mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Poll of the Week | 4/16/21

Laur

Level 39
Poll of the Week by Laur | 4/16/21 (Late)
What is your favorite music genre(s) and why, OR who is your favorite musical artist and why?

I’m not even sure how many people look at the General section of the forums, but it’s worth a short to start up
a conversation!
Note: This thread is made to express your opinions and answer fun questions, not to argue with anyone. Please remember to respect everyone’s opinion even if you do not agree with them. These will (hopefully) be posted every Friday at an unspecific time if most people enjoy doing these. I apologize, it was a late poll of the week. Credits to LLighttea for coming up with the prompt!

Self Answer:
The question is quite simple, but I really just enjoy Indie and Pop. I usually enjoy songs I can perfectly sing along to, or that feel like they’re straight from the heart.

Mooej

Level 17
LLighttea
LLighttea
Rich
I kind of like any music type such as kpop, country, rap but I don’t like metal at all.

my favorite artist is possibly blackpink I would say?

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
My favourite genre of music is either Kpop or Indie! Kpop is beautiful in terms of the choreography and the music itself. It's fun to sing and dance to and definitely makes me smile. Indie music usually gives throwbacks and makes me so energised. I love both so much!

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
rock/metal for me, they make me feel alive- and i do like to sing along when im really bored
can't really say i have my favorite artist yet but we'll see in the future

Jerhk

Level 35

i LOVE sad songs, im not a big music person i generally enjoy conversation over music
but when i do land in music it helps me relax or sleep better, i got massive sleep issues so it's nice
piano music really hits home some times but the more instrumental and acoustic the more i like it
plus they tend to have more relatable lyrics rather than drugs sex and money

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
In my opinion still nothing beats some good Country music. Like some Luke Bryan, like Combs, Florida Georgia Line. Those are my top 3 favorite artists.

1. Luke Combs
2. Luke Bryan
3. Florida Georgia Line

those are my favorite artist in order. Let me know if you want a link to one of them or a good song of one.

Users who are viewing this thread