LibbyC

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In Game Name):

My in-game name is bettye.

Previous bans:

N/A

Describe your activity on the server:

At the weekends I am free from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM GMT though I usually play for six or more hours a day. On weekdays I am on from 4:00 PM to 10:30 PM. I normally play for 4+ hours from Monday to Friday.

Do you have Discord?

Yes, my discord is Libby#1955.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/hospital-surgeon-application.18926/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.18289/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/custom-script-application.17814/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-2-application.16376/
[DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/spanish-language-application.14438/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/school-employee-application.13343/ [ACCEPTED]
my forensic-scientist application is on a word document if you would like to see it, it is accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:
When I was very young I wanted to become a police officer for the weapons, the fighting and the uniform. As I grew up I realised the reality of working as a police officer and I want to do something related to law and services as my job in real life. This motivates me to apply as I want to stick to my subjects that I am doing in school which relates to a job as a police officer. Becoming a police officer on SchoolRP also motivates me even more to get a job related to services and law. What also motivates me is that I actually enjoy helping police officers and I enjoyed working beside them so I am certain that I will enjoy doing this. Seeing how police officers are and their dedication, formality as well as how they make the job seem so realistic is another reason as to why I am motivated to apply.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do.

What are the Police ranks?
Cadet
When starting as a police officer, a cadet is the starting point for nearly every single police officer. Becoming a cadet means that you would have to follow orders and tasks from higher ranked officers than you. A cadet would usually be seen inside the building or at the front desk. After passing a test a cadet would become a patrol officer.

Patrol Officer
A patrol officer is seen as an official officer that is allowed to take calls and go on patrols. patrol officers tend to spend more time with other patrol officers and corporals going on patrols or sorting out more orders and tasks.

Corporal
Corporals have the same job as Patrol Officers although corporals mostly stay in charge of the cadets and observe their work and training for when they think that they are ready to take their test to become a patrol officer. Corporals also work beside patrol officers and use more communication with higher ranked officers.

Sergeant
Sergeant is the rank above corporal which mainly watches over all of the lower ranks. Sergeants are seen as more involved with the police department and more committed to the department.

Trainee Investigator
A trainee investigator is the stage of doing more training and focusing on one job before becoming an official investigator. Trainee Investigators get a view of what an official investigator does and sees what they do closely.

Investigator
After training to become an investigator the investigator goes straight into working with deep crimes such as murders, homicides and working with other government related services to find more information about investigations and to try to solve them. Investigators don't usually work with lower ranks or higher ranks.

Lieutenant
A lieutenant has more power over the lower ranks. Lieutenants help to train cadets, work with officers, sergeants and corporals as well as the ranks above focusing on not only one thing but many cases, murders and general things.

Vice-Head Lieutenant
The vice-head lieutenant works mostly with the head lieutenant and gets more access to decisions and votes. The vice-head lieutenant also works with lower ranks and focuses on the police division.

Head Lieutenant
The head lieutenant works with the Vice-Head Lieutenant and the higher ranks most of the time whilst holding a respected and trust worthy rank in the force. The Head Lieutenant gets to make a lot of decisions and is in charge of most ranks below.

Captain
The captain has power over all roles below and works with the majority of higher ranks. The captain is a role which shows that they have been rewarded trust and respect .

Commissioner
The commissioner controls everything that happens inside the Police Department. The commissioner takes control of the most important decisions and gets to make the most decisions. Working with higher ranked officers, the commissioner deals with the serious reports and has full control over all ranks in the police force. The commissioner decides who gets demoted and they can also decide who can get promoted.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work.
I have quite a bit of knowledge over police work as I have researched quite deep into their roles and what they have to do and deal with. When I was a forensic lead I learnt quite a lot from working with police to investigate and find out information. This required writing reports, communicating with police officers a lot and finding information about a suspect. When I was a clinical manager at the hospital I was able to observe how the police worked with psychiatrists and how they helped them. I know about reports that police get from citizens as well as patients from the hospital and how to deal with investigations. Over time as I have seen police officers do their work I memorised what they do and how they sort out difficult situations.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRP as they bring reality and effect to the role play. This effects how people role play and SchoolRP a professional look. Police bring reality and effect to the role play as it sets up laws and punishment which players can go by and obey. It also affects SchoolRP as it brings excitement to players and it gives a chance for players to role play seriously and lets them develop their characters. Police are also important as they are needed for the amount of crime that happens in the town.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject of being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge that I am subject of being demoted if I am accepted at any given time.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

My character's name is Juliana Hammond. My character has a brown toned skin with long, black hair and light brown eyes. Juliana has a passion for climbing and parkour which she does in her spare time. This makes her unique because it is quite a different hobby and she has some skill.

What he's like on the and off the job?

Juliana is formal and professional on and off of the job. Juliana never messes about and she is always polite to her workers or to anybody. Juliana follows any orders and tries her best to get anything finished. Juliana keeps her thoughts in her head on and off the job which is what makes her professional.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Juliana sees her co-workers as people who all have different reasons as to why they are acting like they do and respects that. Juliana would give an honest opinion to all her co-workers and say what is needed to say. Juliana tends to stay out of other people's business. Juliana's plans for the future are simple. She would like to become a police officer and work as a police officer until she retires. Her plans are to become committed to the police department and to always focus on her job.

BACKSTORY
Juliana Hammond grew up in England, London. She was born in the year 1994 and she grew up as a single child with a mother and a father. Juliana's father was an alcoholic and suffered from long term depression. From a young age Juliana had a passion for police officers. She used to play games like 'cops and crims' with her best friends which she enjoyed. As Juliana grew up she paid more interest into police work and started researching at 14 years. Juliana joined a club called 'cadets' which she loved and made a commitment to until she was 16. This gave her an idea of what she wanted to become. When Juliana finished her GCSEs she decided to apply for A-Levels which got her into university. When revising and doing more research and understanding on the police force she passed her major. When she was 21, Juliana's father passed away from an overdose on medication. This affected Juliana quite a lot and she decided to take a break on her studied for half a year. During that time Juliana studied the Japanese laws and decided that she was going to live in Japan permanently. By the time Juliana became 25 she moved to Japan for a potential job.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Juliana Hammond.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Juliana

Preferred Name: Juliana

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single
Nationality: English

Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of training:
2 years.
Working Experience: Forensic Scientist, hospital volunteer.​
Academic Degree:
A bachelor’s degree

Year of Graduation: 2018

Major(s): Bachelor's degree
Minor(s): Criminology.

Native Languages: French, Spanish

Other Languages: Japanese​

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

- After a vote held between officers, the conclusion is that you are fit for the role of P.O.

Welcome to the force, cadet!

Users who are viewing this thread