atoki
Notable+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
HeyBxlldog

Previous bans:
None.

Describe your activity on the server:
I believe that I am quite active on the RPH server. I am usually on the server every day and for most of the day. I get online around 11 am - midday, and log off from anywhere up to around 1 am.
I have two accounts, Moonlings_ [Main] and HeyBxlldog [alt], both are very active.

Which timezone are you in?
Greenwich Mean Time - [Currently BST, British Summer Time]

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do. It is ewfeelings#1209

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I have a microphone which I use a lot.

List your current and past applications:
[French Language Application] - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.24664/

[German Language Application] - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/german-language-application.24718/

[Italian Language Application] - Accepted (On old forum account)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/italian-language-reapplication.22373/

[Staff Application] - Denied
I do not have the link.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have always been interested in the ways the police work. I have always adored the police shows on TV and on Netflix, mainly forensic science shows. Having had a taste for it after becoming Lieutenant on PrisonRP, I have always wanted to try out the policing and monitoring duties the KPD hold over Karakura. The ability to become a police officer sounds extremely appealing as it shines a whole new light on Karakura, the side some of the citizens don't witness, and that sounds extremely appealing to me. I'm not a fan of GangRP, and it would be very satisfying to be able to help out any citizen who has been exposed to it. Another reason why is that it is a great way to build teamworking skills, and it has always been of great interest to me to brace the difficulty the KPD holds to be able to assist and defend the citizens of Karakura.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I am aware of the Laws and Basic conduct. Although I'm aware of the basic laws anywhere, and the British Laws, I am very much open to learning more of them and how to enforce them.

What are the Police ranks?
The police are ranked as followed - Lowest first

Cadet

Patrol Officer

Police Corporal

Police Sergeant

Trainee-Investigator

Police Investigator

Police Head-Investigator

Police Lieutenant

Police Head-Lieutenant

Police Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Policing as all about teamwork and being able to enforce the law successfully and in the best and safest way possible. They do what is right, and they try their best to keep criminal activity as low as possible, and they do that as a team. I have prior knowledge of basic policing and enforcement thanks to PrisonRP, but as I have not had a role associated with law-enforcement since then, I am sadly somewhat unfamiliar. To be a police officer you must be dedicated to your work, and you must do it to the best of your ability. They can carry out all sorts of tasks, big and small, ranging from things like murders and gunfights to simple things such as petty squabbles. And they carry it out the best way possible.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are very important to Karakura as sadly, gangRP is quite prominent within the city, and there's not a lot a citizen can do without proper help. They are extremely important as they are the ones who bring order to the city, and they enforce it as much as possible. They are the peace-bringers of the city, and they try their best to ensure safety for all the law-abiding citizens of Karakura.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I am completely aware.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I acknowledge. Policing is something which needs total dedication, and I agree to be 100% dedicated at all times.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I am very much aware of this, and I will not take anything OOCly when dealing with situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Felix Braun would be a tall, Afro-German male standing at the height of 6'3". He has a brawny, powerful build - Broad shoulders and a straight posture. He'd have dark skin and soft black hair which would be carefully slicked back to keep out of his face. His eyes are a mysterious grey and they usually do not show emotion. His attractive features normally always have a stern or cold expression on them and it's normally quite difficult to read him unless you are very close to him. What I believe makes him unique is his intimating demeanour. He's quite easily able to look scary enough and angry at the same time, but he is also very much trained for the job physicality and mentality wise. He's fit and he's very much eager to get the job done, and he's ready to pour his heart and soul into his work.

What he's like on and off the job?
Whilst Felix is on the job, he's very professional and sometimes he can be sharp with others, except for the other officers whom he admires and respect very much. He'd be very passionate about working on the force, ready to give whatever it takes to correctly finish a task in the best way possible. He usually doesn't express his emotions during his patrolling hours or time outside the station. But when he is inside, he can sometimes be very much different. When he's inside the station, he can be quite cheerful and relaxed, but not different enough to lose his focus on his work. He'd smile every so often, but not much, as it would be a rare sight if you're not entirely close with him. Both on and off, he'd speak to people with respect and he'd always have a polite demeanour about him, and he's very good at hiding his true emotions and making his expressions completely different to the ones he secretly feels.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
His plans for the future is to stay working for the KPD for as long as possible. Towards his co-workers, he gives the upmost respect and treats them that way, clearly showing how much he appreciates working alongside them. He attempts to become close with them as friends and as colleagues to make sure he knows he can work alongside with someone knowing they have his back. His plans for the future is to be able to settle down with a loving partner along with two children into a nice, large house within Karakura.

BACKSTORY
Felix was born in the city of Stroudsburg, in 1992. Thanks to his parents and their well-paying jobs and the fact he was an only child, his life was quite easy. From a young age, he was taught both the languages his parents speak, as his mother is French and his father is German. Living in Stroudsburg was very interesting. He attended a very well-praised school and from a young age, he showed how well he was able to focus on all sorts of subjects, as well as showing interest towards policing. He was obsessed with the crime shows shown on his TV, and he'd spend many nights with his parents watching the fantastic shows that had him completely mesmerised. He was a very intelligent child, doing very well in his classes and passing easily. His brother Kaiser was born when he was 10 years old, and they had grown very close over the years

When he reached 16, that, however, changed. Thanks to his friends, he had been introduced to the wilder side of life. Parties, drinks and even sometimes, drugs. This had completely declined his motivation towards his school and classwork until he got to the point where he was threatened with being expelled if he continued with his uncaring behaviour. He was eventually expelled after starting a rough fight with a racist student whose parents were very high ranked within the city, so of course, Felix suffered the consequences. Being expelled struck him hard, as well as his parents being disgusted in his behaviour. This hurt him a lot as he was very close to his parents, and with a lot of effort, he was able to get his life back on track, working hard when he joined another school so he was able to graduate once more with high marks.

At the age of 18, he had travelled into Germany to Münster to the Deutsche Hochschule der Polizei, the police university where he was able to study hard for two years, learning all sorts of new and extremely helpful things which would help aid him in being the best officer he could be. He passed with a degree at the age of 20 and immediately went into the force. Until the age of 25, he had happily worked alongside his colleagues to help enforce the law and keep the countries city's safe from violence. At 25, he left the force to move to Japan where his brother joined him, and he spent 3 years living and getting used to the customs and traditions of the city, and at the age of 28, he finally applied for the police force, hoping to get a place within the KPD.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Felix Braun

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):
Felix, Braun,

Preferred Name:
Felix.

IC Phone number:
287-899-782

Religious Denomination:

Atheist.

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
French

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
Two years in training from 18 at the Deutsche Hochschule der Polizei in Germany.

Working Experience:
Felix has had five years of working experience as a police officer in Germany

Academic Degree:
He has a bachelors degree.

Year of Graduation:
He graduated in 2012.

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Criminology, Psychology

Native Languages:
German and French

Other Languages:
Japanese and English

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After reading through your application and getting inputs from the other officers, we’ve come to a decision that you’re suitable for the police-officer role.

Upon seeing this, be sure to check the Karakura Police Department discord.

Users who are viewing this thread