players online

Police Application

Zinetchi

Level 2

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Zinetchi

Previous bans:

As of right now I am banned due to "Duplicating and knowing of bypassers" I do not know any bypassers and I have already explained the duplicating part to Multiple staff members them assuring us it is dealt with though I still get banned for it

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say I am very active on the SchoolRP server and Discord. This means that if I wasn't on the SchoolRP server but on discord and I saw that I was needed to help out a fellow cop I would hop straight on and help out the situation to the best of my ability.

Which timezone are you in?

I am in Central European Summer Time

Do you have Discord?

I do have discord and my discord user is Zinetchi#8863

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I do have a microphone and I understand that having a microphone is needed and I will be able to talk at any time.

List your current and past applications:

I haven't made any applications as of right now but I might be making an application for the Korean language.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've always wanted to join the Karakura police force but I never knew when I should apply and I never have the true motivation. However, I really do have the motivation for it right now. My roleplay has been getting bland lately and it has been ruining my motivation to play on the SchoolRP server. However, I think joining the KPD will bring me a new type of roleplay and make my time on SRP very fun and interesting.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I do have a strong understanding of Japanese Laws and the Basic Conduct. Even though I have a good knowledge of the laws, I made sure I did some research to update any of my knowledge. However, I know SRP doesn’t follow all the Japanese Laws and The Basic Conduct but I do have a strong knowledge of the ones used in Karakura.

What are the Police ranks?

The main division of the KPD:

Cadet

Patrol / Police Officer

Corporal

Sergeant

Lieutenant

Police Captain

Police Commissioner

Then there is the detective division:

Detective Constable

Detective Sergeant

Detective Chief-Inspector

Detective Superintendent

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

My knowledge of police work is very strong and here are some things they have to do:

Basic Patrolling.

Sometimes Raid on houses and apartments.

Manhunt wanted criminals.

Take mugshots of the arrested criminals.

Keeping all Highschool and college students in school during school hours.

Search masked civilians for everyone's safety.

Make sure everyone is following the law and if they aren’t, give them the correct punishment (For example a fine, arrest or warning)

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

GangRP is a major choice of roleplay in SchoolRP nowadays. With the KPD around, this balances the GangRP side of the server and it prevents people from getting stabbed every hour because it creates a risk to the GangRPer as they could lose a weapon and their character. The large amount of laws broken in SRP has made sure there is a large number of officers in the force, making sure the city is safe and not in danger.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I acknowledge the fact I could be demoted at any time if I got accepted but I will do everything I can to make sure I do not get demoted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I acknowledge this fact and I am 100% sure I will be dedicated to the Police Officer Role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do acknowledge this fact and I will make every training session if possible. If I can’t make a training session, I would inform a higher-up about my reason why I can't be there.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I fully understand this question and I will make sure I don’t take ICly things OOCly as it is against the rules and I will make sure I won’t get toxic in any way towards the other players during the situation.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Zinetchi Yasou is a young confident male, who has been trained since the age of 22 to be a hardworking officer in the force. When you get closer to him, you can notice his black hair and his sharp facial features which co-operates with his sharp eyesight to make sure he doesn’t miss anything and it shows his strict and serious expression for when he is on the job. Coming from his training and determination to get the job, Zinetchi can be seen to have an average and semi-muscular build for the male gender, as he stood between 5’9.

What he's like on and off the job?

On the job, Zinetchi doesn’t get distracted easily and does what he is told to do and avoids what he’s told not to do. Curiosity doesn’t get to him, and he stays reserved and doesn’t talk much if it isn’t needed. He always follows orders from his higher-ups and fellow officers, and without hesitation, he’d go to finish the tasks that were signed to him and take part in any patrols and overall tasks/jobs that he needs to do and does everything he’s told to do no matter how much of a challenge it is to him. However, Zinetchi doesn't like being off the job as it bores him but on the one occasion he is off duty, he would spend the time to catch up with his friends and family. He would also be seen going for expensive dinners whilst having a little to drink but he would always follow the law.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Zinetchi sees his co-workers as people he can trust with his whole life, he expects them to be able to do their job correctly and not make any dumb mistakes to let a criminal get away, he would also have a stronger bond with whichever co-worker/officer he gets as a partner. He doesn’t want to be on any officer's bad side, he would rather just be neutral with all officers and create trust with them all. He wants to stay in the force until he physically can’t do anything else. If he was to move on from the force, he would want to be friends with all of his ex co-workers and he would just take a break from the working side of life and just enjoy the city.

BACKSTORY

Zinetchi Yasou

January 15th, 1995

Zinetchi Yasou was born on January the 15th, he was born in a local hospital in Tokyo, Japan he was born to be an officer of the law like his old man who had retired from the force due to his old age. He would spend hours listening to his dad speak even though he didn't understand what he was saying.

July 4th, 2000

He was 5 years old at the time when he heard all about his dad's job and he knew he wanted to be a police officer to make his dad proud of him. So he would spend hours, listening to his dad speak about all the things that happened and he would even ask questions about the law.

January 1st, 2015

This was the day he applied for college, he was accepted soon after and left Tokyo to get an education in the school at Karakura College. He trained for many years leading up to that day when he applied for the KPD, he did wait a bit to make sure he had all the things he needed. He spent 1 year in college. He made good friends along the way in college though they were the only friends from college and don't speak to them anymore as he is very busy with life.

April 15th, 2019

As he reached the age of 24, he went through a few promotions in his current police force. However, he felt like there wasn’t enough crime in the city, so he was looking for a much busier place with a higher crime rate. After a while of searching, he found the place called “Karakura” and he decided to quit his position in the Tokyo police force before buying a house in Karakura.

September 16th, 2020

His 25th birthday came up whilst he was living in Karakura and he finally decided he was going to apply for the KPD. He was still in shape from when he was an officer before but he went to the gym and gained his fitness back. He was then ready to apply for the KPD.

September 30th, 2020

He finally got a response from the KPD. After a long hesitation, he opened the letter to see he got the role. So as soon as he read that, he went around to the KPD to collect his uniform and to get his cadet training. From this day forwards, he has stuck with the KPD force and he has no other plans to leave or retire any time soon.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Zinetchi Yasou

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Given Name(s):

Zen and Yasou are the two names he has been called.

Preferred Name:
Zen

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single.

Nationality:
Japanese.

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

He would have 3 years of training.

Working Experience:

Once he got the correct degrees at the age of 22, He started training to be an officer in Tokyo in Japan. When he reached the age of 25, He went through a lot of promotions but he wanted to move to a bigger city. So he quit his position on the force and moved to Karakura to apply to their Police force.

Academic Degree:

Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
He got majors in Law Enforcement and Criminology.

Minor(s):
He also got a minor in Psychology.

Native Languages:
Zen’s native language is Japanese and He would use the Japanese Dialect around the city to speak to his friends and family.

Other Languages:
Currently, He doesn’t know any other languages but he is taking online classes to learn Korean.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
DENIED

- Due to your history revolving around GangRP on the server, your police application will be denied​

Users who are viewing this thread