Which time zone are you in?

EST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Do you have a microphone:

Yes, I do have a mic.

List your current and past applications:
NA

What is your motivation for applying?:

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct. I did some research before applying, and I would say I’m fairly educated on how things work.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
My dad is a detective, and I've spent a lot of my childhood in his precinct. I’ve seen how Officers at the front desk respond to certain reports and situations. Having an interest in certain aspects of criminal justice myself, I've done my fair share of research on laws, and how police work is done. SRP-wise, I know that cadets will have to go through training before they are able to go on patrol. I also know that the front desk of KPD is where reports and bail are taken. I know that they must pat down and search anyone wearing a mask, no matter what kind of mask. This is done to protect others' safety, in case someone is carrying a concealed weapon.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police are important to SchoolRp because they create balance, by giving protection to the citizens of Karakura, Japan from gangs and criminals. Without them, the city would lead to chaos, constant crime everywhere without any justice being brought, which would surely upset a lot of players. There is an equilibrium between KPD and Gangrp’ers, which satisfies everyone, to say the least.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do acknowledge this, and I plan on being 100% dedicated, trying my best to fulfill the role as appropriately as possible. I understand that if I'm accepted, I will have to undergo training, which I am ready to do, to understand how to be a proper KPD member.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge this.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do acknowledge this. I’m aware that IC harassment is probably going to be common when joining KPD, I'm also aware taking IC things into OOC and vice versa is already strictly prohibited, so it would only make sense for the same rules to apply in KPD.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Zenkou is a well-built male, standing at a solid height of 6’0. His sandy beige hair d****s across his face in an untidy way, showing that he’s not one to care about his looks. He’s usually seen with a warm smile on his face, yet when faced with dangerous situations, it quickly fades into a stoic expression, complimenting his brave demeanor. His most noticeable personality traits would be his sincerity and loyalty.

What they're like on and off the job?
Charisma is something that comes easy to Zenkou. On and off the job he tends to joke around, able to make light out of any situation, even the worst ones. Joking as a means of coping, he finds himself making the most unusual friends through his jokes and light-heartedness. Zen tries his best not to stand out in a crowd, he tries to blend in with others, yet he ends up doing the exact opposite. One of his biggest struggles is feeling out of place. In a room full of silent people, he would be the one to speak first. Although he can be immature at times, he is aware there’s a fine line between being professional and unprofessional. Off the job, he is usually spending time with friends, and family. Never shying away from making plans with co-workers. On the job, he is always on alert. Trying his best to look professional and brave in front of victims, while also making them feel safe and comfortable. Both on and off the job his sincerity and dedication remain the same, always sticking to his morals, and staying humble.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Zenkou looks up to his co-workers, whether they have a higher or lower ranking than him. He understands the work they’ve put in to get to where they are. This makes him want to work even harder, feeling like he hasn’t done enough. Zenkou plans on going through the ranks, never getting too comfortable, always having his sight set ahead. He feels the need to always set a goal for himself because he feels that during the time he relaxes, he’s wasting precious seconds that could be used to get stronger in all aspects of life.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Zenkou was born into a fairly wealthy home, as a single child. He was fortunate to have a very loving mother, whom he got his kindhearted side from, and a fearless father, whom he got his bravery from. His parents own a largely successful bakery in their hometown. They never failed to satisfy Zenkou’s hunger, sometimes going out of their way to bake extra bread and snacks for him to bring to the other students at school. His gifts and overall sincerity is what drew people to him. Throughout his childhood, he was able to make close friendships, and leave long-lasting impressions on them. Many of his peers would try to walk over him, thinking they would succeed specifically because of his meek behavior, only to fail miserably. Zenkou knew when he had to speak up for himself and others, and noticing there weren’t many kids like him who were able to defend themselves, he decided he would do what he could to defend them. One night Zenkou found himself watching a police tv program, it grabbed his attention instantly. The way they stopped criminals and made people feel safer is what began the start of his passion for police. Studying criminology for the majority of his childhood, picking up books from the library, and doing research, he found himself acting out scenarios on his own. Becoming a police officer was the one thing he knew he needed to do. Seeing statistics on crime rates, and even witnessing some himself, would only further his drive and passion to work hard towards becoming a police officer. Karakura being the hotspot for criminal activity in Japan, Zenkou moved there, thinking it would be the best place for him to pursue his career.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Zenkou Kiyoko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr
Given Name(s):
Zen, Zenny, Z
Preferred Name:
Zen
IC Phone number:
(030)-663-8637
Religious Denomination: