_Ferri
_Ferri
Notable

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIP APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game-Name):

EvadeTaxes

Time spent on SchoolRP:

a lot more than I should - (18 days in statistics)

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:

I play on a daily basis, I’m pretty much always on discord and I try to balance my activity on my two accounts. I’m active during weekdays and weekends and my time zone allows me to be on during the peak times on SRP.

Which timezone are you in?

BRT (GMT -3)

In-Character (IC) Section

Character Name:

Chloe Hart Ito

Character Age:

Character knowledge of Law:

During her few years in Japan, she learned the basic rules when she was younger but nothing too deep, that was until she came to Karakura. Her time in the city was mainly focused in academics activity and the development of a career. Due to that reason, she started studying the main business and professions in Karakura to get a better knowledge on the culture, people and mores of the city and that’s when she dived deep into the japanese law. Between that study time she learned quite a few main rules and cultural aspects that made the whole system become what it is today. Her academic formation doesn’t includes, directly, a law degree or studies but her curiosity on the environment around her, gave a good base on the justice system overall.

Characters IC phone number:

532-504-773

Is your character over 2 months old OOCly? (Required):

Yes, she is around 4 months old

Is your character affiliated with any gangs or illegal activity?:

Not at all

Does your character carry a criminal record, if so, what?:

Nope

Do you understand the general information regarding interns? (Listed under the #Internship channel in the KPD disocrd):

I do understand and agree with all the rules listed.

Users who are viewing this thread