Rebel

Level 53
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
RebelZane

Previous bans:
I have two previous bans, I will list them in order;
Bypassing an AFK kick, 2018
2 weeks before this ban occurred I was on vacation to Walt Disney World and when I came back the password wasn't working the I was signed out, someone had hacked into my account and installed hacks.

Asking for money to donate to the server, Jan 2020
I will not explain this one as what I've said in the past is not a excuse to why the ban happened even though it was my fault.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am a very active person on the server, and I am also online for typically hours and hours at a time especially on the weekends when I do not have school and my mom is busy working.

Which timezone are you in?
EST, Eastern Standard Timezone, North America [USA]

Do you have Discord?
Yes, it is RebelZane#7448 please message me if you need anything.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes I do but I do not use it often as my brother and mom are typically always home.

List your current and past applications:
I am going to list my applications from accepted, pending, to denied;
Police Application x2 Accepted
PE Teacher Application Accepted
History Teacher Application Accepted
Teacher Application Accepted
Italian Application Accepted
Removed - French Application Accepted
Removed - Spanish Application Accepted
Korean Application Accepted

Police Application x11 Denied

I have more but I did forget them, I apologize

What is your motivation for applying?:
Well, I miss being KPD but I screwed everything up last time but this time forward I promise I will not act the same and be the best I can be without causing any issues and I am truly sorry for what occurred and I will try to be the best KPD officer I have ever been if accepted, that is a promise.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?

Commissioner

Police Lieutenant

Police Detective

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Police Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes, I have been a KPD officer twice before and I understand it completely.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to SchoolRP due to the fact a lot of the times there are crimes that happen, and gangs are a thing on the server and for the people that do not GangRP they need police to help out and catch the people that do these types of thing and protect the community ICly as well as its "Realism" based and they want to make the role-play seem real but on a Minecraft server.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and will accept it if I do get demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and I agree to 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I will be sure to make training when I can and always attend trainings when I am online and they are held/

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge this and I promise I will not take any of these things OOCly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
He would have black hair and brown eyes, he would always be looking out for people the best he can and in the process always keeping a straight face and not showing much emotion at all the best he can, he is also a father but he is always very serious when working and always doing the best he can.

What they're like on and off the job?
He keeps a very serious look on and off the job, he also takes very good care of everyone he is also seen barely showing any expression as he thinks being sad or mad is a sign of weakness and he typically does not want to be seen as weak.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He has a very positive out look on his co-workers, he also hopes to someday he could be a higher ranking but he knows he has to put in the hard work to even achieve this.

BACKSTORY
Kazuki was born in Misawa, Japan on the military base located there his father worked as a Officer and spent 23 years total on the base as it was his home place Kazuki always enjoyed watching the troops walk around and work, by the time he was 10 years old he had learned to do pull ups and pushups due to his dad training him and by the time he was 13 years old he was able to run 5 miles without stopping and by that time he decided he would either do police work or military throughout his high school days he trained and trained, his dad even coached him to be the best he can be, his mother also helped out by giving him his fathers meals he used to get energy for working out to the max. His father always cheered him on as well, but silently and his father always had a straight face he never really showed emotions except smiling here and there and that is where Kazuki learned to not show emotions and now he hopes to be Cadet in a Police force and the be best he can be.

Kazuki is also a father of adopted children but he still spends a lot of his time working as its what's most important to him.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Kazuki De Medici

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Given Name(s):
Kazuki Hashimoto, married into the De Medici family

Preferred Name:
Officer Medici

IC Phone number:
293-492-664

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Married

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
20 Years of training, from age 10 to age 30 and still training to this day.

Working Experience:
Fast Food
Special Needs Home Volunteering

Academic Degree:
Bachelors Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Criminal Science

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
Italian
Korean

Note:
I am aware this is a long shot but I feel its worth a try and I hope you can forgive me some day, thank you, also sorry about the short application, was in a rush.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    497 bytes · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread