mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

pre-emotecolor qol community question

tong

Level 70
psychoment
psychoment
Rich
prior to the /emotecolor QoL update i always wondered how everyone deals with their own /me hexcodes

do you guys copy and paste them from a discord server that stores your character's hexcodes or do you remember it and type it out

(as for me i remember them and type it out)

zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
i have a bunch of hex colors stored in a priv discord yes
i don't know how you can remember your own hexcodes but then i realize you're mebo

RandomlyAccepted

Level 33
Community Team
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
for me I have a google doc that is pined onto my task bar thingy on google that has all my info for my chars including hex codes.

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
i can make hexcodes off the top of my head, every time it was random but similar

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Same as customable, just off the top of my head, it's pretty easy if u know how to do it tbh

D3_sp41r

Level 21
D3_sp41r
D3_sp41r
Notable
I had (and still have) a private discord server where I'd keep notes about my characters- descriptions, hex codes, biography links- and keep the colour code of the character I was currently playing copied to paste while emote-ing ICly. Sometimes I'd forget that I was messing around with writing or links copied and accidentally post them instead of my colour when I'd emote.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
sticky notes !!
i always keep my hex codes + descriptions, shop actions etcetc whatever up on a sticky notes tab on my PC and organized for different characters

Luxid

Level 19
Community Team
Builder
LuxidDream
LuxidDream
Notable+
I literally just copy and paste from a discord that has all my characters info in it (So specific character hex codes included)

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
I used simple color codes for my character, since her theme was blue, I simply did &9 before the text and it gave my message a nice blue color

gatekeeper

Level 10
totalmisplay
totalmisplay
Rich
i don't. i find the colors pretty distracting most of the time and i think having everything the same color looks the best, though that's just my opinion
average &f user :muscle:

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
i don't. i find the colors pretty distracting most of the time and i think having everything the same color looks the best, though that's just my opinion
average &f user :muscle:
Thats a good point, I use it to tell my characters apart personally

Slay tho

Users who are viewing this thread