cadet

Level 0
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

cadeet

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm usually on whenever I have the time and have a lot of time to spend.

Which time zone are you in?

Pacific Daylight Time

Do you have Discord?

jacko#2195

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes, It's a gaming type of headphones with the mic to the side of your head.

List your current and past applications:

I haven't applied for anything yet, matter of fact this is actually my first application.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I'm gonna be completely honest, my motivation for applying came out of boredom, and experiencing different point of views in roleplay makes it more enjoyable, It seems like the force has a ton of fun people to be around and I'd like to be around and one of those people.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I've actually done some research and a history lesson on the Japanese laws.

What are the Police ranks?

Highest to Lowest: Police Commissioner, Police Captain, Police Lieutenant, Detective Superintendent, Detective Chief-Inspector, Detective Sergeant, Detective Constable, Sergeant, Corporal, Patrol-Officer and Cadet.

|
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

I actually have a lot of knowledge about the duty of a Cadet, they are the lowest rank and are given the are given basic military training in small arms and parades.

Why is Police important to School-RP?

The exact same reason police are important in real daily life. They are to keep order and stop anything that might endanger the citizens of the district, city, or town they are stationed in, this mostly reflects on dangerous activity like Gang-RP

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Of course.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

Yes, I do acknowledge that fact and I will attempt to keep it in mind at all times.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Of course, I'd just be breaking the statement I made to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

I'm aware of this.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Conan was a average height individual, as he'd stand around the height of 6'1, He has ruffled messy black hair with pink-mars colored eyes. He's a quite an annoying person to be around, he be making jokes at the wrong time and would cause you to sigh when you'd hear his voice or name.

What he's like on and off the job?
Conan would take his Job as seriously as possible and would be annoying and a "comedian" around his peers but would attempt to impress his higher ups when ever he got the chance. It doesn't stop him from being annoying to everyone he'd come around.

Off the Job he'd seem quiet and uninterested in life it's self.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He see's his co-workers as a group of family, but also his cherished friends he'd often say he'd take a bullet for all of them but it would only be some. And he rarely plans on the future.

BACKSTORY

Conan Grayson grew up in Makuhari, with him and his older sister who'd sell her body to keep their living space clean. They'd study the Shinto religion to keep at least some bit of happiness in their small home, overall his childhood was saddening to see with a cliché depressing anime character life.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Conan Grayson

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Grayson

Given Name(s): Conan Grayson

Preferred Name: Gray

IC Phone number: (I'll share it with you later, If I get accepted.)

Religious Denomination: Shintoism

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 4

Working Experience: N/A

Academic Degree: Bachelors

Year of Graduation: 2017

Major(s): Criminology and Law Enforcement

Minor(s): Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese