Pacific Time Zone

Do you have Discord?
Yes

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes

List your current and past applications:
College

What is your motivation for applying?:
My Motivation for applying is to Limit the crime that goes on in KaraKura.
I notice alot of people breaking in and entering peoples homes i just really wanna put those who break the law of KaraKura in jail.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes

What are the Police ranks?
Superintendent General, Senior Commissioner, Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, Superintendent, Chief Inspector, Inspector, Sergeant, and Police Officer.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Yes

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is important to SchoolRP, because people break alot of the Rules and it is best to have police there to see whats going on and to execute the problem. Say for instance someone is wearing a mask or looks like a threat. The police would ask to search them to make sure they have no weapons or anything illegal so they wouldnt go arround harming anyone else.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they looks, what makes them unique
My Character is 5,11 Really fast and pretty built. He has Dark brown eyes and black hair.
He played football when he was younger and is really built for a job like this.

What they're like on and off the job?
They would go around patrol areas and make sure nothing out of the ordinary is going on and if someone looks like an matched suspect the would be asked questions and would be searched. Off the Job they would still keep a close look out on some things and just make sure that Karakura is a safe City To be.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He plans to start a business in the future but for now is settling for this job as a Policemen.
He Outlooks on his co-workes like family and works with them really well

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

When Ryan Was in his ealier years his father would always play catch with him . That grew him into playing football and winning state chapions all year long. When Ryan finally finished highschool he decided to Fly out to KaraKura to take a trip he loved it there, He thought that it wouldn't be a bad idea to finish his career over in karakura. His dad was very upset that he couldnt really spend time with his son but Ryan thought that it was a good plan to finish out his career in karakura. A year of being in Karakura, he would get devistating News from his mother stating that his father had past away from an terrible car accident. Ryan fell into a deep depression and started to think that it was his fault because he moved away. Ryan Flew backout to His fathers Funeral and Said his Condolences. Him and his familiy layed his father to rest. Ryan stayed out there for a few months helping out his family from the passing of his father he had taken his mother out to eat before he left to fly back to karakura. He cried the whole flight back.
when ryan got back he wanted to get a job..
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Ryan B Vinson

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr Vinson

Given Name(s):Rice

Preferred Name:Mr. Vinson

IC Phone number: 360344709

Religious Denomination: Christianity

Marital Status:Single

Nationality: African American

Current Location:Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:5

Working Experience:Resturant

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:2021

Major(s):English

Minor(s): Business

Native Languages:English

Other Languages:None

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):Bitvh, But i am indeed going to change my name To ThankCluez soon

Time spent on SchoolRP:1 year

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:I just hang out at the stores sometimes go to the resturaunt go to school and thats it i dont do any gang rp or anything thats affilated with that

Which timezone are you in? Pacific Standard Time Zone

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name Ryan B Vinson

Character Age: 24

Character knowledge of Law: Cabinet Law, the Law on Administrative Litigation, the Law on Compensation by the State, City Planning Law, and other statutes all concern administrative law.

Characters IC phone number: 360344709

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required): Yes

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:No

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?: None

Last edited:

ryabh

Level 102
ryabh
ryabh
Notable
DENIED

- Remember to include your IGN in your application