Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name): Trebatius

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I am considered active. I play for over an hour or two if there is roleplay or work to do.

Which timezone are you in? CEST (GMT+1)

Do you have Discord? Ryanark#9337

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes.

List your current and past applications: Trust me I have a lot of applications but most have been deleted.

What is your motivation for applying?: I want to do something fun and productive on SchoolRP, something I enjoy doing, I would also like to further roleplay within the city. Additionally, I would like to work toward re-establishing a subsection of the police force which performs special operations in otherwise dangerous circumstances. A version of SAT, but a more original take. I already have plans in motion for this, it is just a matter of getting it through.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I do.

What are the Police ranks? From top to bottom, here are the ranks as follows:
-Commissioner
-Captain
-Lieutenant (and eventual head LT)
-Sergeant
-Corporal
-Patrol Officer
-Cadet
-The Investigator division which is not part of the main hierarchy.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I have a lot of experience and knowledge of how to conduct myself on and off-duty, as well as my work when not patrolling or inside an interrogation room. Generally, I have a lot of knowledge about police work.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police are currently the only form of local government, the police are there to be mediators and to maintain law and order within the roleplay. They are not supposed to be interacted with frequently, instead, police only appear when necessary. Police are also servants to the community, they are to be trusted by the civilians of the city and to be loved & cherished for their work.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes.​

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Teppo Setälä is a tall, burly and foreign man. His hair is blond, if you look closely you would notice the gray hairs among the straight, blond hair accompanied by his boxy and robust face structure. In his police uniform, he is easily recognizable, in that he has a face that no one can forget. But his ability to disappear in plain sight is haunting. Being a bit above average height in his home country, he stands at 6'4 (193 cm) and weighs approximately 183 lbs (83 kg). Some who have encountered him previously would describe him as having 'old man strength'.

What he's like on and off the job?

Both on and off the job, Teppo is a man of sheer focus and will. He sometimes is a man that follows orders, other times he is a man that barks orders at his peers or subordinates. In the end, if the task is successfully achieved, Teppo can feel at ease. Often times at home he spends his time trying to settle down and disconnect from the problems at work.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Teppo sees his co-workers as nothing more than subordinates, peers, and superiors. He thinks of everyone as a team, and he strives to achieve nothing more than to work more efficiently together with his team. In the future, Teppo plans to find love and finally settle down outside of Japan, his contingency plan is to rejoin the military, if all else fails.

BACKSTORY
Teppo Setälä was born in northern Finland in 1965, his childhood was relatively normal. He has a long history of warriors and military servicemen in his family, his father fought the Soviets during the Winter war, which his father often told stories of. Later inspiring him to continue his enlistment after his mandatory service in the Finnish military.

Teppo was deployed overseas for some time and saw combat during his service, momentarily being deployed to Japan for joint training exercises, he fell in love with the country whilst there. The friends and experiences he garnered during his time in the military were all he knew, and it would come to help him later in life. Going back to civilian life was not easy. It was not easy for ex-military members to integrate back into society after service, and suffice to say Teppo struggled in the ruthless cold of Finland.

Eventually, with help from the government and his family, he got back on his feet and studied to keep his mind straight, aspiring to become a police officer. He was told it was a good mix of civilian life and military life. After five years he graduated from the police academy in Finland, and finally became a new officer in the quiet parts of Finland, dealing with drunkards and local youth was not exactly thrilling enough for Teppo.

He decided to seek new thrills and thus emigrated to Japan to find a new life. In Karakura, Teppo enlisted once more to become an officer. He was a cadet once again, and during his time in Karakura he worked his way up the ranks and he was an accomplished officer & investigator during his first time in the KPD. In Karakura, he also established the SAT sector of the KPD, and lead it personally securing victories to suppress gangs in Karakura.

After pressure from his friends and family back in Finland, he had to return to Finland indefinitely.. Until he got a letter in the mail . . .

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Teppo Arvi Setälä

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.

Given Name(s): Teppo

Preferred Name: Teppo

IC Phone number:
TBA

Religious Denomination: Secular Christian

Marital Status: Unmarried.

Nationality: Finnish (Japanese citizenship)

Current Location: Keminmaa, Finland.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 5 Years.

Working Experience: More than 34 years spent within military & police agencies. 26 years spent in the military, 8 years spent in law enforcement.

Academic Degree: D.Crim. (Criminology Doctorate)

Year of Graduation: 2012

Major(s): Criminology

Minor(s): History and Law

Native Languages: Finnish

Other Languages: Japanese, Russian​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread