swaghoon

Level 2
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
papijeon

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I first joined the server around September 2019 and have been active until now, I maintain being active on the server by coming online on both my alt and main account.

Which timezone are you in?
BST

Do you have Discord?
namu#8879

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a working microphone and I am able to join calls often if not all the time.

List your current and past applications:
Hospital Application [Cancelled/Pulled out]
Korean Application [Denied]
Role Request [Accepted]
Teaching Assistant Application [Accepted]
Korean Application [Accepted]
Missing Item [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is that I am looking to do something more for the SRP community. Seeing that KPD had various tasks that helps protects the citizens, I wanted to be part of it that could help me be involved in the community as well as adding up to my role play experience. I have always had high respect for KPD as they work really hard and try their best to keep Karakura a safe place for the innocents. I am also planning to have a family ICly and that I would like to protect them as much as i could as a law enforcer, giving their vulnerable life a chance to survive in the city that had criminals emerging.
I wanted to help to capture criminals, solve crimes with other police officers on the force and gain that solid foundation with seriousrp.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I have searched up for the basic laws and conducts of Japan and have read through the sections. However I would be willing to read through further details and learn it in depth to where it is necessary.

What are the Police ranks?
Cadet
Patrol Officer
Corporal
Sergeant
Detective Constable
Detective Sergeant
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Superintendent
Lieutenant
Head-Lieutenant
Captain
Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
In the past, I have OOCly taken some classes in School which have taught me about criminology, forensics and laws. I have also watched some series and movies involving Police work as I find them interesting. I have seen how Police officers work together and how to catch a criminal, I have recognized that they need a lot of trust within each other as well as teamwork and coordination. The determination of a police officer is not to be taken up lightly and some tasks are needed to be mastered in the process. A police officer's deduction skills are also used as well as initiative to solve crimes together with their partners, hence my knowledge with police work may be vague, but I am flexible and always ready to learn new things that comes my way to ensure that I wouldn't drag the team down.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to any community, city, country or a town as they maintain the balance of crimes in a certain environment. Therefore, since SchoolRP has a city setting of having innocent citizens roaming around and gangs or criminals are on the loose, Police are always there to help them when in need. The chaos that every criminal makes, increases the criminal rate for Karakura city, however the police maintains this as the force grows to recruit more capable cadets that can help lessen the crime rate and make it safer for the citizens.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge I can be demoted at any time, and I understand that it is only correct to be demoted if you aren't taking it seriously and I will respect the decision of the higher-ups.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I understand, and I am prepared to be 100% dedicated to this role and try my hardest at all tasks given to me.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I am also prepared to attend training as that is part of what an Officer should go through.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand and will not take things OOcly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Hyejin is a 5'2 Korean woman in her 20's, she has a sweet appearance and she cares about her looks as she wants people to take her seriously, she mostly always has a professional attire in day to day life. She has a slim body and works out often to try and keep her fit physique, she has short, golden brown hair which is normally straightened neatly. I believe Hyejin is unique in a kind way, as she is friendly to everyone and will never speak badly about someone. She can recognise when she has done something wrong but she can stand her ground and defend herself when needed to. She can be bold while remaining a friendly aura, she smiles often as she approaches new people. But while she is working, she is very serious and focused, she doesn’t easily get distracted and is also a very quick learner and picks things up easily.

What he's like on and off the job?
Hyejin Chae is a very caring, friendly and responsible woman during and off the job. She is sophisticated and usually well mannered. While on the job, Hyejin is focused on her tasks on hand whether it be given as a team or individual. She is flexible and punctual. She ensures to contribute and coordinate with her team when needed, while respecting the decisions of her colleagues and higher ups. She learns from her mistakes and gains knowledge from the works of her colleagues. While off the job, Hyejin spends time with her family and friends, enjoying a beautiful night out with the girls, meeting new people or returning home to her family watching some horror films or having a long relaxing bath.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Hyejin likes to meet new people and respects her co-workers. She looks up to them and gives them her undivided trust and loyalty while gaining knowledge that is useful to add up to her experience. She has the tendency to work in groups with her partners, giving out ideas and coordinating with them to make out better teamwork and gain better results.

In the future, Hyejin would like to be a respected Officer of Karakura that has saved lots of innocent citizens, making her reliable to the community. She hopes to contribute to the decreasing of the city’s crime rate while she starts a family and keeps them protected and safe at all costs

BACKSTORY
Chae Hyejin was born in Busan, South Korea in Dong-eui Medical Center on April 30th 1993. She lives with her father Chae Hyuntae, her mother Chae Eunji, her older brother Chae Hyunseok, and her two younger brothers Chae Kangmin and Chae Myungsoo. She studied at Busan International High School together with her three brothers. She took up the path of the science major during middle school having honors in both Chemistry and Psychology. At the age of 14, her older brother, Chae Hyunseok had been enlisted to the military to help protect the country. Hyejin had a close relationship with her brother as she waited for his return in 2 years time. However at the age of 15, a dreadful news came to the family that Chae Hyunseok was part of the 44 soldiers that died during the war with Vietnam in 2008. The family was devastated to hear about the death of the oldest to where Hyejin had lost motivation to move forward.

At the age of 17, Hyejin continued forward with her career to be a doctor that served in the military. She was dedicated to save a life whether or not there is a chance of survival. She was determined, focused and strong willed. Hyejin graduated with honors, stepping into college as a scholar. She moved to Karakura, Japan due to the high opportunity to learn advanced technology and medicine. During college, she did part time jobs in the hospital and was also recommended to do community service by helping out officers or the military. She served in the military as a community volunteer, helping victims or soldiers in need. After graduation in the year 2015, she applied as a teacher to teach basic Criminology and Forensics with applied psychology while she studies for her master’s degree for investigations. She continued gaining knowledge from her past experiences, her connections and her colleagues as she strives to help others in need. She dreams to be well known for her work and that people would rely on her more. Her work and her focus was dedicated to her older brother, giving her the motivation to move forward, save a family and to save a life.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Hyejin 'Bei' Chae

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Hyejin

Preferred Name:
Hyejin

IC Phone number:
(+81) 755235873

Religious Denomination:
Christian

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Korean

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
3 years of basic police work training​

Working Experience:
2 years of Educational Teaching experience: teaching both Criminology and Forensic courses + 3 years of basic police work and at least 6 months of civil community service.

Academic Degree:
Master's in Forensic Investigations​

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Crime Scene Investigation and Forensics
Minor(s):
Law and Psychology​

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
Japanese and English

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Accepted

After holding a vote between the officers of the KPD, we’ve come to a decision that you’ll be brought on as a cadet. Make sure to check the police discord upon seeing this.

Users who are viewing this thread