ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN: CandyIssues
DATE: 1/23/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I've actually have though about this idea for a while now, and I think it might be useful to add a sort of command to see the amount of bans and warns you have and what each are for and what day you were giving them.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
I believe this sort of command might be useful for when filling out applications and it asks for your specific bans and warnings. Because some people might forget exactly what they were banned for or even what they were warned for. This could be a silly command to actually add, but again maybe useful because with it maybe the command could show the really bad warns you have gotten so that maybe players could possibly avoid doing them again. Because I know that I'm one that has forgotten what warns I have gotten in the past.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
+1
It's a good idea to keep in mind any mistakes made by this and avoid it.
I have never been banned or warned, I am very happy.

Hamburger

Level 184
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
+1
Yes, I agree with this statement. Adding a command for warns and/or bans would be really useful to other people so they can learn not to do the thing that they have done again.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
+1
ive been playing for like years and I cant put any of my previous infractions on applications since I have no idea what they are, if I have any

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your feedback.

- This is something we'll add to our development list, though for now you can DM any member of staff and they can give you a rough idea of your previous bans, warns, etc. However, when applying for roles, staff members and faction leads typically tend to check this themselves anyway

Users who are viewing this thread