mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police app

daypee

Level 2
IGN (In Game Name): KaiInTheSlide

Previous bans: N/A, none.

Describe your activity on the server: I am usually on ever day for most of the day. With school coming up, I won't be able to be on all day, but moslty everyday. I have spent a while playing on this server as I wish to spend as much time on it as possible.

Do you have Discord? Yes, I have discord. My tag is Kai#3610.

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:I have previously applied for the Spanish, aswell as a Police Officer before.

What is your motivation for applying?:I have been looking forward to being apart of the Police Force, as it would seem great to get to know more people. I also am usually bored, as this would give me something to do.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I understand rhe Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?: The Police ranks; Cadet, the first rank you are given when joining the Police force, the cadet is also not allowed to patrol alone. Patrol Officer, the patrol officer is what rank you are given after passing the Cadet training.
Corporal, the Corporal is allowed to use firearm, and is in charge of training the cadets. Sergeant, the Sergeant is allowed to use firearm, and is a higher ranked officer. Lieutenant, the Lieutenant takes the role as Captain when the Commissioner is not available. Commissioner, the comissioner looks over the whole police force.

Backstory:
Kaito has had a decently rough life until he made it to Karakura. He was abused by his father up until the point he had to run away to where ever he could make it. As you can tell, he made it to Karakura. His father was a worthless human being that brought Kaito up to violence, as he didn't know what was right from wrong. He then got into a few fights with ended in him getting arrested for assault. Later on he began to realize more and more, that Karakura helped him be the guy he is today.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?:
Kaito is 5'11ft male as he'd weigh in at a low scale of 125 pounds. He'd have a slim, but fit physqiue aswell as he'd smell of French Vanilla. He often is a bit goofy, as that's who he is. But can easily take things seriously when needed.

What he's like on the and off the job?:
On the job, Kaito is often more serious than at other times, aswell as he is focused. Off the job he is goofy, kind, and very social.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Kaito has always had a good outlook on his co-workers. Never thinks about downing on them. Kaito has wished to get into the Police Force for a while now, as that has been his life long dream. He wishes to get in and be able to get the money needed to support his family and friends aswell as himself.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: I do not have much knowledge besides seeing and watching the police in SRP, aswell as in real life. I have tried paying close attention to get as good of an understanding as possible.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?:The Police Force helps keep SRP balanced, as if there were no Police onthe server, chaos would begin to rise more as it would slowly turn away from schoolrp once again. Police help keep the streets safe for people to loiter around.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject of being demoted if accepted at any given time?: Yes, I realize that I can be demoted at any point in time if accepted.

BACKSTORY

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Kaito Rahi Sazuki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Kaito, Kai.
Preferred Name: Kai
Religious Denomination: None.
Marital Status: Married.
Nationality: Japanese.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training:
None.
Working Experience: Kaito has previously worked at Heartmart, KFC, and Yoka. He was security and assistant manager at Heartmart, head security at KFC, and security at Yoka, aswell as The Golden Fork.

Academic Degree: Highschool.

Year of Graduation: 12 years.
Major(s): N/A
Minor(s): N/A

Native Languages: Japanese.
Other Languages: Spanish.

Last edited:

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
Denied
-You lack in detail with this application, when applying you should have at least 300+ words in the backstory itself
-You also didn't fully follow the application correctly

-You may re-apply in 14 days

Users who are viewing this thread