EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): EGGRP

Previous bans:
none

Describe your activity on the server:
im always on during the weekends but its a little hard during the weekdays with School from 8:30 to 3 pm but I get home at 3:30 or 4.
Which timezone are you in?
est

Do you have Discord?
EGGRP#4944

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
yes

List your current and past applications:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/college-application.34661/

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation for applying is that I wanna keep the city safe from harm and do good duties as a officer. I also want to be a better person and learn from the pros. The reason im applying is because the city needs good people and officers to help and protect them so I would be there for them. I can capture crims. and also be at the station to help and answer questions that the people need help with. I can respond to calls and also break things up between other people. I can help other officers out by doing the right thing and doing the right thing out of the station when im a officer. I also the right use of language and I follow orders really good. Valentina Garcia is a good loyal person to people around her and cops. She treats people like she wants to be treated and she loves to chill with the officers.
Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
yes

What are the Police ranks?
  • Police Detective.
  • Police Sergeant.
  • Police Lieutenant.
  • Police Captain.
  • Police Commander.
  • Police Deputy Chief.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I know someone stuff about police work like how u hand cuff people taser them and etc. IF someone comes into the station with a mask and you ask them to face the wall and pat them down and swap positions with them. IF someone isn't leaving the station you give them 3 warnings and then fine them for lowering if they run you add a charge for evasion etc.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
They are important to SchoolRP because there's a lot of fights and criminals that do bad things like sell drugs, buy weapons, and underage drinkers our smokers. they also save the day every-time you need them. They are there for you and there to help you. They stop people attacking you, they break things up and more. They even arrest the people who are doing illegal things and all that other amazing stuff they do for the community.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
yes
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
yes
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
yes
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique?
What makes Valentina Garcia unique is how she handles situations in school and outside of school. She breaks up big fights and try's her best to calm it down and understand everyones side of the story. She cares for others and wants to make everyone happy and she is very very kind. She treats people the way she wants to be treated and how any cop would treat someone. Valentina does suffer throw anxiety and depression but she still knows how to be a person and treat other people good. She's 6 ft 130 lb pink and purple hair purple eyes.

What they're like on and off the job?

Valentina is a hard worker and listener off the job because she does go to school but she is hoping to be a police officer and be the first one in the Garcia family to be a officer and she can help her family when ever they need it. Valentina's Uncle,Troy Garcia has taught her how to survive in life and he's still helping to this day. Valentina looks up to him when ever she needs help she also looks up to her brother Curry Garcia swell and all the members of the Garcias. When she's on the job Valentina focuses and pays attention to get the job at hand done. She wants to serve her community as a police officer and will do anything to get accepted. Her best friends turbo and scar also helped her along the way to becoming a officer and she has to thank them for the friendship and she will continue to look up to them.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Her plans for the future are to become a high ranking officer and have a good time with her fellow officers. She plans to get married at one point but she remains not married until further notice. She plans to have a good time with these new people she will meet. She plans to have special times with the community and officers. She loves the community and can't wait to see if she can work with the police department!

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Valentina Val Garcia came from a nice family, she was raised and treated fairly as a kid. She went to school in America and then moved here to Kuraka city where she went to school at 13 to grade 12 at 18. She came here to this city when she was in 7th grade she moved in with the Garcias while they took care of her because her parents couldn't move to the city with her. She took a plane by herself with all of her luggage in a suit case. While she was on the plane she held her giant wolf plushie. The wolf plushie that was giant was named Wolfie. She brought him everywhere and she had her own house that people lent her and she slept in there untill she could enroll for school. The Garcias took good care of Valentina and she took care of them. Valentina got lead down the right path by Troy Garcia her uncle. She wanted to be a police officer ever since she was young. So this is her chance to get into the Police Department
and she is taking it wisely. She's always wanted to be a captain for the police but will take what ever she gets if she gets accepted onto the police team. Her best friends Scar, and Turbo helped her get threw tough times. Her therapy helper Miss chu helped her with the depression and she is now trying to think positive. Valentina loves the city and everything about it she wants to stay forever!
SECTION 2 Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Valentina Val Garcia

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss Garcia

Given Name(s): Valentina Val Garciaa

Preferred Name: Val

IC Phone number: 148082598

Religious Denomination: none

marital Status: single

Nationality: American

Current Location: Kuraka

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: none