mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police Application [The_Cross2] Making alt

Cross

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): The_Cross

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I have been playing on the server since October from the previous year (2019). I have been really active to the server since I've joined, spending on average anywhere between 6 hours a day to 8 sometimes even more.

Which timezone are you in?: My Time zone is EST.

Do you have Discord?: Yes I do. SpanishDude#5029

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes

List your current and past applications: Spanish Language [Accepted] Swedish Language [Accepted] Staff application [Pending]

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to help people and give people a better Role-play experience as well as have a better RP experience myself. I also enjoy detail roleplaying and would like to bring my enjoyment of detail rp into the game itself. I also want to be able to provide help when needed or when there might not be as many people online as I am online quite often in the morning when their arent as many officer roles online, But I would love to spend my time helping out people by being an officer and keeping the people of Karakura safe.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?: Yes I do.

What are the Police ranks?: Police Commissioner
Police Captain

Police Head-Lieutenant

Police Lieutenant

Detective Superintendent

Detective Chief-Inspector

Detective Sergeant

Detective Constable

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?: Thanks to a few friends of mine, since they are KPD officers I've learned some of the basic things of Police Work. I am willing to learn anything else I need to become a good officer of the law.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?: The police keeps everything in order, making sure the law is being followed. Such as school students being outside school, gang affiliation, and so on.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?: I do I can be demoted, and thats no issue.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes I do, and Im willing to dedicate all my time into it.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? I understand, and I will show up to all trainings.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Mike Williams stands at 6'1 with curly brown hair, light brown eyes and a slime/fit figure. He spoke in a low deep sorta intimidating tone with a spanish accent along side with it, his skin tone would be pale. He came across as a quiet type of guy.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job Mike acts professional and serious, not letting anything or anyone get under his skin, making sure he is concentrated and finishing all his work or duty. Even off the job he can a good friend to go out have a drink with, even though he still has that serious attitude.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He is always down to have a talk or spend time with his co-workers and make his best to not start drama with any of them, even if he does seem like he might wanna be left alone, he is always out there looking for new friends to spend his time with. Plans for the future would be to get married, have a big home, a good paying job and being there for his little brother Lorenzo Williams.

BACKSTORY
Mike was born in Peru, he was a very joyful little boy thanks to his parents being always there for him and showing him much love and care. Mike watched a lot of discovery shows about criminals, jail, cops and so on, getting him to be interested of becoming a cop one day, sadly at the of age 15, Mike's parents got murdered by some gang while getting robbed of everything they got. Causing Mike to become the serious and quiet person he is today and making him desire to become a cop and protect the ones who cant defend themselves. Now that he lives in Karakura, he found out that there is a KPD near by, and now he is looking foward to join that police force to fight against the ones who break the law.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Mike Williams

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Mike

Preferred Name: Mike

IC Phone number: WIP

Religious Denomination: Christian

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Spanish

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 5

Working Experience: He worked as a police officer back in Peru for 5 years, before returning back to Karakura.

Academic Degree: Master in Criminal Justice and Law

Year of Graduation: 2006

Major(s): Criminal justice

Minor(s): Social Science

Native Languages: Spanish, English

Other Languages: Japanese

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Pending

- Once we're looking for more players in your designated timezone, this application will be looked over once more​

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We’ve decided to deny your application today. Nonetheless you applying is very much appreciated​

Users who are viewing this thread