Beggy04

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
I go by the username "beggy04".

Previous bans:
No previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server:
Been semi active. I have been in this server for a total of a week now. I am just playing SRP.

Which timezone are you in?
Gmt+3

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it is Archide#9151.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a mic.

List your current and past applications:
No previous applications. This is my first application.

What is your motivation for applying?:
It is no secret that dealers in real life try to manipulate teens, for example, into substance abuse, and other illegal acts. I know of no dealers in real life, nor do I know of a way to stop them hurting teens whom I see everyday falling into their trap. In this role play, not only will I have the chance to stop evil-doers, I think it would be more interesting to become a police officer, too.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I know the basics of Japanese Laws, and have an understanding Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
This list is ranked from highest to lowest, highest being the rank being Commissioner:
-Commissioner
-Captain
-Head Lieutenant
-Lieutenant
-Investigator
-Investigator trainee
-Sergeant
-Corporal
-Police Officer
-Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police monitor around the area searching for evil-doers. They detect crimes and arrest criminals.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
In this game, dealers and gangs exist, and as a way to stop them, the police take their place. This adds more realism to the role play, instead of gangs and dealers inflicting various ways of chaos around the school grounds, without having any methods to stop them.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I am willing to be fully dedicated.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I am aware.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Elyseria is a short girl, around 160 cm, who has ruby red eyes and pinkish-white hair. Her left eye is a working, marble like replica of her right eye, because she had lost it in an accident, it is not obvious to the naked eye though.

What he's like on and off the job?
She is focused and on task in and outside of the police department.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
She respects her co-workers and is excited to work together with them. She respects the workspace and the job to be done. Her goal is to work her hardest to become an investigator to solve cases such as her parent's murder, and many others.

BACKSTORY
A brief story of Elyseria Brown's story is included below:
Elyseria, as a child, was born and raised in New Orleans. She grew up with her parents untill an accident occurred, resulting in the death of her parents, and her left eye. She was taken in by her uncle, who lives in Japan, and continued her education in an international school. There, she was never quite accepted by the children she interracted, for having the unique physical appearance she has, howeever, she excelled in subjects. Elyseria, with the trauma of losing her parents at a young age, and being exposed to criminal acts presented on tv news, she gets a burning sense of justice, and decides to study to become a police officer.
(Story had not met word count, included more backstory.)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Elyseria Brown.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.Brown.
Given Name(s):
Nicknames given to Elyseria by her friends and family during childhood include "Ely".
Preferred Name:
Her preferred name is Elyseria.
IC Phone number:
933-687-456.
Religious Denomination:
Prefers to keep to self.
Marital Status:
Single.
Nationality:
American.
Current Location:
Karakura region of Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
6 years of training.
Working Experience:
She will be new to the police force in Karakura, however, willing to dedicate herself fully, and strive to do her best. Overall, 2 years of experience outside of Karakura.
Academic Degree:
Bachelor degree in Criminal Justice.
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Criminal Justice.
Minor(s):
Criminology.

Native Languages:
English.
Other Languages:
No other languages.​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We thank you for applying, but sadly we don't see you ready for the police force yet. Feel free to re-apply in 30 days once applications re-open

Users who are viewing this thread