Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

YourAnxi3ty

Discord Name & Tag:
Satan#4979

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
I have played SRP pretty much for a while. I joined SRP around June 22, 2021, and I still enjoy coming online every day or trying to get 8 to 9 hours and more every day to challenge myself to roleplay with new people I am not used to in any way. I have always tried to keep myself involved in both the server's out-of-character and in-character sides and enjoy my time on SRP. On this server, to be positive and not harmful on my main and alt accounts. I have been trying my hardest to remain active, mainly roleplay-wise and character development so that I can get both sides of roleplay either side won't get or is hard to achieve. I am always keeping myself involved and active! My activity increases by how long and much I have been interacting with other players and roleplaying with them, mainly with friends that I enjoy spending my time with and fooling around with them in looc. Usually, this narrows down to about 6 hours a day, maybe more.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Professor (x2) [Left in the past but currently rejoined]
EMS, Psychiatrist

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am applying for mainly three reasons:
Knowledge
Getting to know said faction and learning more about it, includes knowing how it may be running and how people interact with each other, it’s mostly my curiosity about how people may interact with me from different perspectives as I have been an EMS worker along with Professor, regardless of that I want to learn more things and mostly how these factions are running along with the information that has been taken oocly will be executed icly.

Character development
Although I own 5 accounts, most of them deal with character development in general as I am a person who loves character development as it changes the character overall on how they see people along with interacting with others. Most of the factions I am in are for pure character development 99.9% of the time, the 1% is pretty much to get along with the fellow faction members and have a fun time with each other, fooling around, and such.

Opportunities
Although in the past I never saw myself being a KPD member, after reaching out to apply for different factions, I can see myself being a possible person who will understand how another faction may feel in certain regards along with growing as a person to learn about more factions SRP have had. Considering I do PTL [Play To Lose] often within Combatrp aspect of it as I never considered doing GangRP ever again due to how boring it seems to me at times. Being a police department member will give me the opportunity to see the different opportunities I could have as a possible cadet, it would also give me an opening eye to how things may run along with how Combatrp may be different to say faction.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Though I may not personally know much information on Police Work, I do know a handful due to being EMS and interacting with KPD on a slightly daily basis and collection of knowing how the rankings may work. This is not 100%, but most of what I know currently and I am willing to learn about it from scratch if it is somewhat incorrect.

[Main Division]
Police Cadet
This is the very first rank on KPD. a training officer will have to go through a long process of physical and informational training till they're able to do their exam. Cadets cannot go off-duty after passing the test nor can leave the station or go on patrols by themselves. They are the officer's responsibility and normally cannot attend to higher-risk situations.

Patrol Officer
The rank you'll receive right after passing your cadet exam. On this rank, you are now allowed to go on patrols by yourself. it's still always recommended to never go alone, always have someone with you and go off duty.

Police Corporal
You are now allowed to train cadets at this rank and choose to be either a Physical or an Informational trainer. Besides your training routines, you will now receive pepper spray and a crowbar.

Police Sergeant
The rank above Corporals. They must be an example to their fellow officers. Highly watched by the Higher-Ups and always expected to be a good leader, give others respect despite of the ranks, and have all acknowledgment of the police work. On this rank, you'll receive the police bike and the ability to rent a Glock-17 twice per month with the permission of a higher-up.

Police Lieutenant
Higher rank in the main division. The Heads of Physical and Informational training are found in these ranks. They are Higher-Ups that have access to the police cruiser and Glock-17. They are the ones that must be an example to the whole faction and the ones that give the cadets their very first introductions and exams.

[Detective Division]
Detective Constable
Trainee detective, you'll learn all the basics of interrogation, gun safety, and guidelines, just like cadets, you'll go through a very interactive exam to pass to the next Detective rank.

Detective Inspector
The rank above Constable, you'll receive a Glock-17 and a police cruiser but you still won't be classified as a Higher-up.

Detective Chief Inspector
Considered a Higher Up, they are the ones to be expected to be a great leader just like Sergeants and Lieutenants

Detective Superintendent
The highest rank of the detective division is considered the chief detective, they are the ones that must oversee all the other officers and detectives on the station.

Police Captain
The Captain is another set of hands for the Commissioner and the Main Division's version of a Detective Superintendent. They don't hold the same power as the commissioner.

Police Commissioner
The figurehead of the KPD in its entirety, as well as both divisions. The commissioner's authority is above anyone else's.

[Other duties/processes/Other]

Patrol
Officers frequently conduct patrols around the city and handle instances that fall into the aforementioned categories. Further, officers on patrol may search individuals for illegal possessions, given the individual is eligible for an officer's warrant. Situations that call for searches would include One wearing a mask, or when one is unable to produce an I.D when asked while having alcohol out in the open.

Arrests
If an individual is found guilty or needs to be taken for questioning, they may be arrested and immediately placed in a cell. This action inputs their personal information into a database, which can be used to identify fake I.Ds.

Blood Alcohol Level Check
Simply use the Breathalyzer to check their alcohol level, mainly OOCly asking if their drunk percentages.

Weapon/Mask Check
Officers can ItemRP luminol spray to quickly check masks and/or weapons for blood, they often also check for any dents that can be caused by hitting someone with said Mask/Weapon that is made out of metal.

CCTV
OOCly, officers may operate CCTV by capturing video footage of a crime that is within 30 block range of said CCTV camera. Furthermore, they're allowed to ask staff to be in vanish to watch said scene though it is optional.

Desk work
This is often worked by cadets. Officers stay at the station and behind the desk, answering questions, taking reports, handling bails, etc.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
The KPD isn’t here to ban/abolish Gangrp or CriminalRp. Rather, it is here to mostly enforce the laws of the lore set city and to do it in a manner that wouldn’t “Ban” it. From how I see it, the Police wouldn’t be in action if people didn’t do gangRP/criminalRP and vice versa with the other side. Criminals will always exist regardless, no matter how hard people try so it’s mostly up to KPD on how they set the roleplay experiences with other players within the player base. It is important mainly due to showing the said faction enforcing the law as Police exist due to crime and crime exists due to there being a group of people, in this case, Police, enforcing them.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Moe Morohoshi

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female, she/her

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
My character has received proper education and graduated from high school as well as a college with a bachelor's in Criminal Justice.

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
English

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
The female would be standing at 6ft as she had a somewhat brown-orange hair mixture that seemed short to the public eye. Her hair would have many hairpins to keep it tucked in a short so it wouldn’t be in the way. Her eyes would be cold light green off to the point of looking at it, they would see an icy gaze that could never leave their piercing gaze. Their body shape would be somewhat an hour-glass but on a slightly thinner but athletic side due to her tall height, having many burns scattered all over her body but mostly her shoulder blades along with her collarbone with old-faded burns which is still visible to the gazing eye, she seems to keep herself neatly tidy.

Refrence of her appearance, just hair without pins.

To the surface of others, she seems like a person who may be strict and cold due to her resting face being somewhat serious and strict on her own posture. Though she is someone who isn’t as intimidating or deeper into knowing her as she’s someone who adapts well to situations and is resourceful, she somewhat tries to talk in a friendly manner but due to her cold voice, it may be hard to. Moe is a very socially awkward person who tries her best to speak up and be a somewhat warmer person to others, although it may be hard due to certain circumstances.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Moe knows when to be professional for the most part. While on duty, she often masks any personal emotional opinions she has for others that make her judge them a certain way along with putting her bias away as she tries to speak to others in a respectable manner. Though, at times she does slip her own opinions as it causes certain issues with said person as she dislikes people quite quickly depending on what they said or did to offend her. She can end up being a little impatient with other people but, for most casual environments, most of the said weight is lifted of any type of tension, somewhat temporarily.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
To be very honest, her idea of co-workers along with teamwork is very important to her in general, this is because she believes everything is more efficient when everyone is mostly on the same page of situations, and teamwork would be the most helpful during most situations it may be hard to do alone in general. She feels as though she shines better with teamwork than working on her own in situations she doesn’t have a clue to act upon and possible time for her to polish her social cues and social interactions for the mere future she may have to communicate in a non-serious way.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
Moe is someone who sees herself as the type of person who doesn’t want to be a leader when it is needed, she isn’t bothered by whatever position she may be placed in. She’s okay to take charge whenever it is needed for any sort of situation. She doesn’t want to force herself to sound like a strict person most of the time so she depends on being respectful to both people who are her higher-ups along with who is below her. She doesn’t care about the benefits of positions if she gets any but, she feels like focusing and the people she works with communicating with respect is of the utmost importance.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Early Life
Moe Morohoshi was born to Akihiko Morohoshi (Her father) and Honoka Morohoshi (Her mother) on December 12, 1993, in the Saiseikai Senri Hospital, born in Suita, Japan. She came from parents who are somewhat middle-class with her mother being a lawyer, along with her father being someone who had worked in EMT [Emergency Medical Technician], though their jobs may not pay them well, their bond together as a family is somewhat very strong and glued together forever, or so what it seems. As a young child, Moe often would have noticed that she had an interest in giving people justice from misjudgment and ignored how bad her parents were being paid as during her childhood, it was very much hidden as she got most of what she asked for.

Primary to Beginning of High School.
Moe in Primary school has struggled overall with Japanese, the grammar aspect of it due to how complex it was to her, it took her a while to try and get a grasp of it due to her parents talking in somewhat old-languaged Japanese that isn’t mostly slanged, which made many of her teachers thinking either she is too smart for her level or her grammar is off but her idea on how to conversate within topics is well enough to pass her throughout her years in school. She slowly learned to be someone who stood up for others somewhat and tried to direct them to somewhat someone who can help them by her mother as Moe wanted to be just like her, overall throughout her life, she has been someone who rather acts than speaks to people due to her bad social skills, not interacting with people around her age due to how she felt out of place, opting to read books and getting into learning laws of different states and how it affects the citizens. Her interest slowly manifested to the point she’d ask her mother about certain things about their area’s law and bonding closer to her mother.

Over the years when she found out about the news of her parents not being paid often to meet ends meet, She slowly started to plan her life ahead by trying to help her parents to pay the bills at 16, she went to many part-time jobs and worked herself from in and out of jobs to try to repay her parents for what they have done for her so far in her 15 years of life. She even tried to get into charity events so they could try and benefit as they were slowly coming on the low-end of the middle class. Most of the money was spent on trying to keep bills paid and not be in debt and food kept on their table. By the time she turned 16, they had to move due to the difficulties of paying the bills and moved into a somewhat small apartment. The area was so new to her, that she started to isolate herself from strangers and other people until she was well adjusted to the point of going out for grocery runs, although after a while of living there, you’ll never catch her staying out in the city for 3 hours max.

Start to Mid-High School
Slowly, her parents collected enough money to move to Sendai, Japan. This is so they can have a fresh new start and have possible jobs that can pay them better than the place Moe was born and raised in for most of her life, she had to slowly adjust as the slang there was different as well, she struggles with conversing in a new environment but she slowly got herself to make a few friends there before she started focusing on her life choices, to become a lawyer and major in Criminal Justice / Criminology, Political Science, and Business. She made most of her life focused on that as she tried her best to get into it, she wanted to help others for the most part, along with getting paid to be able to pay her parents back fo the years they had raised her in good hands.

By the age of 17 to 18, slowly their views of becoming a lawyer changed as there were cases where she learned she’d have to at times protect the person who committed the crime and it is evident that they had in general with all the evidence pointing to said client, Moe knew that she overall would feel guilty letting someone who had committed said crime go out scott free as the victim will have pay with the haunting of said person will eventually hurt them again or commit said crime many times. She wanted to give people justice so she slowly looked into different majors to become a police officer or a cadet.

Graduation to Post College
After she graduated, Moe instantly went into college with the money she had saved up to pay for her being able to study at the university she wanted to go to, most of her graduation days were her attending college part-time along with doing part-time jobs to keep herself afloat with food, drinks, along with paying for dormitory. She hasn't changed much as a person doing college besides being more outspoken to a certain degree of communication along with making a few friends throughout her college years of being there, in general, tried her best to talk about what made her upset which eventually failed on her due to her awkward nature. However, they did once in a while try to attend college events that include parties along with social gatherings to get the freshmen students to know other possible roommates, professors, along with peers they will run into every day or have classes mutually shared. Though she didn’t speak to others, she did like the idea of others having fun and conversing which led her to want to fix her communication and her cold stern face which is her resting face.

During her second year in college, Moe has gone through a horrible fate while in her dormitory, during a fallout with one of her roommates, she fell into a situation where the said roommate had burnt her many times with a pan that was left on the stove. The pain was so bad it gave Moe multiple mental scars along with permanent scars left on her body that she has to look at every day due to it being scattered along her body but mostly on her collarbone and back area that seems lumped up and faded. She went against them with a lawsuit of assault and pressed charges against them which eventually, didn’t work out as they favored the person who ultimately did it to her, this somewhat made Moe upset as she vowed herself to let others have justice for the wrongdoings that had possibly happened to them and it was evident that they did it to them, she has a strong dislike taste for people who try to justify what they did, which was the reason she joined and wanted to be in the police force, she wanted to stop people justifying their wrongdoings and think it is normal to hurt others.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you cannot legally own a pocket knife in Karakura as the pocket knife is VERY not legal to carry on you and you can be sent into jail for possession of an illegal weapon.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Birth Control
It is commonly used to prevent pregnancy when sexually active, along with regulating a female’s menstrual cycle.

Cough Syrup
A sweet syrup used to treat dry, itchy, tickly, coughs!

Eyepatch
A piece of bandage would be wrapped around an eye that would be injured.

Lactulose
This medication treats constipation along with treating or preventing complications of liver disease.

Paracetamol
Typically used to relieve mild pain or aches. It also can help reduce a high-temperature fever.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would first go to the worker and stop them immediately from doing such actions to the inmate as people don't deserve any violence even after the justice for them finding them guilty is enough. I would restrain them from hurting the person before letting them go and telling them what they were doing is wrong and inappropriate to do. I would then report their inappropriate behavior to a higher-up or the commissioner of hitting an inmate considering this could have happened many times in the past if they let something small like that slip out behavior-wise.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
In most of these situations, it would end up being an automatic fight or flight response, but the automatic response is to break up the possible fight most as possible and try to assist the issue, if the said person or people assaulting the co-worker have a possible weapon or a large group of people with masks and seemingly gang attire, this is to have safety for any possible outcomes. If there are not many people, I will restrain the said person with the co-worker. If the person isn’t calm and resists it, I would take my taser out as a last resort and tase them before apprehending them and searching them for any possible dangerous weapons before escorting them to the station for further questioning. Afterward, I will check on my co-worker for any injuries before taking them to the hospital for EMS to do the rest of their routine of treating patients but to an officer, to make sure not many injuries were inflicted upon them.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
The worst thing to do is to wait or gather evidence over time, one thing that I would do is tell a higherup about the possibility of the co-worker being corrupted and helping other criminal organizations because the KPD is to enforce the law, not to go against it and undo what it is originally standing for. If the information was taken to action seriously, then they will be dealt with in KPD along with the government officials with their judgment.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I know better than to try to fiddle with things like that, no matter the amount they try to bribe me with, what I'd do is a straight up report to the Commissioner with their attempt of bribery and wait for any future orders they may give and the said criminal will be dealt with the correct punishments that are given.

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Plagiarism is under no circumstances allowed when applying for
any SchoolRP faction. You have been blacklisted from applying for
the position of Police Officer until further notice​