mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Police Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): EuropeanNirvana (This is my ALT, my main is EuropeanPotato)
Previous bans: /
Describe your activity on the server:
I come almost on everyday of the week. I often stay on till late at in the nights. But I often come a bit later if I have school tests or other private reasons.
In the week I'm on for 5-8 hours.
On the weekends or on vacation I'm on for at least 10 hours.

Do you have Discord? Yes I do, ThePotato1#6453

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:
Irish language application (Accepted)
German language application (Accepted)
Office secretary application (Accepted)
Head nurse application (Accepted)

What is your motivation for applying?:
I'm on very often and have often seen illegal activites in the city. My motivation is, that I can help people out in the roleplay. I can bring order into the city and make them understand the law. But also I will learn about what it feels to be in a spot where it is my duty to protect the people that can't protect themselves.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes I do and I willd o my best to follow them.

What are the Police ranks?
Commissioner:
The Commissioner is the highest ranking of all the police. He reinforces the rules to the other officers and makes sure all standars are uphold.
Captain:
The Captain always help the Commissioner, but when the Commissioner isn't in town the captain takes the place of the Commissioner.
Lieutenant:
The Lieutenant is allowed to use his/her fire arm and must report mishandling from other officers to the Commissioner.
Sergeant:
The Sergeant oversees the training of the new officers and checks if the officer fulfil their duty.
Corporal:
The Corporal trains the new officers and is an example for the standard officers.
Patrol Officer:
The Patrol Officer only patrol. They are allowed to patrol without supervision of a higher ranking officer.
Cadet
The Cadet is the lowest rank. They aren't allowed to patrol yet and still must be trained

What knowledge do you have of Police Work:

In the area of social service, the police help people who need emergency assistance, whether it is giving first aid or finding lost children.

Among the order‐maintenance activities are traffic control, crowd control, resolving domestic disputes, and moving prostitutes from the streets. The focus of order maintenance is on handling situations to preserve the peace rather than enforcing the letter of the law. The appropriate order‐maintenance solution may be making an arrest (for example, in case of domestic violence), but it often consists of some less formal action (for example, getting an illegal panhandler to move on).

In the area of crime control, the police engage in a range of activities, such as patrol and criminal investigation.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?:
Police are important, because they reinforce the law.
Also because there is so much killing, the officers help with lowering the death counts and make the city a bit safer everyday.

IC Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique? What he's like on the and off the job? Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?:
Katharina is young adult woman. Her hair is hazelnut colored and always worn in a ponytail. Her eyes are icey blue and always give off an stern and serious look. Standing straight her height would be about 6'0.
On duty she is very strict and does't tolerate people who don't follow the rules that have been given. She seems very strict on duty and always focused on the job. Off duty she a very laid back person. She always makes stupid jokes and is always friendly to anyone, but often gets angry when she is off duty and people don't follow the rules. She often lets people slide through though, if she is tired after work.
She sees her co-workers as only co-workers. She doesn't enjoy opening up to most officers. But she puts her full trust into her fellow workers and if one is danger, she will act quickly and try to get them into safety.

Katharina plans are to be into the force for as long as she can. She will stay in there till she can no longer. If the day comes where she can't patrol she will help out training new officers and will alway inforce the rules for anyone.

BACKSTORY:
Katharina was born in Germany in a small city called Regensburg. She grew up in a fairly welthy family who tried there best to give Katharina all the the things she needed; a good education, food. She lived a fairly normal life with her mom, dad and twin sister. Her twin sister and her was extremly close. They did everything together and nothing could have broken their bond. This amazed many, because most twins weren't fond of each other. These two were diffrent. At the age of 10 they went into their new high school and couldn't wait. Her parents were both teachers, so when Katharina and her sister went into the new school, their parents were scared.
Katharina has already decided what she wanted to do and that was be a teacher like her parents. In the seventh grade she and her sister were sitting in a class, the bell rung and it was the ringing for a school shooter. Everyone started panicking and running out of the classes and to safety. After awhile Katharina and her sister started running and were in the back. The shooting started and throught that she lost her sister. This broke Katharina very much. But also made her rethink her choice of teacher and through that she chose to become a police officer. She promised herself, that no one would have to have the pain she had under her watch.
SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name: Katharina Antonia Adami
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mrs
Given Name(s): Katharia Antonia Adami
Preferred Name: Kathi

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status: Singel

Nationality: German
Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training: 5 Years
Working Experience: none

Academic Degree: Law Law Enforcement and Public Safety Police Science Criminal Justice

Year of Graduation: 2013
Major(s): Major in law and criminal justice
Minor(s): Minor in phycioligy and sociology

Native Languages: japanese
Other Languages: german

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
denied

Status