Denied Polar's Event Team Application

Polar

Level 100
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
IGN:
PolarLoLs
Describe your activity and potential punishment history as a player of the server:
Talking about overall playtime/hours on the server mine is about 8+ every day from 2 pm to 9 pm and in the mornings 7 am to 10/11 am. In rare cases, I get to play on weekends so a general playtime isn't needed on weekends. If we're talking about what I do on the server, I have 2 accounts. I play on the most PolarLoLs and Poloroidss. I was a reporter on Poloroidss until I recently quit the faction, PolarLoLs is my ain which I'm college and play on the most. Towards punishment history I have around 3 expired warnings for when I joined the server back last year, I have 1 active warning on my alt for selling vehicles on auction.

Please provide any previous applications you have created, whether accepted or denied:
[STAFF APPLICATION]
[MEDIA TEAM APPLICATION]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/polars-shop-application.47956/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/reporter-application-poloroidss.45797/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/polars-italian-app.44643/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/polars-preist-application.44613/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-app.40838/

Provide your Discord (REQUIRED) and confirm if you have a microphone:
Polar#3998, I usually use my computer's default mic and it works decently

What is your timezone and country of residence?:
EST, GMT -5. Jamaica

What previous experience do you have working in a team that would outshine other applicants?:
Well I've been a part of the media team, we don’t really do anything or I haven't been assigned any asks as of now from my point of view but I’ve recently been getting involved in smaller player coordinated events that don’t really involve staff at all and more OOC communication between players that are actually running it, big event ideas for the event team to actually work on are quite hard to come around in my case but sometimes I'll get an event idea that surrounds my character and some others that I’ll take to the lead to see if it’s good enough, I’m someone who likes lore driven events that happen on the SchoolRP/Karakura itself rather than the event server

Please provide three (3) event suggestions that would work for our server:

One of my favorite types of events on the server is the ones that affect the map and give us new landmarks and event zones, one example of this was the Akihito VS Kishi war that gave us the powerplant and made it a common Crime/Gang roleplay area. My other favorite types of events are the ones that are connected to OOC reasons and lead to big changes In Character. One example of this is the Commissioner vs Metagoru, with the commissioner dying because of Ryahb quitting and Metagoru dying because Prothettics wanted to disband Kishi.

The Party never Ends
This event would be one caused by the rivalry of Akihito and the Chinese Triads. with the Akihito clans leader being the well known Mike Akihito the triad would target
one of his most prized properties and business, Club Lux, just like they did with Mokato but this one is on a larger scale, it'd take place during one of the Club openings,
with goons armed with weapons and explosives, their goal was to take club lux down with the owner inside, the beginning of the event to raise suspension 4-5 Chinese individuals would enter the club posing as normal citizens just looking for some fun, but they'd eventually take over the reception to let the rest of their comrades in to go ahead with their plan.
taking everyone in the club hostage, some small interactions would happen in this time and maybe causing some people to lose their characters, leading midway into the event the triads would call for the owner of Lux Mike Akihito in an attempt to take him, hostage, as well but this would prompt Mike to call for his clan to help take care of the issue, the clan would plan to infiltrate the club and get their boss and everyone else out, this would lead to 2 on 2 fights mainly P2L, with the triads being cornered this would lead to the last part of the event where the triads would set the club ablaze and/or blow the place up this would be determined by MikeShotz himself depending on the extent of the damage this would prompt the triads to retreat but not before causing some major damage to the property, some players would lose their characters due to this event if they didn't make it out of the club in time due to the place being potentially on fire, KPD would also have to be involved to help put out the blazing club. The ending of this event would result in lux suffering some major damage and renovations would have to take place, Akihito being involved in this event would cause KPD to be more suspicious of them and what they do and get more players to apply for the clan if they'd like to join events like these.

Tunneled takeover
The Karakura tunnels have been brushed over for a good while now and think we need to add some attraction to the once-famous landmark, This could be turned into an event zone just like the powerplant. Karakura has seen many gangs but not ones that get involved with event zones or run them, using an event team member that runs a gang the tunnels could be turned into a type of turn/hangout for the gang run by an event team member. I spent about 1-2 hours last night researching Japanese, Korean and Chinese history specifically on crime, this event zone would be connected to the new gang I'm in the process of creating, with the lore being the lead was a member of the Myung-dong Faction and was sent out to spread their power across japan and to control turfs unknown by them, and with the Koreans history with the Yakuza, Sea Kirigaya decided to return to Karakura after leaving to take down the Akihito clan and to claim turfs across Karakura, one of them being the tunnels that lead to an exit from the city. The location grabbed Sea's attention due to its disclosure and run-down look from the rest of the city, slowly taking over the location individuals were often seen with shovels, bats, and crowbars lurking around the turf in the name of Sebeun Sijeu, a branch of the Myung-dong located in Karakura Japan ran by Sea Kirigaya with anyone who dared to approach the group at risk to extortion and getting hurt or some secrets about the new crew.. your approach to the group completely affects the outcome of each risk taken by you.

A furry School Day
With the addition of the new bear whitelist a few months ago I suggested the idea of bears entering the school during school hours but was sadly turned down, but I have a fully polished idea of the event and think it could work with Karakura's nature of bizarre events during school time, event team members would get themselves whitelisted as bears to bring this event to life, it would take place on a Friday so most players can get involved, around 3-4 bears would enter the school form the back gates due to it being open and the bears cave not too far away from it, 5 wild bears would enter the school from the back and make their way to the back receptionist, one making it's to the cafeteria, two others making their way to a classroom filled with unsuspecting college students leaving them trapped and the last one making its way to the front gates giving the students a startle and anyone who decided to approach the bear, would lose their character, this would lead to the start of the event,leading to the end of lunchtime a bear would make its way to the cafeteria which would send students into panic while the bear rummages through the food, and with no adults in the area no one would notice the other three bears leading to the front of the school, the other two bears would make their way to the college class being held trying to get into the classroom (culinary class) and the students in class with no way to get out, The bear at the front of the school would make its wayover to the bushes munching on some berrys there and students being risky enough to bother it. This leads us into the mid part of the event. Students in the classroom have to open a window leading to the back of the school, ropes would be utilized along with classroom items to get students a bit more creative, while that's happening the bear over to the cafeteria would still be causing a ruckus with students trying to get it away themselves, some people would be attacked but they'd eventually get the bear to run away but it would join the one at the front gates making it an even bigger problem, the two bears over at the gates would cause even more trouble leading to the end of the event, KPD getting called and getting the bears away from the school, injured students to the hospital and the trapped college students escaping and leaving school but not before heading to the KPD and school being closed off for the rest of the day

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- We thank you for taking the time to apply for event team; however, we have chosen to deny this application. Due to the experience you have on the server and your ability to work with several groups on the server, we urge you to re-apply — this application, short and lacking in the quality that we expect, does not meet the qualifications of an event team member we would aim for. Make sure you're proofreading your application before submitting it, as well.​

Users who are viewing this thread