Police Officer Application | Fumper_Bumper

iambaybee

Level 0
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

Main: iambaybee
Alternate: Fumper_Bumper

In this application, I’m applying for my Fumper_Bumper account.

Previous bans:
I have no bans.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m mainly active on my main account, though I can easily become as active on this account. Almost every day, I get on SchoolRP for about 3-5 hours. I started playing on SchoolRP around 4-5 years ago.

Which timezone are you in?
PST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes, oxnard#6814

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes, I can use it whenever.

List your current and past applications:
I currently have no applications.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is to explore a new area of roleplay that I’ve never touched. I started roleplaying in a medieval setting and got into SchoolRP just 4-5 years ago. Going into PoliceRP would expand my current limitations and stretch out my skills. As well as that, it would fill up my day.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Partially, I’ll gladly learn and try to understand more as I’m not quite confident in what I know.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
As of right now, I know that anyone doing police work needs to have great communication and a line cut between morality and law. Police workers need to have a great sense of patience and professionality ICly. Some basics of police work that I know of are to check anyone wearing a mask; if anything illegal or something they’re not of age to have is on them, you arrest and fine them the appropriate amount. If there’s a case where they need EMS, there’s limited medicalrp that can be done. Usually, there are patrol officers that go around Karakura. When finding someone who looks suspicious, they can search them down. Police workers can also take in calls and commonly bring co-workers, or backup, along with them.

Why are Police important to SchoolRP?
They provide a safe space for roleplayers with important characters as well as adding a realistic aspect. From what I’ve seen on the server, there’s a lot of citizens sharing illegal items for their ages. These citizens don’t just stem from students, but stem from city and school workers as well. As people can be reckless, often there are people that end up in the hospital. While there are minor issues that police on SchoolRP get called into, there are also large events that wouldn’t be realistic without police. If you were to have events with police, but no actual roleplay for police, there wouldn’t be a good reason to have any of it at all.Lastly, having an EMS, or hospital with workers, wouldn’t be beneficial without an efficient police department.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes and I fully accept it.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I completely and fully understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Harper Libby Sinclair is a hard working Australian-Korean female who stands at the unusual height of 6’0 (182cm) and weighs 169lb. Harper is an extremely hard working woman who puts her all into anything she needs. She is a weight lifter with hazel eyes and ginger hair. When she speaks, there’s a clear and strong Australian accent that accompanies her natural confidence and pride. It’s almost like she could talk to a large crowd without even beading a sweat. Despite this 26 year old woman’s gloomy past, she seems to always keep a positive outlook on everything. Harper and her older brother grew up in an environment with a high crime rate, leading Harper to condition herself to devoting her own safety for others. Along with placing others' safety above hers, she wanted to keep up an intimidating yet welcoming appearance. This led to her gaining muscle and weight lifting as she did schooling. An issue that came with this positive new attribute came with her ginger hair. Being easily distinguishable made protecting herself harder than usual. Even when in a protected area, Harper naturally watches her surroundings like a hawk and keeps slight mental-notes on everyone she comes across. This helped as a kid, as her household held family members that worked in departments that put their safety in an awkward position. Nevertheless though, Harper and her brother, Hyun, always kept their heads up and kept a great front! They both commonly wear concealing clothes with a pair of black and brown gloves.

What they're like on and off the job?
Harper Libby Sinclair is almost like a safe space for the people around her, especially when on duty. Despite her freakish height for a female of rare build, she always delivers a warm and welcoming look for everyone. No matter what you ask of her, she will figure out a way to make everyone pleased in the situation. This helped build quite a positive reputation coming from the people around her. Along with that came a lot of people’s trust. Harper likes to look like a carefree, devoted hard worker but it comes with the price of being naturally resided. She seems almost robot-like, always stuck in a ‘default happy setting’ as she never lets a negative thought come out into the real world. She hasn’t grown out of her, almost, manipulatively happy front with a guard dog appearance.

Off the job, Harper almost lets herself go a bit much. She, of course, keeps her eye out and stays on guard but often is slow. Her guard dog-like appearance turns into a dumbfounded golden retriever. Though, the demeaning and prideful way of life she has, Harper barely thinks about the past. Leaving a lot of room to think about her family, she still restricts herself to the present and future. Thinking about this new city, she tries to help as much as she can. This starts from doing any task she’s asked of with almost no limitations, to doing difficult jobs that others regularly can’t or don’t want to do.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Harper’s outlook on her coworkers is always positive. When growing up in a harsh environment, you learn to be respectful of the people above you. She hasn’t pushed aside the respect she’s had for the workers of Karakua. Even when on equal footing, she makes sure to protect the people around her with herself and give respect. Her job and the people around her, at least in her mind, are of the utmost importance when put into comparison to herself.

Her and her brother, Hyun, rent an apartment directly next to the Karakura Police Department as they are attempting to pursue their careers in criminology. Currently, she isn’t focused on her love life or anything of the sorts. Harper’s mostly focused on building up a stable source of income and protecting citizens in Karakura, as she couldn’t as a child in Australia or Tokyo. Already thinking about her fast-paced future, she plans on devoting most of her time into the KPD once accepted. A part of devoting her time to the KPD is devoting her time to the people she’s planning on working with.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Harper was born January 3rd and her small family belonged to Hobart, Australia. Sadly, the part of their town that they lived in was filled with a high crime rate, low in comparison to current-Karakura. Growing up in this area with a distinct look made it hard to live without some sort of harassment from a young age. Along with the distinct look, they were learning Japanese as their parents were planning to move somewhere in Japan when she was born. Unlike her older brother, Hyun, she has light orange hair and was the main discussion when she walked by people of her own age. As well as living in an extremely dangerous neighborhood, this made everyday life for herself and the people she spoke with difficult. She was seen as ‘rare’ when the eyes of uncanny and irresponsible adults laid on her. Just this alone tampered with the young girl’s mind set.

Before she could start schooling, her family moved to Euno, Tokyo. Their parents assumed this would be a safer spot for the two children to start schooling, sadly they were not quite correct. This made Harper’s everyday life harder with her distinct looks, especially since she was growing rapidly compared to the other children. With this new town being more packed with crime compared to Hobart, Harper and Hyun’s guards were up and they learned to get by with anything they had. This stemmed from not having enough money to make it another month to needing to hide everyday when walking to school. Having these issues as a kid can lead to extreme psychological and emotional issues and this happened to Harper. When going into secondary school, she had emotional outbursts that were hard to control while having traumatic issues being thrown at her. Harper and Hyun’s parents were working full time during this emotional blockade Harper was going through. Their mother, Mia, was working as a home-maid for a family of five. Their father, Kyong, was working as a chauffeur for the same family. It seemed like their parents had a dispute before coming home from the family’s house, as they came home together every night.
Kyong did not return home while Mia did, next thing Harper and Hyun knew was that they never saw him again and their mother secluded herself from them very often. Harper, around the age of 14, having another emotional blockade thrown at her, seemed to go into an emotional hiding. With the addition of seeing crime everywhere she went, this emotional hiding was something she needed to go through in order to develop a sense of self.

She started focusing on school more. . Almost turning 18, she started working on her body. As unusual as she looked compared to the other students, she wanted to at least look well-kept and a bit intimidating. Additionally, with the environment around her, she felt the massive need to protect her small family as well as the people surrounding her; throwing her own safety away for everyone else. She started being more reserved with herself as she was still the main talk when walking by people of her own age. Once her brother landed a part-time job as a bouncer outside of Karakura, Harper went into online schooling and took care of their mother. Hyun gathered enough money and they moved to Karakura, Japan. Their mother was left to fend for herself in that god-forbidden town. As Harper grew up with a larger mass of harassment compared to Hyun, she was already interested in a career going into law enforcement or psychological assistance.

Once seeing all of the crime and gloomy presence in Karakura, she saw herself in a lot of the people living here. Adding her own past on top of what her brain could imagine of the strangers walking by, she finally set her mind on something that was not dealing with her own past-self. With this ‘new and improved’ Harper, she graduated and majored in criminology; as she’s determined to make the childhood she lived not an average expectation or something people should idolize. She minored in forensic sciences and psychology, as to get a broader horizon of career choices. Due to Hyun’s housing choice being right next to the Karakura Police Department, her eyes landed on just that.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Harper Libby Sinclair
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Given Name(s):
Harpy, Libs
Preferred Name:
Harper, Libby
IC Phone number:
850-618-846
Religious Denomination: