mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Police Officer Application

KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
playboicqrti

Previous bans: - Total of three this year

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server is pretty high, I spend quite amount of time on the server going from 6 - 7 hours per day on weekends and around 4 - 5 on weekdays, sometimes even longer hours unless something comes up and i'm busy that day. But other than that, I'm usually active and will get on when needed.

Which timezone are you in?: CST - Central Standard Time

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag

I do indeed, my discord tag is playboicqrti#0790

Do you have a microphone: Yes I do indeed have a microphone, if you need me to voice-chat i'll be glad to do so.

List your current and past applications: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.40424/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-applicatio.40317/ https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.40279/

What is your motivation for applying?:
From observing what Officers do, It seems like great fun experience to be apart of an emergency faction as i've never before been in any before, being a Police Officer seems like it would be a fun thrilling ride, along with having the responsibilities and priorities to make Karakura a safer better environment for the students living in it. I've been looking for a more serious roleplay experience for quite some time for and will do my best to overcome any odds against, I genuinely want to be able to protect and support people in Karakura. At times I'll see no police online, being apart of The Emergency force would personally motivate me to be online even more often in order to keep Karakura more secured and safe.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes, I fully understand The Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? Police officers work in a mentally physically, and emotionally-demanding field. Having critical thinking, communication skills aswell for determination are important traits to have. I do Indeed have some knowledge on what officers do day to day on a normal basis. Police officers patrol around Karakura, checking CCTV camera's to make sure criminal activity is prohibited keeping the streets clean in good condition and a safer environment for the people of Karukura. Another thing police do is file restraining orders, confiscate items, manhunt and fine underage drinkers who have possession of alcohol. They can also take suspects and put them under interrogation to gain more information from the individuals, in help of tracking down other people who were involved in the crime or situation. this is all the knowledge I have acquired from the police force, but I'm willing to learn more if given the chance to be apart of the force, as goes on.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
SchoolRP Police Officers provide law enforcement and play an important role in Karakura as they serve and protect the community, maintaining order and for catching criminals/lawbreakers, also work to prevent crime rates from skyrocketing, and help Karakura Citizens have a bright safe future ahead of them.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Yes, I do understand that I can be demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I do indeed, acknowledge with this role in dedicating myself and be able to meet all expectations that will be placed.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished? Yes, I acknowledge I can be punished for not attending training.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Yes, I acknowledge to keep things to ICly no matter the circumstances and never take the situation OOCly

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
; how they look, what makes them unique? Harvey is a Russian male. Standing at the height 6'5 with a strong posture and a muscular build. Weighing 195 lbs with his hazel blue eye, having his right missing, and a strong facial structure. He is a fairly chill laid back guy who stays away from trouble and illegal activities, He's a quite friendly individual, he's usually the type of person who gets things done without any problems or hesitation. He can complete any tasks thrown in his direction and is someone that's dependable with a strong work ethic.

What they're like on and off the job? Harvey is mostly the same on and off the job, he always treats everyone with respect even if they have a bad background/history but he can be a bit aggressive to the criminals that try to resist or intimidate him. He'll usually put on his usual facade of calmness in a matter to not escalate himself into reckless behavior and remain mature no matter the situation he's involved in on job.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Harvey will assist them no matter how bad the situation is, he'll rescue and help any of his fellow co-workers within' a heart-beat, and treat them with loyalty and respect with his trait of humility, He also has a sense of humor lift the mood up if the environment is gloomy and dull, he's a guy you can count on with his determination to get things done for the team.

BACKSTORY Harvey was born in Russia. At the age of 8 his Parents died, He moved Japan with his two brothers to meet and stay with his other side of the family. when he was in Japan he was attacked by a group of gang members, getting a first taste of the violence that occurred in Karakura, so he still decided to stay in Karakura for the schooling. When Harvey turned 18 He kept getting ambushed and attacked by gang members making his and his brothers lives very difficult. After losing his brother Mason, that was the final straw and he vowed to make a change and focused on getting his education for his final remaining brother Mikhail, to have a great future and not suffer the same fate their brother Mason did.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Harvey Morikawa

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):

Given Name(s):

Harvey

Preferred Name: Harvey

IC Phone number: 642666764

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Russian