mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Pokémon Go app

ThyPyroNinja

Level 2
IGN: ThyPyroNinja
DATE: 3-19-2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
An app on the phone that is basically the most basic you can get with fighting with Pokémon, and maybe be able to battle friends irp? You could get a pokémon by fighting a random one that pops up. Once less than 25% health, if you throw a pokéball at it then you catch it. Unlimited pokéballs and probably only 20 different Pokémon at the start.
(Unless they are easy to add and someone just really likes this idea...)
Have every pokémon move set be static so you wouldn't have to worry about that, unless it would be easy to add.
This would give even more things to talk about irp and probably make a club off of it. The only drawback is I don't personally know anything about copyright laws so I'm not sure if it would go against anything.​

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich

too big of a plugin upgrade, nobody would use it other then the few pokemon fans (me being one of them)

Laur

Level 39

Pokemon is such a big game but has a lot of unique additions to it. It would be quite complicated and difficult to add pokemon into SRP, but you can always go to the Minecraft server dedicated to having Pokemon in Minecraft.

ThyPyroNinja

Level 2
Yeah, it was a bit farfetched. babwy, Pokemon is complicated I understand that, I have most of the games. What I was suggesting was a very very dumbed down version, but even that might be too big just like Sam said.

Users who are viewing this thread