Level 27
kpts
kpts
Notable

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Nathaniglol999

Previous bans: None.

Describe your activity on the server: I am on everyday basically 24/7.

Which timezone are you in?: EST.

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag: Nathanig#0999

Do you have a microphone [Required]: Yes I do.

List your current and past applications:
Applied for a shop but it was denied. (Lost the link)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/height-application.43863/ [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is to simply just make Karakura a better city. Plus, I have watched hundreds of police movies, tv shows, and also youtube videos so I believe I have at least a little bit if not a lot of police knowledge and how things work in that nature. I am a natural friend. I basically love being friends with most people that I come across but sometimes I can be shy whenever I have a bad day or something like that. Plus, doing police work seems like a fun but dangerous job to have which I am totally up for. I wanna protect everyone of the citizens in Karakura and make sure none of their characters die (because who whats their character to die against their will?)

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:
Yes I do.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I know that police are put into place for citizens to be protected and feel safe in the environment that they live in rather it be a suburban area, or a slums type of area. I know about their gun knowledge. I know about how police use "search warrants" and if they do not have one they cannot enter someones home. I know about how police stop people for running red lights, driving erratically, or having an expired license, there is a lot of reasons someone can be pulled over so I can't list every single one. Police also prevent and destroy crime mobs that happen around the world and stop drug deals. If you have break the law you do the time is what I think they say. But as I said, I have a lot of knowledge how police work and what they do.

What are the Police Ranks?
The Police Ranks in order from lowest to highest are:
[Regular Branch]
1. Police Cadet -
Police Cadets are police trainees or where people young people do police work.
2. Patrol Officer - Patrol Officers respond to emergencies and crimes that are happening on a "police scanner" that is on their waist band or a "police laptop" or computer that is in their car.
3. Police Corporal - Police Corporals act as supervisors and watch the commanders. They also train the Police Cadets.
4. Police Sergeant - Police Sergeants is a first line supervisor. They respond to questions that lower ranks may have while also supervising the Police Corporals.
5. Police Lieutenant -
Police Lieutenants watch the lower ranks are now reaching higher ranks.
6. Vice-Head Lieutenants - They step in if the Head Lieutenant is unavailable. They also make the decisions.
7. Head Lieutenant - Head Lieutenant is the second in command. They make decisions for the group.
8. Police Commissioner - Police Commissioners are the boss. They oversee the entire force and assign tasks.
The Detective Ranks in order from lowest to highest are:
[Detective Branch]
1. Detective Constable -
These guys prove their worth and undergo training sessions to get to the max level of their craft.
2. Detective Inspector - These guys train the detectives and gather key evidence.
3. Detective Chief Inspectors - These guys have permission to question and interrogate suspects, track them down, and enclose information about them. They also have to make sure the lower ranks are doing their jobs correctly.
4. Detective Superintendent - The highest detective rank. They watch over the detectives and also track criminals.

Why is the Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important because they are responsible for preventing crimes, enforcing laws, and making sure no danger is happening around the city of Karakura.
They are put into the city to protect citizens from getting murdered, robbed, or anything of that nature.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I do.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Hart is a 6’4, African American male that weighs about 201 lbs. He has medium sized biceps that are very noticeable and due to his tall structure and long legs he has the ability to run pretty fast. He is mostly smiling but he usually hides it when he is on duty. He has brown, not very lengthy hair and a small beard on his top lip. He also has a little "Mama" tattoo on his upper left arm. One thing that makes Hart unique is his ability to shoot firearms.

What they're like on and off the job?
On the job, Frank is a very hard worker and loves to socialize with his co-workers. He loves cracking jokes and eating donuts while on duty while also making sure and his co-workers are not slacking off and trying their absolute best.
Off the job, Frank is a very kind hearted individual but he can be rough around the edges and mean when he has to be. He loves socializing with the other citizens and high school students of this fine city and making friends with them. He also likes to socialize with his co-workers off the job as well so he can continue to gain their trust and build some respect and chemistry so they can work together better.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
He loves socializing and chatting with his coworkers during his breaktime. He enjoys working side by side with them and knowing that they are in this for the same thing he is, keeping the city protected from thugs and criminals.
Hart's plans for the future are to make Karakura a crime free city and to wipe out every (if not every then most) criminals in Karakura. He also hopes to get married and have a child at some point in his life and to start a family.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Frank was born in a low-income neighborhood in Chicago.. His mother was struggling to make ends meet and provide for her family as she wasn’t even an adult yet and still in high school. When she graduated, she signed up for numerous jobs but no one was accepting her.
Once she decided that she couldn’t provide for her family, she gave him up and gave Frank to a foster home. Frank wasn’t accepted that well into the new family at first, everybody seemed off. When Frank was 6, he was signed up to go into Kindergarten. Frank was a bit nervous at first since he has never gone to school before. Frank was very successful on his first few days, making a few friends with both teachers and students.
Once Frank was 17, he decided he wanted to work as a store clerk for his first job. It didn’t pay much, but to him it was a nice job to start off with. At the end of his first year working there, there was a robbery. 4 masked men aimed their weapons, yelling at him to give him money. He pressed the panic button and watched the officers arrest the men that failed at robbing. He was happy he got the robbers sent away.
Frank admired how the police handled the robbers, and decided that being an officer would be a nice second job and was ready to move forward with that life. There was an obstacle in the way. His father came back and he wasn't a big fan of the police. He told stories of how the police would make up violations and arrested him for no reason at all. Frank knew his father was lying and decided to move out of this house. He would move into an apartment complex south of Chicago and took his mother with them. His mother was still trying to make money but she couldn't. She had to live off of Frank's income and she wasn't very happy about it. Then, one night two robbers broke into the families apartment. They attempted to steal the living room TV and a small laptop in Frank's room. Frank woke up and made sure these robbers wouldn't get away with it. Just as the robbers were leaving, he jumped off his bed and tackled one of them. But it was 2 on 1. Frank was getting beaten and his mother was on the phone, calling the police. Frank was enduring the pain of getting stomped on, kicked, and getting thrown into the wall. Just before the robbers left the apartment, Frank was able to get up. He grabbed one of them out of the window and made sure to hold him. "WHO ARE YOU? WHAT IS THE OTHER GUYS NAME?" He asked the robber. He yelled so the robber would get scared and listen to him.
"Daryl..." The robber said. Frank was shocked since Daryl was Frank's biological father. The police arrived and apprehended the suspect. Frank told the police about his father who ran off out of the window. A few days later, the police caught him and took him to jail. Frank was told by the police at Chicago that he did a good job doing what he did. He took that to the heart. He flew out to Japan and learned Japanese. He would accept an invitation to well known college in Karakura and studied Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, and Criminology. He received his Masters Degree and was ready to do police work. Frank missed his mother and decided to get a tattoo on his upper left arm that said "Mama". He wanted her to be proud of him.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Frank Hart

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Hart

Given Name(s): N/A

Preferred Name: N/A

IC Phone number: 3146522212

Religious Denomination: Christian.

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: American.

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
6 years.

Working Experience: He was a clerk at a small store in Chicago.

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, and Criminology.

Minor(s): Science.

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese.

Notes: This is an alt account so I am currently Grade 7. My other account is Grade 12.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread