KingOfSteel

Level 1

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TheRoseKnight28

Previous bans:

I have a single two-week ban.

Describe your activity on the server:

I am active pretty much every day for hours, on SRP and also on discord- I manage to balance my school and games pretty well, so activity shouldn’t be a problem.

Which timezone are you in?

EST

Do you have Discord?

I do have discord it is Snail#8852

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I indeed have a mic!

List your current and past applications:

Italian lang app | Accepted https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.31071/

Item glitch app | Accepted https://schoolrp.net/threads/item-glitch.32498/

Russian lang app | Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.34835/

What is your motivation for applying?:

I think it's cool, I know that may be simple- but the whole idea of acting out your own Roleplay life and job of a Policeman just seems so great to me. I study Law Enforcement in my vocational School and when I saw that I can be involved in the Police force even if it's created with imagination, I knew I had to try my best to get the opportunity to gain this fun experience. There are certain factors to this job that also motivate me to apply, like the general ability to expand on the power of stories I can create, even more- really fitting into the role, I like the idea of being able to protect the innocent in real life and so I would enjoy reaching those goals in my roleplay sessions. Also I would like to get to know more SRP players and create new and exciting stories together. Along with making different friends, I'd like to have some more relationships. I have been seeing the Karakura police around a lot more and I had a few encounters with them whether it was good or bad. I enjoyed the encounter and it made me think "what if i joined?" So I'm finally following that thought of joining. I'm quite happy to be writing this application. I've seen the darker side to Karakura and I'd love to play my role and keep it at bay. I believe this opportunity would be good for me to improve on my roleplaying skills, as I'd like to be a better roleplayer in general.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:

I understand the laws and basic conduct. I had to learn about it in my law enforcement class. I had learned most of the laws and how the japanese law enforcement handle situations.

What are the Police ranks?:

Commissioner

Captain

Lieutenant

Detective Superintendent

Detective Chief Inspector

Detective Sergeant

Detective Constable

Police Sergeant

Police Corporal

Patrol Officer

Police Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have a lot of knowledge about Police work. I've learned about what police do, in my law enforcement class. I learned their daily routine, what to do in many dangerous situations, how to file reports, and how to properly do arrests and traffic stops. To prove this, I'll go into more detail and give some examples of how to act in certain situations. Lets say, there's an armed individual in a school's building- I would wait for backup, if backup didn't arrive I would move in alone. I would sweep the hallways and rooms with my taser drawn. Once I find the suspect i will order them to put their back against the wall and put the weapon down if they do not do what i instructed them i will inform them i will taze them if they don't after a few more tries to get them to comply i will taze them. If the taser doesn't work i will resort to using my pistol and hit them in their centermass until the suspect is encompacitated. I will call in an immediate med-evac. Another scenario I know what to do in. A traffic stop, when I perform a traffic stop I will tell dispatch the time and place I stopped them and have backup sent just in case something goes wrong. After I do that I will approach the passenger side of the car with my weapon holster away from them as I ask them if they know why I pulled them over. I will then proceed to tell them the reason why I did and ask for their drivers license. I will take it and go back to my car and ask dispatch if they have any warrants on the driver and tell them the plate numbers to see if the vehicle is stolen. If they do have warrants i will tell them that i have a warrant for their arrest and ask them to step out of the vehicle and put their hands above their head. If they dont i will write them a ticket and tell them to have a nice day. If I am doing a pat down I will ask them to get against the wall if they choose to run I will pull out my taser and taze them then proceed to check them for weapons and confiscate it and arrest them for possession of illegal weaponry and for disobeying an officer of the law. This is only a little bit of my knowledge of police work.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are important to Srp because they keep the peace from all the gang RP around. They are there to make sure gangs don't hurt the innocent and stop all crimes happening within the city of karakura. They are also there to help anyone if needed. They keep peace and investigate crimes, their importance is vital.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes I am aware that I can be demoted at any time if I’m accepted to be a policeman.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:

I do acknowledge that I must be 100% dedicated to the police officer role, this is fine with me, I balance things in my life as well as I can.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?:

I am aware I will be demoted when I’m online I'll make sure I always attend training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I do realize it’s just roleplay and I know they do not mean what they say in character out of character. I don't bring OOC into ICly, that's silly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?:

Nikolai is a tall male at the height of 6'5, you'd see he has messy dark brown hair and a long scar across his right eye. He got this scar from a bear encounter at a younger age, he was lucky to escape with just a single injury and some bruises. His scent would come off with pine and a strong smokey ash. He walks around with a stern angry face, often seeming to intimidate the people of Karakura. His general expression matches a lot with his personality, for if he was ever confronted in a physical way- he'd never hesitate to defend himself. He has a large guard up around people, due to the past trauma with his abusive father. He's an angry guy, which makes him take things seriously. Especially when he cares about it, for even though he's mad at the world- he doesn't want anybody to ever feel pain like he did. He'd rather protect them. Nikolai enjoys work, it keeps him distracted. As long as he's in his own little world, doing what he needs to do and going home for a shot of Vodka. He's fine. But deep down, he wants somebody of his own to love, even if he denies this want. At some point he will likely fall in love and finally become a softer and happier person. Nikolai's skin is a pale and creamy white- matching with his handsome face. He surprises people he meets with his scarred eye, since he usually wears sunglasses. His style consists of dark clothing, leather jackets and messy hair if he's not on the job.

What they're like on and off the job?:

When on the job Nikolai would withhold the law no matter how small the crime and give no one a break. He would take his job very seriously and would do all he can to keep the peace throughout Karakura. While off the job Nikolai would be spending time with his friends he doesn't completely open up to or trust- or roaming around by himself. He often spends time in the forest or up in the mountains.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Nikolai would respect his co-workers and try to get along with them. He would tell them stories of his past and of how he got his scar if they ask. Nikolai plans to become one of the best and keep Karakura’s streets clean of the gang scum that haunts them. He isn't completely sure of future plans, but he wants to find happiness in other places than work. Like a nice house, with a pet or perhaps some plants.

BACKSTORY

It was a cold stormy November night in Moscow. This is the day Nikolai was brought into the world by his mother who gave her life so he could start his. While growing up Nikolai did not have a good childhood. His father never cared for him. He blamed Nikolai for the death of his mother, often Nikolai would go without food because his father would not feed him. On nights Nikolai’s father would get drunk and yell at him calling him a murderer and a disappointment. Whenever Nikolai would talk back to his father he would be beaten and thrown out of the house forced to sleep outside in the cold. Nikolai would attempt to run away from his house but always found himself back there for he had nowhere to run to. Growing up Nikolai was forced to learn how to read and write on his own for his father did not put him through school he did not think he was good enough for it. At the age of fourteen Nikolai ran away from his home into the forest late at night, he found a cave and ran in to take shelter from the cold weather but Nikolai didn’t realize he ran into a bear cave. He tried to start a fire in the cave for warmth and light when all of a sudden a bear came and swiped at his face slashing his right eye and made a long cut on his right side of his face going through the eye. He ran as fast as he could to the local police station. The police officer that helped him noticed he had some bruises that seemed that they were healing for weeks and he also took note that Nikolai looked malnourished and starving. The officer took Nikolai to the hospital where he would be patched up but the doctor told him that he would be completely blind in his right eye and that the cut would leave a permanent scar. After Nikolai recovered the Officer that took him asked him a few questions. After telling the officer everything that happened the officer took him in. The officer adopted Nikolai and he would take up the officer’s last name Misha. The officer taught Nikolai proper Russian since he never learned properly. A few years after Nikolai was adopted by the officer they moved to Karakura where the officer was sent for this Officer exchange program. After a few weeks on the job, Nikolai would get a knock on the door. It was the officers’ friend from the station. He came bearing no good news, he came to tell Nikolai that the officer who took him in died he was stabbed in the back by a gang leader and died on the spot. Nikolai was devastated by this news. After hearing the news he would go on to try to become a police officer at karakura and be just like the officer that took him in when he needed him the most.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Nikolai Volkov Miesha

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Mr. Miesha

Given Name(s):

Nik.

Preferred Name:

N/A

Male, cis.

IC Phone number:

209-5303-363