INFORMATION

IGN of Club Leader (In-Game Name):
PolarLoLs

RPName of Club Leader:
Goro Murphy

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
Polar#5263

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
Being a club leader, or just any leader overall can be time consuming and stressful to some, burn outs can become more common than usual and motivation can easily be lost when the club isn't going the way you want or it has become innactive. As someone who's seen this happen with gangs, teams and clubs I feel like I've gained enough leadership skills and experiences that will allow me to be a great club leader and will make this club active for as long as j can

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

Cosmetology Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)

Tatsunoto | Nozomi Fujioka
boohp | Jun'ya James
Zrle | Konoko Okanata
crazaddiction | Etsuko Kusakabe
syqhmi | Yeo-jin Min

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
PotatoPuncher123 | Octavio Kjaer

What is your motivation for creating this club:
Cosmetology had always been an interest to me out side of SchoolRP, since there's courses for it in my school.I never got to choose this course and saw it as a lost opportunity to become something great, As a tailor both In-character and in the ShoolRP community I thought well why don't I just make my own club for it. This club would give new tailors and old tailors and opportunity to show off their skills in character and make a name for themselves, while also teaching how to make skins out of character through the club itself. I've been teaching a few people how to tailor and even taught some others a few months ago, I find this enjoyable and would like to do this through a club since it's more organized aswell. Another factor that made me want to create this club is to also help with school events by doing "make-up" and providing the items needed for said events like clothing, special outfits for specific events etc, a school depending on one of their own clubs to help them prepare for events has always been a cool idea to me and I want to take part in this myself as it would be a fun task

What activities and events will your club do?:
I have a few events in mind that I'd like to try out.

Bad Hair Day
This would be a school wide event where all players can take part in, the event would go like a convention. Basically this event is based around hair (obviously) players would come to school with there most wacky and creative hair styles and make up, Players would have full creative freedom on what they can do with their hair as it's already very limited by Minecraft's skin limitations. Customs and such would make s great Addition and aters could get these to make it go with their look even more

Beginning of Event
All players would be told to head into the school gym where the main even would be taking place, photo booths, snack bars and even mini challenges would be present at the event to entertain players while they wait for the main event that will be taking place at the end

Mid Event
When some time has passed the Cosmetology Club itself will be hosting small contests such as trivia's, small games for Yen prizes and a vote box for the final event where players can vote on the best hair design for the nominees

End of Event
The end of the even will consist of a final contest where the nominees get their voted counted on the best hair design from the previous vote box at the Cosmetology Club contest booth, there will be a 1st 2nd and 3rd place, the prizes are still to be debated but 3rd place will be a yen prize

A Makeover
This even is mostly inspired by the maid club, this is a school wide event that will most likely be a weekly or daily thing. When a /event is made players can head over to the club room to get a make over from any of our club members and members in training. How this will be done is through mostly Detailed Roleplay where a member does action(s) to re-do someone's hair or peircings if permitted, this will cost a low amount of yen and these small events are to fund big ones for the future. When the player's hair do or makeover is done the take will then make the actual skin oocly and send the skin to the player via discord.

Members Sessions
Member sessions would be kept weekly to teach people who've applied how to tailor small things such as skin tones, hair and different types of shading they want to learn, while it is a small member event it can be very helpful to the current community by giving poeple with potential the opportunity to get taught properly and professionally

How could your club benefit the School?:
This club could help I'm many ways such as providing the help and equipment needed for school events such as Clothing/Costumes, Make up and preparations, helping other clubs aswell like the theater club for acts and more.

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?
Meetings and club events would be held in room assigned, it would be built to fit the hair dresser aesthetic or more like a barber shop kind of look and depending on the size of the club rooms and small mini classroom where the members sessions would be held

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Have to be 16 or older.
Must have a mostly clean school record.
Must be experienced in Detailed Roleplay.

A separate application for people who want to learn tailoring will be made in the future.​

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply but unfortunately, I'll be denying this application for the following reasons:
- It's a really good idea and application overall! I just wish I could have seen more complex events as well. The ones you have are good, but they sound more of flash events than a school-wide announced event. Also, compared to the other application unfortunately I've decided to deny this application

Overall it was a great application! Feel free to apply again anytime.​

Users who are viewing this thread