Notable
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TaxEvasionRei

Previous bans:

None on either of my accounts!

Describe your activity on the server:

I can be found on the server almost everyday for hours on my main account as I find that there is always something new for me to do whilst online and if not my main account, I can be found on my others, fulfilling out my duties or running about, getting all my attributes up. As I am homeschooled and so are my closest friends, after we have, or I, have completed my assignments, I normally head online with my friends, doing anything we can think of; the fun never ending as we all enjoy SchoolRP the same and as well as the fact that each of us have to keep up with our activity due to roles that we may have. My time online can vary from 3 to 8 hours or possibly even more with reasonable breaks to do my necessary routines or activities to maintain my health.

I first joined SchoolRP a year ago near July, 2020 and although at the beginning I did not understand the basics of how the roleplay server was, after being welcomed by many of the more experienced players, I was slowly able to become accustomed to the system, taking part in GangRP, then as it slowly became less active, I as well did too, losing activities for me to do while online, where you can find points where I took a break for a specific time period, but I returned not too long after due to new heights and goals I wished to accomplish during my time on the server, allowing me to reach my current point where everyday is something new, meeting new people, making new friends and thanks to said friends, I am able roleplay with others often though I usually am always around a specific friend group. Continuing on, even after already a year on the server, I know I will continue being an active player for many more months or years to come, again, due to new accomplishments I wish to achieve and because SchoolRP has become a major aspect in mine and my friends lives, being a big part of our enjoyment.

Which timezone are you in?

Eastern Time Zone

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

Yes, I do! Reinahx#0069

Do you have a microphone [Required]:

I do, and I use it very frequently, almost everyday.

List your current and past applications:

‘MapleRei’
[Accepted]
EMS Application | https://schoolrp.net/threads/hospital-staff-psychiatrist-application.39396/
Shop Owner | https://schoolrp.net/threads/tanoshimi-shop-applicarion.33903/
Thai Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/thai-language-app.33760/
Spanish Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-language-application.39811/
French | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.33640/

[Denied]
Event Team | https://schoolrp.net/threads/maplerei’s-event-team-application.35710/

‘TaxEvasionFraud’
[Accepted]
Service Dog | https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-script.33757/
French Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-2-language-application.34761/
Russian Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application.39298/

[Pending]
Event team | https://schoolrp.net/threads/taxevasionfraud-event-team-application.41744/

[Denied]
French Language | https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.34758/

‘TaxEvasionRei’
[Accepted]
Employee | https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-employee-application-simpingforakamai.40579/
JSL | https://schoolrp.net/threads/japanese-sign-language-application.41486/
Dutch | https://schoolrp.net/threads/dutch-language-application.40552/
Professor | https://schoolrp.net/threads/professor-application.41611/

[Extras]
Age request [3x]
Glitched Item [1x]
Role Request [2x]
College [2x]

What is your motivation for applying?:

I had always been interested in applying and joining the KPD from around the beginning of when I first joined SchoolRP, finding the things they do fascinating, how they dedicate and work so hard for the roleplay experience of the other players as well as themselves, but I had never had the strength or confidence to do so till now as I had always thought I’d fit more in the hospital and doing medical work, but after I had come to get to know more of officer duties and what went behind the scenes, I had gained more confidence and as well as got to know some of the current members, becoming friends with a few. I had heard many things from my experience as a hospital staff and I’ve come to reach a point where I felt that, I too, would like to try and experience what it’d be like as a cadet and officer, feeling though as if the department and I will both benefit from my joining. Through this I will gain even more experience with roleplay to add to my timeline, it will help with my OOCLY traits, allowing me to become more organized, improving my current flaws and it will also give me the opportunity to put my other beneficial qualities to use, being, that I am organized; I keep track of all my duties and attempt to always complete them on time or even days before the due date, I set all my priorities to it’s highest importance, focusing and making time for it or whatever I may want to do whenever I can and lastly that, when I set my mind on something, I don’t stop until I’ve reached the highest heights possible and though it’s a hassle at times but also beneficial, I have hyper-focus which may or may not as well assist with my work. The department will gain an individual who will be capable of comprehending information rather fast, someone who will not be afraid to speak up, and someone who will dedicate themselves to their role and opportunity while I, in exchange will get to broaden my social group, I will be able to take part in a more serious roleplay/strict genre, broadening that as well, and I will have more things to prioritize and partake in whilst online. Taking on both EMS and KPD, I know, will take a lot of time and effort but I am applying knowing that I will be able to dedicate all my time towards both because I believe in my capabilities along with the fact that I don’t have public school to go to or focus on and I will be able to respond to any broadcast calls quickly as long as OOCLY events don't intervene. I have the activity along with availability to benefit the department and strive as well as motivation to push me to give it my all, to live up to all expectations when being an officer.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

I have reviewed all available laws as well as have come to a basic understanding of Japanese Laws and Basic conduct and will be willing to once in a while refresh my memory, incorporating any new ones that I do not know of already to my knowledge.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
General Police Work:
---

> • Cadet Examination Period
As a cadet, you will of course go through general introductions where you will receive all your starting items and a brief explanation on how to use them as well as will be informed of the basics to police work involving the physical and informational aspects along with how to go about CCTV, bails, and priorities. During an individuals cadet period, they will go through multiple informational and physical training all leading up to their examinations where they will be tested on their knowledge, reflexes, and quick thinking. A cadets goal during this period is to take all that they are taught and will be expected to be able to implement it into ICLY situations once they have proven that they are capable of upholding expectations via their respectable examinations and scenarios, gaining a later rank promotion and so on. During this time, the cadets will not be able to patrol alone unless with a higher up, they won’t have access to the bail spreadsheet until given access and will not be able to, nor be trusted with most Corporal or even Patrol Officer responsibilities just yet, unable as well to be able to go out onto the lobby from their desks.

> • Trained Officers
Once a cadet has passed their examination period, they will be ranked up to Patrol Officer, their duties being in their name, consisting of mostly patrols; recommended that they do so with others, assuming that they can do patrols alone, though the danger levels increase from being alone. By the time they have become at least a Patrol Officer, they will as well have, hopefully, permission or access to view and edit the bail spreadsheet, will be able to do questionings, and will have experience with all their items, using it for its respected purpose each time, at the right time without mistakes. From here, activity, participation and time will be what allows the higher-ups to decide if you deserve a promotion or not and if you have reached a specific point, you will have either the option to join the detective division or part of the main division, further tests and examinations being required. Another thing to add is, once a cadet has ranked up to patrol officer, choosing their ‘codenames’, they will be watched over and be later ranked up to Corporal when they are deemed ready, where they will be eligible to now teach new cadets in either police work aspect, whether physical or informational.

> • Patrols
Officer patrols share some similarities to the EMS but their duties on a patrol and procedures being more strict and constant. Firstly, officers are to always check individuals sitting or laying on the floor or any that seem motionless as they are being carried, basically any that raises suspicions of unusual activity that the officer thinks should be inspected at the time of the patrol. It is mandatory that all masked or visible weaponry in hand individuals are to be searched then are either let off with a fine, arrest, warning and so forth depending on the severity of their actions. If an individual is going to be detained or arrested, they still have the chance to resist but if caught up to, they will be tased and unable to move where no further chances will be given. All further punishments will be dealt with while the individual is kept within a cell where they will be told of their bail, when they can be bailed and their sentence, though they are eligible to shorten their sentence through in-prison activities under supervision. If an officer is patrolling with a partner or two and are searching one single individual, the other officers will have to get both sides of the officer searching or if there is two officers patrolling, one of them will have to take one of the searching officers side using a specific clock term but if multiple individuals have to be search, each will simply be searched following the same routine; facing the wall, swapping places, then pat down for any illegal or not prescribed weaponry, contrabands, drinks or medications.

> • Desk work/On Duty
As a cadet, most of your time will be doing desk work and tending to station visitors and any questions they may have that is in your ability to answer or help with but while doing so, it is expected that professionalism is maintained at all times, you may only AFK in the AFK room or else, if found, punishment will be enforced as well as following a few other minimum rules such as no flirting on duty, do not abuse the role and opportunity, do not misuse your equipment nor attempt to give your equipment to non-officers. It is to be taken into accordance that the use of a few items will give out KPS to individuals so the role should not be taken recklessly and all lower ranks should continue studying and revising on their knowledge or notes till they have gained enough experience to where they are able to recite a weapons details mostly by heart and know what to do in most situations or cases.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police department is important to SchoolRP because the concept is about a student’s life as they go to school with the goal of graduating and becoming an adult or member of the government with an official job role but just as in real life, crimes are still committed and innocent civilians are still hurt so in order to keep the balance between justice and illegal activities, cops coexist with criminals with an on and on rivalry against one another. If there were only criminals and no cops, the world would be going through a purge and the number of crimes, to deaths, to even illegal activity in general would skyrocket and no one would feel safe even in their own home. Buildings would rust from not being cared for or attended to due to everyone either being in hiding, or running about with evil on their mind, houses to all sorts of buildings to even areas would be isolated, no humanity in sight, and the world would just turn to chaos in general. Though if it was reversed, only cops and no criminals, it’d still be imbalanced because the sole reason and duty of cops is to stop criminals from carrying out their activities but if there were none, they’d barely be able to carry out their duties and there’d be no point in them to an extent. Cops as well enforce laws and patrol around town to make sure they are being carried out, making sure all the students are in school during school days, the citizens abiding traffic laws and following regulations, giving out the correct punishments, being, fines, arrests and any others to those who go against the government.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge this statement but will be sure to follow all rules and expectations in order to not allow this to happen during my time as a member.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I am applying because I know what will be expected of me, this being one of them and will be sure to stay on top of my activity and participate as much as possible unless deemed otherwise from real life events being an interceptor in which I will be sure to make up for the lost time.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this statement to the fullest degree but I know unless I have a valid excuse, I will make this opportunity a top priority and will head to training as soon as possible but will stay open to possible punishments, if any will be ever given, as it will only motivate me to do better than I have before.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I agree and acknowledge this statement but I know I will not be faltered by any IC words or comments as I’ve become accustomed to them over the years and time that I’ve played on SchoolRP with my current and past roles.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Matilda is a Dutch native female, hovering at the height of 5’8 with the weight of 145 LBS. When looking upon her, you would see long, silky blonde, straight hair as her eyes held a stunning gray color to them as multiple dots crossed her face, visible freckles, while her body would have a thin yet muscular build to it and when around her, a subtle Dutch accent could be heard. The scent of light buttercups follows her trail at all times while her hair flows against the wind, never breaking her posture or slouching. Her hands had visible calluses, eye bags were beneath her eyes as well as a few strands of gray hairs were left on her head from stress but the female never broke despite all her insecurities and visible flaws, making use of every day that went by.

What makes Matilda unique is, when possible, she always tries to lighten the mood, often making an effort to cause a laugh amongst a group or even during a one on one conversation. Often seen with a smile across her face, she’d be calm and quiet if not involved with any current event or she was just by herself, minding her own busy going about whatever activity occupied her at the time. She’d be just an average female, but that may be also what makes her unique. She doesn’t go out of her way to please every single person, to meet unreasonable expectations that involve her changing herself as a person; she just simply goes about her days with peace, making everyone around her feel comfortable and warm, fulfilling duties the best she can so that everyone is happy in the end and both, all, parties benefit.

What they're like on and off the job?

On the job, Matilda is focused and hardly lets anything distract her, staying calm and is usually focused on her duties at all times as a police officer. She remains respectful to her higher ranking officers and her coworkers, as well as the citizens of Karakura but also tries to incorporate a few small fun chats as to bring comfort to those that may be around her, only if she is not occupied with any important matters. No matter the person or individual, she will always stay respectful and patient with them and any concerns, questions, or comments they may have, she is willing to help them the best she can, keeping her inner feelings hidden. When tasked with a job or role, Matilda will go through all means to make sure it is done and all requirements are met with, to the best degree, due to her hyper-focus and overachieving traits. Matilda does not mind doing any tedious jobs and would be glad to do any and all activities that not many others may enjoy doing to help out and be of use if she is not already occupied.

Off the job, Matilda is relaxed, yet alert as to what is going on around her. She is often doing the things she enjoys off duty, such as spending time with her family and/or friends, catching up with them and doing fun activities in the limited amount of time that she has. Even when off duty, she remains mature as if she were still on the job, only acting out of character at some points and moments. Matilda does not go off duty often as her job is her main importance and she hopes to put all her time into it, only requesting leave if she deems it is necessary, whether it for a special occasion or she feels that she should finally catch up with everyone to maintain her relationship with those around her out of the workforce.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

Matilda sees her co-workers as her very own family, she often will see them as people she can lean and rely on if she is ever in need of assistance with her job or just advice in general. She will always want them to feel calm and safe around her, making small talk here and there and if it becomes absolutely necessary, she would even risk her very own life in order to save her co-workers. She respects all of them for their sacrifice and justice filled minds, similar to her own goals, for wanting to protect the civilians while keeping the criminals rates as low as possible, if possible none at all.

Matilda’s plans for the future as well as current is to grow as an officer and serve on duty for as long as she can but on the other side, Matilda eventually wants to get married to someone and start her own family, someday even having kids of her own that can follow in her footsteps towards becoming a police officer, as well. She sees herself wanting to stay focused on her work and responsibilities as much as possible but when it comes down to it, Matilda would like to spend her last few years spending time with and making memories with her family.

BACKSTORY

Matilda was born on a rather nice, cool and sunny day in the Netherlands on October 12th to Fiene Murphy and John Murphy with no defects or implications, seeming as a perfect and healthy baby. During most of Matilda’s life, she spent most of her days with her friends and when needed, she would study her classes and focus on learning her native tongue though she was homeschooled after a few years of public school due to the obvious yet neglected bullying that she had faced during her younger years. After Matilda had switched to homeschooling in her teen years, time came when she would finally face job questions and what she wanted to do as a career and occupation in the future, though nothing seemed to pop in her head at the time nor did it for the next few years of her life so instead of working and preparing to go to college in the Netherlands, she decided to go abroad to experience a new environment and surrounding as an exchange student to Japan for a few months. It had always been a place that caught her interest; their customaries, technology, language and unique products that they’d sell. Her time there was one of the best times she’s ever been able to experience, catching her interest and as well influencing her choices in the future when she decided that she wanted to continue her studies in Japan, later moving there all by herself with her parents permission, where she would move in with a friend she had made during her time as an temporary exchange student. While studying in Japan, she once again had faced the question of what she wanted to do with her life or become when she was older but this time, she finally had an idea. A job that consisted of excitement, rush, responsibility and justice. She wanted to serve the people and protect them, save them for say, from those who turned a blind eye to the visible abuse and mental trauma caused and created during most individuals' lives and younger days. The people who cared not for the well being of the students or even adults but to just do their duties and then letting them go after all the neglect they had given. After what she had gone through, it came up once again years later as a memory, now being an adult preparing for her future and it impacted her choice to decide that she wanted to become a police officer and did all she could to prepare for duty; a role and status that would allow her to create change and spread awareness.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Matilda M. Hanamura

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Miss

Given Name(s):

Matilda

Preferred Name:

Matilda

Female

IC Phone number:

718-319-768