mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Poll of the Week | 4/8/21

Laur

Level 39
Poll of the Week by Laur | 4/8/21
If you had to eat one specific dish every week, what would it be and why?

Example:
You’re required to eat spaghetti and meatballs every week, but you are free to eat different meals. You are only required to eat that specific meal once (or more) every week.

I’m not even sure how many people look at the General section of the forums, but it’s worth a short to start up
a conversation!
Note: This thread is made to express your opinions and answer fun questions, not to argue with anyone. Please remember to respect everyone’s opinion even if you do not agree with them. These will (hopefully) be posted every Friday at an unspecific time if most people enjoy doing these.

Self Answer:
Any sort of dish with eggs in it. A little fun fact about me is that I used to be highly allergic to eggs. Honestly, they’re my favorite meal as of right now, as I grew out of the allergy. Sunny side up eggs, boiled eggs, deviled eggs, anyone agree, disagree? Thank you to my mom for giving me this idea. <3

Mooej

Level 17
LLighttea
LLighttea
Rich
Well!! It would either be ramen maybe or possibly fish like salmon or something else like that... I hate chicken tho so that’s a no

Jerhk

Level 35

Tteokbukki! Omg- it's so good, i dont think i'd ever tire of it!

or maybe kimchi.. my roommate and i have started eating kimchi on rice and seaweed
for dinners and it's so good and filling, ahhh korean foods so good...

side note: i love my eggs sunny side up bc i can make em burst and eat with toast.. now i want eggs LOL thx

Laur

Level 39
Well!! It would either be ramen maybe or possibly fish like salmon or something else like that... I hate chicken tho so that’s a no

Mmm ramen- YOU HATE CHICKEN? I love it so much. I had just tried a Philadelphia roll today which is avocado, salmon, and cream cheese wrapped in rice and seaweed. It was bomb, I would definitely recommend it.

Laur

Level 39
Tteokbukki! Omg- it's so good, i dont think i'd ever tire of it!

or maybe kimchi.. my roommate and i have started eating kimchi on rice and seaweed
for dinners and it's so good and filling, ahhh korean foods so good...

side note: i love my eggs sunny side up bc i can make em burst and eat with toast.. now i want eggs LOL thx
To be honest with you I don’t know what tteokbukki is .. BUT.. I may have to try it someday. I’m very iffy on trying foods out, but I might give it a go :) I don’t know if this is how you spell it but please try gimbap (Search it up if you don’t know what I’m talking about)

GOOD. I really want to make avocado toast and before I couldn’t even make sunny side up eggs, now I can and I feel like a professional chef LOOL

Edit: I SPELT THE FOOD WRONG, ITS GIMBAP AND NOT KIMBAP .. bro curse my ears

Jerhk

Level 35
To be honest with you I don’t know what tteokbukki is .. BUT.. I may have to try it someday. I’m very iffy on trying foods out, but I might give it a go :) I don’t know if this is how you spell it but please try kimbap (Search it up if you don’t know what I’m talking about)

GOOD. I really want to make avocado toast and before I couldn’t even make sunny side up eggs, now I can and I feel like a professional chef LOOL

Gimbap! I love gimbap, when my roommate and i go to the store we get them freshly made as a treat
and then she home makes them sometime its sooooooo good, we put kimchi in it as well
I'm very iffy on trying new foods too lol, stared at my new protein drink today for an hour telling myself i had to drink it
( it ended up being nasty and i hate it all LOL )

I think the most "professional" egg dish i can make is omelettes, I've won hearts with it before LOL

Laur

Level 39
Gimbap! I love gimbap, when my roommate and i go to the store we get them freshly made as a treat
and then she home makes them sometime its sooooooo good, we put kimchi in it as well
I'm very iffy on trying new foods too lol, stared at my new protein drink today for an hour telling myself i had to drink it
( it ended up being nasty and i hate it all LOL )

I think the most "professional" egg dish i can make is omelettes, I've won hearts with it before LOL

YESSS I got so excited when I made a little egg burrito when it was only filled with cheese .. It still slapped though HDJDHDFU

Honestly I can see you hyping yourself up “Come on, drink the drink, GOOOO, NOWWW” It’s bedtime but have a good night Sinn

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Tteokbokki! I ordered packs upon packs of this for weeks on end, it was so good! I've been craving it since lockdown and the stores closed so if I could eat something once a week, it would definitely be this!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
pasta always!!! ugh i love eating pasta so much, it is the best food in whole world in my opinion <3

Last edited:

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
sushis... i actually go and buy 'em once a month, i can't escape my addiction to them

Laur

Level 39
Tteokbokki! I ordered packs upon packs of this for weeks on end, it was so good! I've been craving it since lockdown and the stores closed so if I could eat something once a week, it would definitely be this!

WHAT IS THIS MEAL.

Laur

Level 39
pasta always!!! ugh i love eating pasta so much, it is the best food in whole world in my oppion <3

Mmm, amen to that. I forgot what it’s called but I think it’s chicken alfredo? Absolutely delicious.

Users who are viewing this thread