for several hours

Which timezone are you in?
CET

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Escuzme#1479

Do you have a microphone:
Yes I do, it functions fine as well

List your current and past applications:
I’ll only list the important ones otherwise it gets too much.

Police Application [Accepted]
Hospital Application [Accepted]
Unable to link them due to the many responses i’ve given to threads as a member of staff.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation is that i’ve decided to return my interests to this role again and that i will put my dedication into it again as well. Therefore i am applying. I’d like to return and do a just as good or even better job than before within the kpd. A side of roleplay i have experience with and would like to rejoin in. By getting accepted i will not as someone who has been part of the kpd before quit, there is no point in applying if you choose to go inactive afterwards.
The application was made after careful consideration and figuring out i will indeed have time for this in-game job

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know for a fact that they are there to investigate crime scenes, respond to emergency calls such as hostage situations, stabbings, and any other criminal activity going on. And most importantly they are there to keep all citizens safe from danger, even allowing themselves to get hurt.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
As stated above they are important due to the fact without them schoolrp turns into crimerp which we don't want. Police not only deal with dangerous activities always related to heavy crime, they also patrol around to ensure everyone’s safety. from driving vehicles all the way to crossing a simple road. so why are they important? They bring safety as they proudly say themselves.
“Serve and protect”

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I do

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I do

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?

I’m fully aware and will face those consequences without question or so.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I do

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Caesar Masuo is a still considered young male standing at around 6 feet. He has dark hair but moving on to the more important part is what makes him unique?
Caesar’s dedication is not insane I’d say but definitely noticeable when it comes to something he enjoys. Despite police work being a life-threatening job sometimes in the line of duty he has had some experience with it before and so he goes on to continue this experience at another police station closer to family and business.

What they're like on and off the job?
A serious figure on and off the job as well.
He is there to do his job but does consist of a few jokes when the time is appropriate. As well on and off duty he is a mannered individual who has his opinion. No biasty was given. He isn’t smart but certainly not dumb, he knows what to do if told so and will definitely reach more goals with the right training given to him.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Regardless of how dangerous the job can get he won’t let personal get into professional. Joining the force is like giving permission to do everything for another one’s safety, something Caesar will stand for. He looks to find bonding with other workers on the job, which can help with better communication even by getting to know each other. He seeks conversation, a lot.

BACKSTORY
Caesar Masuo, was born in japan around 1990. His life was normal as most of the population, going to school via the busy roads of Japan and learning about life and its purposes. Knowing little of what was yet to come. We’re talking about teenager Masuo here, during his high school career he mainly studied cooking skills following something he thought his heart sought. You know that feeling when you’re sure you want something but only find out after you get it that it doesn’t feel right after all? Yea, that was him. After several years of studying and being a proper student with decent grades (again, not the smartest but not the dumbest either), he got his diploma going to college, in that time he had run internships at restaurants which were from 3 stars to 5 stars even. Caesar was passionate about cooking but didn’t have the heart to keep its passion.
After entering college there was an event taking place, yes I'm skipping quite a few things in the backstory as we want to get to the point. The activity took place in school during a random period. Policemen entered the school campus to come and explain about criminals and justice, how everything works and what happens if you were to follow a criminal path. dealing illegal medication or perhaps handling weapons. even participating in gangs and organizations was just a no in law.
Caesar took interest in police work after watching a few short documentaries about criminals and justice alongside hearing out the police officers organizing the activity. Knowing Caesar it had taken him quite some time to find his true passion and interest in work. He was certain that cooking was the shit back then.
Moving on he had shown his interest and swapped courses with decent grades to allow the course swap in college. he began studying criminology and fast forward on to applying for an internship with the help of the school. During the internship it soon became clear that this station was his future, soon enough after getting more information and his first un-official training from the internship he was at the age of 26, allowing him to get a job. between that time of college towards his 26th birthday, he worked at a restaurant to get his money. Caesar quit his job and filled out the application to start as a cadet. he, later on, got accepted and started his journey. A few years later after gaining basic knowledge and conduct about the laws of japan he moved town, to Karakura.
Again the application was written out and sent to its police station.
The story continues from whatever the results of this application are.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Caesar Masuo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Caesar

Preferred Name:
Caesar

IC Phone number:
030-640-7161

Religious Denomination:
Atheïst

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura?

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Working Experience:

He worked as a chef, however, was not his passion at all, he was part
of a Japanese police station from cadet to 3 ranks up for several years gaining his experience from there.

Academic Degree:

Master’s Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):

Criminal Justice.

Minor(s):

Law & Justice

Native Languages:

Japanese

Other Languages:

N/A​

Last edited: