mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

POLICE APPLICATION | Totalore

Totalore

Level 138

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): taketatsu (Alt account of Totalore)

Previous bans: No bans on this account. But I do have two bans on my original account.​
  • Staff Disrespect [30 Days]​
  • I’d like to not list this one as it makes me incredibly uncomfortable. If you’d like to discuss it, please DM me at Mils#0004 on Discord. [PERM/APPEALED]​
Describe your activity on the server: Due to school, staff work, and other unexpected things that may or may not happen in my life, there will be times I may not be able to come on at all for the day. It is inevitable, unfortunately, so I’ll contribute as much time as I can on any other day.

Which timezone are you in? Central Time Zone (CST.)

Do you have Discord? I do, you can contact me at Mils#0004 on Discord.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: I have a mic attached to my headset.

List your current and past applications:

What is your motivation for applying?: I’ve been a police officer before but never really bothered to climb the ranks. I was part of the SAT team when Ryan was the head of it; it wasn’t much of an actual division at the time so we didn’t get much work apart from a few events. I’d like to apply for police again, go through it all once more. There were some things I wanted to be when I was a cop but never really went to due to SAT work and OOC issues. I’m hoping I can actually do it all again- do it better. Many things that police have now I did not have back then when I was SAT, I'm hoping I can adjust to these new rules, equipment, etc.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? I’ve researched Japanese law before, mostly to help aid some IC situations that went into an OOC report way back then. Basic conduct is just that; basic. If I didn’t know it by now, I wouldn’t have written up this application.

What are the Police ranks?
For KPD ranks, going from lowest to highest:

Cadet - The beginning rank all police officers start with.

Patrol Officer - The first real step in a person’s career as a cop.

Corporal - The first promotion you may get as an officer.

Sergeant - The second promotion you may get as an officer.

Investigator Trainee - The rank officers- officers who want to pursue their career as an investigator- will get before Investigator.

Investigator Division

Due to most of these being newer positions, I don’t actually know the purpose of any of them as of yet.

Detective - Of course, this one is obvious. This rank shows itself as a regular detective. They are, essentially, normal in the division.

Detective Constable

Detective Sergeant

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Superintendent - The head of the division. The one in this position oversees everything in the division.

Lieutenant - The rank almost everyone aims for, one of the last steps in an officer’s career. This rank gets granted a few more equipment than other ranks do and a higher say in matters.

Head / Vice Lieutenant - Another step in being a lieutenant, getting to oversee all lower-ranking officers- including the lieutenants.

Captain - A very hard role to get, a role only for the best of the best. The captain is picked by the commissioner to work alongside them.

Commissioner - A very obvious one, the highest-ranking officer in the KPD ranking system. Their word is basically the law, in a way, and they overview all of the KPD.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? Very basic knowledge, in all honesty. I was a cop, sure, but that was a while ago and I do not know if they have changed a lot or not. Police “hold the peace” in Karakura, even when being discriminated for doing their job. I only hope that, if I’m accepted, I’ll be able to grow that knowledge of police work.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police officers “hold the peace” (as said above), in a way. They make sure your murderer neighbor next door is put into a fine establishment- behind bars, that is. Without the KPD, or police in general, SchoolRP might as well just be swarmed with GangRP and never recover from the mass arguments that ensue. But, in a more serious answer, officers are important on SchoolRP due to the fact they bring a sense of immersion and try to keep the lid on GangRP. They make sure Karakura’s citizens are safe, whether or not they have a horrible reputation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Though I hope that won’t happen without reason, yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? I’m aware of this, and yes I do acknowledge it. I might have some things to do OOCly and ICly on my other account, however, so I hope you can understand this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? I’ve seen what cops deal with before, constant harassment, and all sorts of discrimination. I, as both a normal player and a staff member, deal with the same thing police are forced to deal with, but OOCly. I assure you I can handle this properly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes her unique? Kouseikon Zenshou is a 6’2 Japanese female, a giant of a woman. Her shaved, bald head shines greatly in the sun- and, of course, so does her personality. She’s always the type of person to crack a bad joke and laugh at it all by herself; it’s almost sad. Her body is sturdily built, being a rather ginormous Japanese female and all, and seemingly balanced almost every second of the day.

What’s she like on and off the job? On the job, Kouseikon shrines brightly- and so does her head- with determination! Keeping her place at all times, staying shut when expected, all the basic things an officer should do. She’s way different than expected when off the job- always besting her friends in Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, or whatever silly game she can get her hands on. It’s almost clockwork with her: sleeping, going to work, coming home to play with her friends, or lounge around in her room as she read manga with random Moe Shop songs blasting into her ears via headphones.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future? Only after retirement does Kouseikon hope to start a manga series about Karakura. It’s an odd semi-dream to have, but it works for her. She, of course, loves police work and does hope to train for acceptance into the detective division. Her co-workers are treated no differently than her pals- off duty. There isn’t much to say about what she thinks. It’s just like an average joe officer: looking to others with respect and treating them with such.

BACKSTORY

Kouseikon Zenshou wasn’t born in Karakura or Kakugou prefecture at all. She was born not too far outside of Kyoto with only a single sibling and her parents. They lived in a tightly packed town, not one you’d call “great”, but it was decent enough. Her parents were making enough money to get by, the kids were doing the same by the time they were old enough to work. It was, overall, a well-balanced family with somewhat stable sources of income.

By the time Kouseikon was eighteen years old, she interned at Kyoto’s police department. It wasn’t too much as she expected, but it was something. While interning there, she overhead about Kakugou prefecture’s most populated city- Karakura- was the perfect place to start if looking to apply as an officer. Okay, maybe they were intentionally speaking out loud to let Kouseikon hear, but it worked anyway so that doesn’t matter. Hearing all this, she jotted it all down in her little teenager notebook we all have and made it a small goal to fulfill.

Now, skipping all that teenager and early adult life bumbo jumbo, Kouseikon submitted her form to the Karakura Police Department after four long, grueling years of training. She only awaits a response.

Side note: In her early adult years, Kouseikon won money through various tournaments.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Zenshou, Kouseikon

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss.

Given Name(s): N/A

Preferred Name: Zenshou

IC Phone-Number: 516 213 207

Religious Denomination: N/A (Irreligious.)

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japanese.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4

Working Experience: Internship at Kyoto Police Department during High School years, side jobs in both senior high school and college.

Academic Degree: Bachelors in Criminal Justice.

Year of Graduation: 2008

Major(s): Criminal Justice

Minor(s): Law

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: English, Gaelic, Korean

NOTE: This is a NEW account. I have not yet "grinded" all the attributes for this account as of yet.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread