inform the criminal that they will have to pay a fine for bribery, if they refuse or are unable to pay the fine, I'd simply arrest them for being unable to pay the fine, and notify other co-workers that there is criminals attempting to bribe police officers.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate your interest in the faction. However, I'm going to have to deny
this application due to the following reason(s):

- You seem to be rather new to the server, and your reputation and
roleplay performance in the few roleplay scenarios we've seen you take
part in don't really portray a decent behavior. Feel free to re-apply once