cupiidkisses

Level 3

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
koijini2

Previous bans:
N/A.

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe my activity on the server as a 9/10, seeming as I am on at least three hours a day. However the account I will be applying on is one that I'm not as active on. This is due to not having much to do with it at the moment.

Which timezone are you in?
I am in PST. (Pacific Standard Timezone)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, my discord is meg#2627.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a microphone and I will be using it to communicate when needed.

List your current and past applications:

City Related:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/psychologist-application.25919/ - ACCEPTED

Student Related:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/koijini-college-application.29067/ - DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-app-college-application-koijini.29329/ - ACCEPTED

Character Authorization:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-koijini.29379/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jin-language-request-koijini2.31454/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-request-french.24801/ - ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-nightpee2.28974/ - ACCEPTED

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am motivated to apply to become a police cadet because I am very intrigued with the work that happens when you become a part of the police force on SchoolRP. As an EMS, working with the KPD is enjoyable, due to it being a very friendly environment, however there are many differences between what the two factions are supposed to do. I was always curious about how the trainings were, to how situations such as raids or riots were handled and merely became interested. This is because as an EMS, you are not able to do many of the thrilling things when it comes to gang activities, so I feel as though the experiences would be much different from what I suppose. I am also very interested in what you learn in trainings, this is because everyone in the KPD seem to work with their most effort, and I feel as though this makes the experience even better. I would like to be apart of a faction that does a lot of work for the benefit of others, similar to hospital staff.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct, however there may be some knowledge that I do not know, so I look forward to learning more from the KPD.

What are the Police ranks?
Regular Division:

Police Commissioner
The police commissioner is in charge of everyone, they make sure that each role is doing their job and also are there to ensure that there are no issues within the police team. This is the highest rank of the police team and they usually manage their participation in events that involve the KPD.

Police Director
The police director could be considered as the ‘right hand’ of the police commissioner. The director also can train the cadets, do intense gangRP situations, and help out with things that the commissioner may have to do.

Head Lieutenant
The head lieutenant is practically the same as a lieutenant, just the highest of that rank’s group.

Lieutenant
A lieutenant is considered one of the higher-ups, they sometimes make decisions regarding the management of the police team. They also are provided with guns, since there are many situations that require extreme measures.

Sergeant
The sergeants assign things for the officers to do, they also make sure they are in line, similar to what police corporals do.

Corporal
Corporals are in charge of training the police cadets, they also make sure each officer/cadet is in line and know what they are doing.

Patrol Officer
This is the second lowest rank of the regular division, they have now improved and usually have gotten all the knowledge they need in order to help out other officers with crimes. They also go on patrol, which is quite obvious due to their rank’s name.

Police Cadet
These are the newest recruits for the team, they get trained informationally and ‘physically’ for a bit until it has been decided that they are ready to take a test. When taking this, it’ll be decided whether or not you are ready to become a patrol officer.

Detective Division:
I am not well-informed on what each role does, but I am aware of which one is the highest and which is the lowest rank.

Detective Superintendent

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Inspector

Detective Constable

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
There are two separate punishments, illegal activities that end up jailing a citizen or activities that cause a citizen to get fined. I am also aware that there are many trainings you must go through in order to become a patrol officer, varying from informational to physical training. There are also certain places where you must action to take your taser out when on patrol, for example the forests or the c****s. Also, when jailing someone, you must action and ask if they would like to roll to resist; this can increase their jail time if unsuccessful. Although I know more, I am sure there are things that I do not know of just yet, and I look forward to becoming aware of them.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police play a very important role in SchoolRP’s community due to the consistent gangRP that occurs in the town’s community. This is why they are here, they restore peace and justice, jail those who have done illegal activities, question witnesses or potential culprits, and much more. They are also there to watch over the citizens of Karakura, giving a feeling of protection to those who do not participate in illegal activities, making them somewhat admirable. The police are also important due to many major events that require staff of that specific faction to participate. They do this whilst giving it a realistic touch instead of having a world where criminals run aimlessly without any fear of getting caught. Having a police force on SchoolRP gives it more of a realistic touch instead of letting criminals run around aimlessly without fears of being caught.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do acknowledge that I'm subject towards being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I understand that applying for this role means that I will be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I do acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online and I do not attend that I will be punished accordingly. I will make sure that this is not an issue.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I'm subject to IC harassment and I will not take things OOCly when dealing with the mentioned situations above.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique?
Arisa Tenshouin is very well-mannered, but will not be afraid to get more confident and commanding if facing an issue regarding citizens participating or doing illegal activities. She has brown hair that is medium length, having brown-ish eyes. Arisa is also 6’1”, having more of a stern voice, though it seems more feminine than masculine. She is only a simple citizen, however one thing that can be distinct about her is the way she dresses, sometimes it can be formal or just a dress. She doesn't always like to show too much skin, and is very calm most of the time.
upload_2021-1-22_21-43-0.png

What is she like on and off the job?
On duty, Arisa is calm and a realist, she is usually ready to deal with a situation, doing what she thinks will have a good outcome in the end. She also tries to avoid conflict unless necessary, being assertive and resilient in stressful situations. Arisa has a polite demeanor and is professional when interacting with her colleagues, being very devoted to whatever she sets her mind. When on-duty, she puts a lot of trust into her colleagues, and believes that they are able to accomplish whatever they may be doing, regardless of the problem at hand. Off duty, Arisa still is polite, however she is less strict with the way she acts. She doesn't act very immature, and usually ignores those who may nag her when off duty, but she is more sociable and kind. All in all, Arisa Tenshouin is more of a mature person, however she does have times when off duty where she will have fun, or at least fun according to her.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Arisa’s outlook on her co-workers is positive. She is always looking forward to having conversations that are very inclusive and where both sides of the party are equally speaking. She is always respectful when talking to friends, joking around if she feels comfortable enough, however, she won’t joke around in serious situations. Arisa’s plans for the future are to serve the KPD, if she is accepted, as she will be very devoted towards being a part of it. She also has plans to make a family of her own, but she still wants to prioritize her work for now.

BACKSTORY
Arisa Tenshouin was born in Koriyama, Japan, on May 16, 1993, having a very wealthy family that consisted of a mother and father. Her father worked as a pharmacy manager, her mother worked as an applications development manager, however this left Arisa alone at home most of the time. Although her parents’ businesses were very successful, that meant they were vulnerable to many attempted crimes towards them due to wealth. There was once a time where her father lost many valuable medications, causing him to become quite stressed, the police were contacted.

When they were questioning Arisa’s family, one of the detectives, a tall man compared to the very young and naive Arisa talked to her. His name was Akifumi Tekora, and he comforted the panic-stricken girl, he questioned her and even though she was young, she was very aware of the kindness that the detective had shown her. This was when Arisa Tenshouin had decided she wanted to become someone who could restore justice and be comforting yet assertive when needed.

She began to study hard, excelling in most of her classes and eventually went to Koriyama Women’s University, majoring in criminology and forensics. Arisa also took sociology and finance classes, finally graduating with a bachelor’s degree. After this, she spent two years training to work with the police of her prefecture, finally moving to Karakura and away from her family since she felt as though she would have more opportunities there.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Arisa Tenshouin.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss Tenshouin.

Given Name(s):
Arisa, Risa.

Preferred Name:
Arisa.

IC Phone number:
513-955-707.

Religious Denomination:
Atheist.

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Japanese.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Two years.

Working Experience:
One year working as a part of the Fukushima Prefectural Police.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s degree.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminology and forensics.

Minor(s):
Finance and sociology.

Native Languages:
Japanese.

Other Languages:
None, I might apply for JSL soon, though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread