players online

Police internship Application

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):
tokyohearts

Time spent on SchoolRP:
2+ years

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I'm fairly active on srp, I try my best to juggle both school and the server so I tend to play for at least 5 hours daily.

Which timezone are you in?
EST

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:
Yeosun C. Hamilton

Character Age:

Character knowledge of Law:
As I was just given the chance to pass the exams and join college a little earlier than most of the other students, I haven't been given the chance to attend many of the classes regarding this topic. Despite that being the truth, I've always carried an interest in law. My father was an officer back in France, It's what inspires me to further my education on the topic. Being new keeps me at a disadvantage, although being on the council gives me a push to have a sense of responsibility and enforcement. I plan to not allow any of the disadvantages to define my ability to comply and follow orders when given, thous I hope you don't either. I look forwards to being given the chance to see behind the scenes of the force, although I won't take it to heart if I'm denied.

Characters IC phone number:
My number is, 244-268-189

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):
yes, I've had my character since 2019. Around 2019/09/14 to be fair.

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:
No, my character isn't and hasn't been in any gangs.

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:
No, my character has a clean record free of any criminal activity as far as I know.

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD disocrd):
Yes, I understand all of the information given about the Internships given in the dedicated channel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread