What is your Minecraft username?:
praxor_
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

praxor
How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5)
Describe your activity on the server:

Active, balancing school and video games.
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

No.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I acknowledge that my absence on the server will get me demoted and potentially removed from this job position.
School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Librarian
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

A librarian at Karakura High School / Community College is a position where you are there to guard the library, offer book selections or ideas at the front desk, and distribute library cards to students who are interesting in having one.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

I have been roleplaying on my own for a 3 years, and been familiar with most roleplay terms for 3 months.
Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

I would love to help fill the empty positions at school, and also serve for a good roleplay experience for everyone!
Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

N/A
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade-11 (at time of submission, might become grade-12)
────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would tell them to cut it out, otherwise I'll call school security.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I would tell them to cut it out, otherwise I'll call school security.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

He would try to tell the employee to stop acting like that, otherwise he's going to call over a higher ranking person.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Calm and composed, as usual. They aren't one to be shy and they're always down for conversation.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
adjusts their glasses to see the fine print on the pages of the book
/me
takes a sip of their coffee, curious on what book they should read next
/me
shines their glasses to look cool, curiously awaiting their response

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Kitagawa Tomoko
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Preferred Name:
Kita

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's
Major(s):
Literature
Minors:
Mathematics, Computer Science

Nationality:
Black
Known Languages:
English

Backstory

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
After checking out the school library, my interest in books skyrocketed, and I would love to share the joyous wonders of reading with everyone else.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I love to promote literature, it's just a fine art that everyone needs to check out at least thrice in their life.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
I'm kind of new to this type of thing, so if my answers are wrong I would love feedback.
Do you have any questions?: N/A

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction, after careful review, we have unfortunately decided to deny your application. We apologize for the inconvenience, however due to the large amount of applications this wave we cannot elaborate further on the reason for denial, however once spots open back up again we encourage those denied to re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread