Which timezone are you in?
EST.
Do you have Discord?
OhKlahoma#2236
Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes.
List your current and past applications:
What is your motivation for applying?:
I'd love to try PoliceRP and learn more about it, and I've also taken interest in Police work/stuff in real life. In addition to that many of my friends are doing PoliceRP and from what I hear of it and what they do it is very fun.
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do have knowledge of the laws and basic conduct, and understand them well.
What are the Police ranks?
Police ranks are Cadet, Patrol Officer, Corporal, Sergeant, Trainee Investigator, Investigator, Head Investigator, Lieutenant, Head Lieutenant, Captain, and Commissioner.
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have the basic knowledge and understanding of police work, along with an extended knowledge. I am willing to learn a lot more if needed.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SRP because without them GangRP and criminal activity would take over SRP like it has before almost. Without a police force players would get stuck in situations that would cause their characters to get mugged, murdered, assaulted, ect. Which in turn would leave them with an unpleasant experience causing them to leave the server. With the police it gives more realism and balance in the city of Karakura, Japan and allows players to feel safe. ICly wise, they are meant to keep the city of Karakua safe. In addition, not many of the students that attend KHS have families, and if they do they're in a gang half of the time. Police help make sure these kids don't get into a life of crime, as well as making them feel safe and secure.
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge it.​
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge it.​
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge it.​
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge it.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Isaiah stands at 6’3” with pale skin. He weighs in at about 190lbs and his physique is fit and muscular. He has platinum blonde wavy hair with the roots being darker. His eyes are forest green with a naturally sharp and piercing look. He has a scar across his right eye and lastly his voice is deep and rough paired with a strong German accent.
What he's like on and off the job?
On the job Isaiah is professional and very serious, eager to get work finished and done. He will crack jokes with his co-workers when there is no work to be done, as sometimes the atmosphere needs a little lightening up to happen. If others need assistance or help he will of course help if needed. Off the job he is more laid back and funny. Talking about hobbies with people and is extremely friendly despite his natural looks. He is also sarcastic and witty with responses, not taking things as seriously as he would if he was in the office.
Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He respects his co-workers and enjoys working and talking with them too. He thinks of them as admirable and hard workers too, since they are also in the police and understands the training and time it takes to earn their spots. Plans for the future he currently hopes to stay with the KPD and work up the ranks to help the other officers and so that he can better the city himself too. He wants to fix the injustice in the world and help those who cannot help themselves. He hopes for the city of Karakura to be safe for those kids without families and show them that a life of crime is not worth it and in the end only leads to death and destruction.

BACKSTORY
Isaiah "Glen" Klein was born in Braunschweig Germany to loving parents. His mother Martha Klein was a loving and caring. She always provided to her son with everything he needed. His father Wil, clicked with his son like peanut butter and jelly. They were inseparable, whatever Wil laughed at, Isaiah laughed at; whatever his father enjoyed, Isaiah enjoyed. They were carbon copies of each other, his mother used to say. In his school life, Isaiah was always the jokester in his class. He loved to bring joy and make people happy, as it was something he had at home. But when Isaiah was 14, his father was killed, just like that. His father was ripped from his life; the light of his world. Isaiah almost lost all that light in his eyes, if it wasn't for his mother that brought him back to reality. Isaiah didn't know about how his father died, until he went snooping into his mother's files and found out, he was murdered by a gang. Isaiah was furious, furious that his mother hid this from him, furious that the cops were too incompetent to do anything. Isaiah decided that he was going to do something about it... He was going to be the cop, that wasn't incompetent; at least in his 14 year old mindset. He was going to be the one to solve the cases, when they couldn't solve his father's case. Lastly, He was going to be the one to bring justice to his family, he was going to make sure that no one had to go to a small home in a small neighborhood, and knock on the door of a now widowed wife and a hopeless son; and tell them that their loved one, their father, was killed in cold blooded murder.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Isaiah Glen Klein
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Isaiah G. Klein
Preferred Name:
Isaiah G.
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Single
Nationality:
German
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Years of training: He has had 5 years of training currently. And is now looking to get into the job.
Working Experience:
He has not had any experience working the job
Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Law and Criminal Justice.
Minor(s):
Forensic Science and Maths.
Native Languages:
German, English
Other Languages:
French, Japanese​

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting inputs from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread