layzah
Omega+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
luvnruntz

Previous bans: 1 ban | around 2019.

Describe your activity on the server:

Surprisingly, I am very active on SchoolRP, and I'm usually online 24/7 from maybe 2 pm-12 am. Or maybe 4 pm-12 am. And if I don't get on from that day, it usually just means I'm busy, which rarely happens.

Which time zone are you in?

My timezone is CDT (Central Daylight Time) :)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag:

My discord tag is; ! Jay#5959

Do you have a microphone [Required]:

Yes, I do, and I'm usually in voice chats 24/7, So if you need me to voice chat with you guys, I'll be glad to do so, I sometimes get a bit nervous around new people, but I get used to it after a few minutes or days.

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl.40409/ - Accepted!

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.41892/ - Accepted!

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation to apply for the KPD force is that seeing other KPD officers do their job makes it seem very fun and exciting for the other side of SchoolRP. My additional motivation for applying for the KPD is that I have recently quit GangRP, and I'm trying out different experiences in the SchoolRP community. And I have seemed to come over the KPD Force. It looks enjoyable and exciting for this side of the SchoolRP Community. And I hope to have an opportunity to try this Experience out. And I hope that I will be a great asset to the KPD Force. My third reason for being motivated to apply is that some of my friends are applying for this opportunity. I want to accompany this journey with them in the KPD Force, even if this isn't valid reasoning. Still, in my eyes, I think this would be a great option. Since going into a Whole different part of a Roleplay, aka the KPD, you won't know many people doing this stuff. So I'm applying to accompany some of my friends to feel so lonely in the KPD force. Like I said above, I also think that the KPD looks like a fun experience in the SchoolRP franchise, and I would like to try out this Experience with all of you accompanying me with it.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I do, it might take me a bit to remember all the Laws & Conducts, but I will be guaranteed to know them at the end! :)

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I have some knowledge of police work, and I'll list the ones I have encountered in the times I have been in SchoolRP.

Weapon Trafficking.

Weapon trafficking is when an individual passes illegal weaponry to another individual. Also known as 'Weapon Trafficking,' What is terrible about this is that the individual given the weapon could do something terrible with that specific weapon, like a katana, nagi, pocket knife, ETC. And the bad thing that could happen with that weapon is someone could get severely injured or possibly killed.

Obstruction Of Justice

Obstruction Of Justice means that you're interfering with a police case. When a police officer is attempting to detain an individual or search them, you keep going close to the area, disturbing the officers. Like when they yell at you to back away from the area 2+ times, and you don't, they will arrest you for Obstruction Of Justice. The best possible way to avoid this is don't interfere with police work or disturb the well-being of the surrounding when the Police are doing their job, like Detaining a male or female, Searching a male or female. And so on.

Evasion.

Now let's get onto 'Evasion'! So I'll explain it a bit. Evasion is when an officer is trying to, let's say, search you. And if you run away and the officer even says halt 1+ times. That is considered Evasion, which you will get put into jail for and have a 50k bail. The best possible way to avoid Evasion. It is to listen to the officer and get onto the wall when asked to do so. Another essential thing for police officers is Stamina, and this is urgent if you want to catch civilians. If you don't have enough Stamina, you will eventually lose track of them, which will be very bad on your part.

Calls from Civilians.

So this is the most obvious one out of all of them. Calls from civilians could include two things. Major or Minor. Minor calls are where assaults take place at some locations. That Police called 'Tier 2 assault' In Minorly situations Police don't precisely risk their lives in the case unless the male has a weapon on him, which is why Police either tell them to get onto the wall or tase them, making them unable to move for a search, so Police don't risk their lives In the event that is occurring. Major calls are what takes place where a detective may have to step in. Major calls are situations that have Weapons involved in them, that are used to Majorly assault someone, like taking their limbs or even killing them by stabbing their carotid with a dagger. Police sometimes have to get into a SWAT uniform to have protection and maybe gunfire to protect themselves from getting stabbed by the individuals. The major combat is the situation where Police risk their lives.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

Police are essential to SchoolRP because they keep the criminal activity low, ensuring people's safety and not having their lives at risk. They also take precautions concerning people's well-being and health. KPD is the only reason Karakura hasn't gone into a bottomless pit, and we should thank them for their sacrifices. The KPD is also even more important Because they save the lives of a lot of people. And they also catch criminals in the act of doing so, and they make Karakura a better place to live in, and that's what I hope to accomplish in the KPD force.

And the other thing about Police being important to SchoolRP is that if KPD never existed in the world of SchoolRP, in reality, it would just be boring. Criminals would get away with everything. They wouldn't have to be worried about getting chased down by police officers. It would make GangRP Pointless. If KPD never existed, GangRP wouldn't even really be a thing right now, and no one would even participate in GangRP knowing there wouldn't be anything to worry about or no lore behind it. It would just be boring.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do understand.

Do you acknowledge that you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role when applying for this role?

Yes, I understand that I will be dedicated to those terms, and I hope that I will not make any mistakes in the Police Force. If I do make any mistakes, I will take full responsibility for them.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend, or you will be punished?

Yes, I understand that as well. I will try my best to attend every training, and if I can't participate in the activity, I will inform you in discord DMs about it, But usually, I can attend training.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I fully understand that.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Genesis would have glistening black hair, and shining amber eyes. He'd also have a light-skinned tone and slightly slanted eyes. Most of the time, Genesis would also have a smile on his face, and he'd be a kind male to the public. Genesis wouldn't think twice to step into a situation and separate males if a fight was about to break out. And if the fight did break out, He'd go behind the male to restrain him and pull him back away from the other guy, attempting to stop the fight. If that doesn't work, he will get in between the males, knowing he might get struck, But he doesn't care. He doesn't want people to be hurt. Genesis is unique because of the kindness he has in the community. He will do anything to keep the well-being of the people so they're not hurt or even killed.

What they're like on and off the job?

Genesis on the job would be slightly aggressive. For example; If the individual isn't listening, Genesis will Start getting a bit more aggressive, forcefully moving the male to the wall to begin a search. Genesis would be quite a serious officer on patrols, or missions that he was given, He'd be focused on the civilians around him, making sure no crimes are being placed in the surroundings, He wouldn't pay attention to people talking to him, unless its a crime affiliated reason. Genesis off the job would be like he is on the job, except he wouldn't be aggressive at all! He'd be a kind gentleman to anyone that would greet him, and he'd come off like a charming individual. But, that doesn't mean Genesis wouldn't always have his guard up at times. Being a police officer has some risks, like people hating on the police officer for arresting one of their friends with a high bail amount, which usually leads to the cop getting man hunted by the friends of that individual out to kill. So genesis would seem kind and collective, but he is also very aware of his surroundings and has some protection, so he doesn't risk his life at any state.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Genesis' outlooks on his co-workers are very positive. He likes working with new individuals and loves to get to know more about them. He also would always love to accompany them on patrols around the city and going to investigate crimes. Genesis loves to work with his co-workers and never has arguments unless the investigations get very complicated and confusing. Genesis doesn't have many plans for the future if he ever does retire from being a cop. But that doesn't mean he'll not stop hanging out with his loved ones or anything else. But he might pay more attention to them when he does eventually retire. Other than that, genesis doesn't have many plans for the future.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Genesis was seemingly a joyous kid. He'd love to hang out with his friends and families and loved to go out to places like museums. Genesis was also doing very well in school and wasn't failing most of his classes, and Genesis would be failing mathematics though, he wasn't ever really good at equations. But genesis wouldn't focus on math very often. Genesis was more interested in police acknowledgement. He was more interested in this topic because becoming a police officer was Genesis's dream. He'd fantasized about police officers and wanted to be like one when he grew up. He imagined about police officers because he watched a lot of criminology films, and police films, which made him attached to it. Genesis also once had an encounter with a police officer on duty. One ay Genesis was out for a stroll. After just going to a shop not too far from his home, he was heading back to his house. He then got jumped by masked individuals with weapons out to his throat, demanding his belongings, Genesis was horrified by a scene he watched, coming into reality.
Genesis would quickly start giving his belongings, wh. Genesis one shot fired at the male's leg, causing him to collapse and scream in pain. Behind him, there were 3 officers behind the masked men. They called for the male to get onto the ground. Genesis' eyes would brighten with amazement as the officers detained the individuals and lent a hand to Genesis. Ever since that day, Genesis has fantasized about becoming a part of the KPD force. What genesis did to study Law and Conducts is that he signed up for classes and had tutors teach him about law enforcement and criminal justice. Genesis would have an entire 7-year training course about being a KPD officer, and he hopes to get into the force.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Genesis Koyama

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Koyama

Given Name(s): Gene.

Preferred Name: Genesis, or Gene.

IC Phone number: 159-584-714

Religious Denomination: Shinto

Marital Status: Single.

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
7 years.

Working Experience: Genesis has some work experience. No other jobs have interested him as much as the KPD force did. But he did one job at noon. And another job at midnight.

Academic Degree: Master's Degree.

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice.

Minor(s): Criminology

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages:
None.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread