james J.

Level 1
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Devils__Touch

Previous bans:
1 i think

Describe your activity on the server:
im was very active but then i stopped for a bit due to personal reasons and now i am back

Which timezone are you in?
GMT

Do you have Discord?
yes

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
not at the moment it broke

List your current and past applications:
i have only applyed for college and it was accepted first try

What is your motivation for applying?:
To help people that are in trouble as many of my other characters had hoped for help when they were in need

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
kinda

What are the Police ranks?
Superintendent General, Senior Commissioner, Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Superintendent, Chief Inspector, Inspector, Sergeant, and police Officer.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
they search people in masks for contraband and stop fights

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
to make everyone`s rping experience better

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
yes
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
my character is friendly and very emotional he loves playing around with his friends he has brown hair and emerald green eyes what makes him unique is his caring for other peoples emotions

What he's like on and off the job?
on the job he is a very strict and intimidating officer but off the job he is caring and has many friends that he loves to hang out with at the park

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He wants to get along with his co workers and not make any enemies within the force

BACKSTORY

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Lucas was born in japan and abandoned at birth he has been alone most of his life as he is recovering from his anxiety he is very nervous when it comes to people touching him.

Full Name: Lucas "Tiny" Adams

Users who are viewing this thread