mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Polar's Property suggestion

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
I don’t believe verified businesses should have properties in the sewers. However I do believe property should be obtainable via purchasing through KimiNoUso depending on the business’ needs and what they’re about. For example, a car cleaning/maintenance business could potentially purchase the auto shop or old garage as their base of operations.

That also being said, do not forget that there is a tower dedicated to verified businesses for their “base of operations” as well. You would probably have to have a REALLY good example or reason as to why you’d want to expand outside your current office space.
Yeah!!

lowkeyHades

Level 23
IowkeyHades
IowkeyHades
Notable+
+1

Really interesting idea, especially for the old gang terf down there which could be renovated to be an exclusive club or something!! I wouldn't say verified businesses but more they buy through Gov, and have to be 20+ at minimum

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your feedback.

- You can already purchase/request office space in Karakura once you've appropriately verified your business with a Governor through roleplay. Other legal businesses which are allow land are shopkeepers. For now, we won't be publicly selling anymore land due to the sparse amount of it on the map.​
- If you already own a verified business and it's active, you may discuss with me in DMs about possibly finding a space for you on the map, however this would be a one-off for your business.​
- The new 'Crime Businesses' & Gangs will be the only type of business to manage land in the sewers/underground which will be done through hebwig (the crime faction lead).​

Users who are viewing this thread