Kurooo__

Level 58
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
IGN: Kurooo__
DATE: 5/09/22
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

I understand quite recently gangrp has changed somewhat for the best but also some things could have stayed the same. I feel like there should be more of a variety of different weapons!! I spoke with someone about this and they loved the idea to possibly bring back something small and nimble but still have the ability to cut off limbs such as a cleaver. The cleaver was honestly the best weapon in the game and was loved by many. If this was to come back maybe instead of it being too cheap have it a little less than the katana (Due to length) but also maybe add another debuff to it so its not TOO overpowered yk? Like mans needs his knives backs and katanas sure look fire as ever but cleavers just felt different. they felt powerful to hold.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

It would bring joy to people's hearts <3
it may also give people more of an RP situation due to it having such a debuff they would have to think carefully in what situation to use it

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

As much as I do like the idea, I think it's just an unnecessary change and would involve bringing multiple different models back into the game as well as changing the weapons prices and weapons profile again which if we keep adding more weapons can get slightly annoying. I myself LOVE cleavers, and I don't even do Gangrp anymore, but I think it's just unnecessary and will end up getting quite repetitive for the people who implement the models, the people who write the profiles, and more if like this we start bringing back tons of weapons.

Lizalopod

Level 130
I'm not really sure introducing more varied weapons would be a good idea considering that's why we started getting all these useless weapons no one bought, but- I do think more weapon variations with bmd would be nice, like more katanas or bats or knives, even if they have the same stats.

Infi

Level 127
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+

The cleaver was by far the weirdest weapon to have been added to the weapons list. It’s literally a meat cleaver… it’s used for cutting meat and used in the kitchen… I dislike how it was made out to be a verified gang weapon sold by the black market and illegal to use. It just made no sense……..

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+

It was really unrealistic for a meat cleaver to be illegal considering it's a kitchen knife. Besides, its stats can also be found in the fire axe and in the katana, so there's no point in having it back

Kurooo__

Level 58
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
I'm not really sure introducing more varied weapons would be a good idea considering that's why we started getting all these useless weapons no one bought, but- I do think more weapon variations with bmd would be nice, like more katanas or bats or knives, even if they have the same stats.
That would be good yea, more variety for people to choose from! I suppose what @Yonio and @Infi is right the meat cleaver was pretty unrealistic but in a way so is the crowbar, i dont think i remember seeing someone getting arrested for having a crowbar on them yknow? Even so i feel like there should be just a few unique weapons unlike a katana which is a classic japanese weapon or a pocket knife which is just a basic stabby thing. A fireaxe is cool but where do you get the fireaxe from? There isnt a fire station for BMD to have gotten them from (If they were to which ik they dont) so i reckon the fireaxe could also be changed to just a regular modern axe or something like that. Weapons with the same stats however i'd say isnt great as people would just go for the cheaper option leaving the more expensive one unused (Like the tac knife) even so some weapons might need to be redone or just have a few added weapons like for example i've heard alot of people talking about a Scythe. Either way both Yonio and Infi are right.

Users who are viewing this thread