Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
sanaxity
Discord Name & Tag:
sanaxityy
Which timezone are you in?
PST
List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
College application but this was like 2 years or so ago.
Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on this server is making friends exploring hanging out with people
What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is high because i want to become a police officer in real life and i am coming back to the city.
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
A lot i have the Miranda rights remembered by heart i have all the 10 codes remembered by heart i know what is probable cause and what's reasonable suspicion.
Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Its important to maintain order and make sure SRP Is a safe place from criminals and other violent crimes that would occur in the city.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:
Bryan Vinson
How old is your character (if accepted)?:
What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Male. He/Him
Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD): Grade 12

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
English.
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Bryan Vison is a male with dark toned skin with curly hair and brown eyes.
What makes my character unique is his ambition for the job.
How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Bryan, would remain calm cool and collected in a professional situation he would take the time to ****yze what is going in the situation and then he would make the effort to defuse the situation as fast as possible. In a casual situation Bryan would make a couple of jokes here and there. But other than that the male would be serious about the task that would be handed to him.
What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork he loves the idea he has great communication and work ethic skills with other colleagues.
What's your character's backstory?

Bryan Vinson and his little brother Ryan Vinson were two individuals from the united states. He was working for the Chicago Police department, and the violent crimes that happen there would happen almost every second it was a bad sight to see. Bryan Vinson Had to step up to take care of his little brother Ryan Vinson. The reason for this being is that both of their parents passed away in a car accident and at the time of this story Bryan was 23 years old and Ryan was 12. So every single day Bryan would be risking his life to provide for his little brother. They were barely hanging on by living in that city. In the middle of the night one time; Bryan was sleeping, and his little brother Ryan was watching TV. There was this loud engine outside coming from down the street. At the time Ryan Thought nothing of it he completely ignored the car because he was so use to all of the surroundings that would happen. But the engine got louder and louder as it was approaching his house and out of no where the sound of *BOOM BOOM BOOM* *RAAK** *RAAK* the windows would shatter behind Kid Ryan. Luckily all of the shots missed him, and he started screaming for his Big brother Bryan. Bryan Busteed out of his room and dived on his brother. The shots started coming back at the house again. Ryan Started to cry. Bryan said "it's going to be okay hand on in there." After this situation detectives found out that there was a bounty on the 'Vinson' Family and the detectives connected the car accident to their attack of the drive by shoot out. Bryan was devastated by the news. He went to the Head Department About the situation and luckily; the commissioner worked with Bryan about this bounty that was on the Vinson family. The Commissioner Of The Chicago Police Department offered Bryan The Young male a way out of Illinois. He gave Him and his brother enough money to move out of the country. Bryan wanted to move as far as possible so then he decided to take his brother on a trip to "Karakura." His little brother loved the trip so much and the people around him. Bryan Thought that this was the perfect place to be instead of having to deal with a target on his back from whatever the family did back in the united states. Bryan Then told his little brother that they are going to be staying in karakura. little brother Cried Tears of joy then it made Bryan Emotional about the situation then it was finalized. Bryan Vinson And Ryan Vinson Would start their new lives in Karakura.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
Its not illegal to own a pocket knife but its also not legal in certain areas.
Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Allergy Pills, Eye Drops,Nasal Sprays, gels, Ointments.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
I would try to jump infront of my co-workers and tell them stop and try to use all of my force to break it up but if he continues to keep going i would go silent about the approach i would silently report the individual and the situation and i would keep my name anonymous for safety purposes.
What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

I would quickly Deescalate the situation and get them off of my cow worker and use my non-lethal tazer.
What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
I would try to secretly gain evidence and enough information on them and the criminal organizations that they have been helping and then i would report it to the commissioner or any of the Police Department's Higher Ups. No Corruption Under my watch not TODAY!
How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
I would react and tell them that what they are doing is a crime and tell them that they shouldn't bribe a Law Enforcement Officer. But then they would be charged with bribery.

Users who are viewing this thread