Level 0
(IGN)- ChopDog47, or Leon K.
Previous Bans-none
Activity On server- Very Active Almost Daily
Time zone- Central Time zone
Discord- Yes ChopDog47#7939
Microphone- Yes
Past Applications- None First Job on the server
Motivation- I like the Police force and just want to join.
Laws Of conduct Understanding- I think I understand the basics I will read over them again if I need to.
Ranks- Police Div. Cadet, Patrol Officer, Corporal, Sargant, Lieutenant, Lieutenant(Head Lieutenant), Captain, Commissioner.
Investigator Div. Investigator Trainee, Investigator, Head Investigator,
Legacy Div. Resigned Capitan, Resigned Head Lieutenant, Resigned Head Investigator, Resigned Commissioner.
Knowledge of police work- I've always have been interested in police work, so the knowledge I have is really only from the show cops, but i can still learn as I go along.
Importance of school Rp- Its important because you cant have a school/life Rp without law enforcement because there are some people who like to Rp as the "bad person" Such as a dealer, Criminal or just someone who goes around and steals or injure people.

In-Character (IC) Section
On the job Leon is very serious about his job, but off the job he loves spending time with his wife.
He is nothing to special just a young adult wanting to make the world a better place.
His outlook on his fellow Coworkers is that, he is glad that they are doing something to make there life better. His plans for the future is to hopefully have a family with his wife.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Name-Leon Kennedy
Title- Mr.
Given Name- Kennedy
preferred Name- Leon Kennedy

Age- 25
Gender- Male
Phone number- 960164207
Religion- Non Religious
Marital Status- Married
Nationality- United States

Current Location- USA