Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Skyhigh2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): S!kyl4r#7108

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

How old are you? (Optional): 15

What is your time zone?: BST / Greenwich time

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: To fully describe my activity I would probably rate it out of ten. Most of the time it's definitely a seven-point five out of ten due to the fact that I deal with oocly college and oocly jobs that I work and yeah oocly student stuff. I try to hop on as often as I can due to the fact that I am currently doing Online school with only two to three classes per day that take up from nine AM to at least twelve AM which gives me the rest of the day to be online.

Do you have any previous bans?:
1 ban from Mariav for medium ERP lasted 6 days on September 29th, 2022.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2s-ban-appeal.54329/
DENIED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-language-application-re-do-skyhigh2.52595/
ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhig...ic-2nd-time-cause-i-needed-more-detail.46673/ ACCEPTED

https://schoolrp.net/threads/skyhigh2-jsl-application.46542/
ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): Grade twelve.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
P.A (Performing Arts)

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation for becoming a Performing Arts teacher is to show children and students that there are jobs that include acting, dancing, and music. A lot of talents are hidden beneath the skin and unless you try something at least once or twice you might not realize how good or enjoyable it is. When I was younger I could never find out what I enjoyed in life before I started to enjoy teaching people about the style and enjoyment that performing arts comes with. I would sit and practice anything that was included in it and I loved it. I felt so drawn to this style and way of teaching that I feel like I should be telling and trying to open more students' worlds up to the opinion of this in life.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I do understand that I will need to have to undergo teacher training.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher class logs are logs that track the number of classes you or other teachers have conducted and taught each month. This system allows teachers to receive paychecks and bonuses as well as keep track of what they are doing and be able to flag down inactive teachers or professors.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. When you are teaching or attending a class you are there for that class and for you’re or your peer's education.

2. Therefore when the teacher or professor is speaking about the lesson and allowing you to get ur education you should not have disruptive behavior towards the class, you should be focusing on the task assigned to you.

3. Respect goes both ways towards the professor/teacher to the students and peers. If you want to be treated with the respect you must treat your teacher or professor with the same respect.

4. Bathroom breaks are only permitted from the first 15 minutes into class to the last 15 minutes of the class, you should be trying to go to the bathroom around Breaktime and Lunchtime as those are your designated times to do as you please.

5. Any disruptive behavior including violence will give you removal from class or at least a warning if it continues you will receive a detention slip.

6. All phones or electric devices must be placed on silent or muted to keep class from being disrupted.

7. Any musical instruments that have not been permitted to be used during class should be placed away.

8. Questions should be relevant to the class and or lesson that is being taught. Relevant questions will be answered and Irrelevant questions will be dismissed.

9. Five-minute breaks are permitted halfway through the class, as when it comes to the end of the five-minute break you should be placing yourself back to focusing on your lesson.

10. Ownership of illegal items and actions violating the laws of Karakura will be subject to legal action.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: My general experience in roleplay has been quite frankly odd and discomforting at times. I enjoy coming online onto SRP and roleplaying, but now I strongly feel like it's somewhat going downhill. I feel like there aren't many interactive or enjoyable moments in roleplay anymore or in the roleplays I'm normally in. I frankly enjoy doing detail-roleplay & play 2 loose due to the meer fact I have to focus on what I'm writing and it's not a meer ''The female smiled and walked off'' it is instead ''The female would have a pleasured smile across her face as she spoke softly towards her peer and explained that she needed to leave, she would softly turn on her heels as her hair went with her the red tints of it following as she walked away with grace.'' After even reading that it shows so much more detail about your character and how they walk and what they are like.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head Of Department.
↳ Description: The head of departments are teachers that have earned their way up the ranking systems, they are well respected due to the fact of their leadership and knowing their way around teaching and the systems of teaching.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is a new teacher that has just been accepted into teaching after their teacher training. They have moved up from their lower rank from Teacher Trainee and this rank is received if the principal feels like they have shown effort and hard dedication towards their teaching.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newley Qualified Teacher.
↳ Description: The Newley Qualified Teacher is a teacher who’s worked hard to get their qualified rank. They have just qualified from being an untrained teacher which means they have passed their practice phase. And are now newly qualified to teach but still have a long way to go in their teaching and classes.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: An Unqualified Teacher is a teacher that has just been placed into their so-called ‘Rookie Phase’ and or ‘Rookie Rank’ . These teachers may have some knowledge of what the school system consists of but may need some assistance from time to time, They are newer teachers that have just been brought to the field.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general:
The teachers at Karakura High are mainly directed to their class and what they are teaching all teachers have different methods and styles to teach their students in their classrooms. Teachers serve a purpose to inspire, motivate, encourage and educate students and learners of all ages. Learners and students can be of any age and from any background. However, for the purposes of this guide/job, teachers refer to those who educate young people of school age roughly four to eighteen. Teachers serve many roles within a school environment like caring for a student and looking after them and their well-being with so much more packed into a job as a teacher. The salary comes into play if you have taught fifteen classes in the span of one oocly month, that would give you ur salary of 350,000 Yen. If they had worked overtime or hosted more classes this would add a 50,000 Yen bonus. A lot of teachers tend to enjoy their spare time by relaxing at home or going out with friends and enjoying themselves or even focusing on helping students out of school.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are an extremely important asset to SchoolRP due to the fact the server is based around a school called Karakura High. The whole server is based on a school-like setting where you go and roleplay your characters' life setting in school and their education. With this, it also teaches you oocly how some college and teaching works and can somewhat teach you how the world outside of a Minecraft sever works. There are a lot of different aspects and views on why teachers are important for this server but the main reason is due to the fact it is a roleplay server set in a school-like environment.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The Karakura planning system works on the ‘‘MoSCoW’’ lesson planning system which means (Must have, Should have, Could have, Would have/Will not have).

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?:

Reasen Lunamrue Norgård is a medium-sized female standing at the height of five-six with an hour-glass like figure. The female has a soft monotone voice which comes across as quite motherly and seems to be at peace with you as you hear it. She seems to be covered in tattoos and piercings and seems to enjoy the more gothic style of the world infusing it into her body almost, as your eyes trail her you would see two sleeve tattoo’s on either arm, they would both be sets of roses infused with greenery one sleeve tattoo on her left arm seems to be some almost mixing pink to purple roses as with her right tattoo sleeves it seems to be the same but the roses are darker and seem to be more across the rose and red stature. As you look at her hands you would realize she seems to be missing both of her pinkies, small stubs remain where they once sat on her hands. If the female flipped her palm to face you, you would see a pagan symbol, a Pentacle in dark black following with rose petals around it. As you trail your eyes back to Reasens face you can see her piercings clearly, she seems to have one eyebrow fully pierced with three eyebrow piercings, and she also seems to have her vertical labret and her medusa piercing around her mouth. Both of her nostrils are pierced as well as her septum. Sen clearly seems to stand out from the crowd to make herself fit into her own small box of a unique pattern and comfortability.
Reasen looks at students with respect and comfort towards them, She will always check in with her students making sure they are alright and if they are feeling pressured to tell her. The one motto that Reasen carries with her is ‘’Respect goes both ways.’’ If you respect Reasen she will show her respect back to you, She will not ask you to respect her at the first stance of meeting her she will most likely say ‘’Respect and trust are earned, you must earn my respect as well as my trust and the same will go for you. I must earn your respect and trust so you enjoy the environment you are learning in and being taught in.’’
The female's future plans are something she has never fully thought about, she always tends to say ‘’The future will run its course with me, its the god's and goddesses' choices where my future lands me and how it lands with me.’’ She does indeed plan with her future to start a family one day and to finally settle down, she dreams about the day when she will be walking down the aisle with her wedding kimono on to settle with her husband while she lets the thought of children laughing softly around the house where she lives dream deeply into her.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
YReasen would approach the delinquents/group from behind. She would tap her heels against the floor as she spoke up ‘’Now, I wouldn't think that language is appropriate for school grounds, I would prefer you stopped before I have to hand out detention slips.’’ She would be blunt with it and not be light on the students, she would then tell them to hurry on from the hallway and to apologize for their rude and distasteful behavior.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Sen would first go in front of her desk as she looked around the classroom. She would wait until everybody was either finished or they weren't. She would speak up ‘’Dears, this is a classroom and this room is for your education and for your sake, not mine, if you wish to ruin ur education by not listening to a word I say I ask you to come up front and make ur excuse on why you do this. If you don't want to come up and speak about it I ask you to leave the classroom, the students that stay will be grateful due to the fact they are getting on with their work. Yet again taking a quite blunt and monotone setting.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Reasen would appear as she entered the teacher's lounge, the first thing she would say is good morning and how everybody is doing showing respect and balance towards her co-workers. Making sure everybody is in good tune and enjoying their day and if there is anything they need or want to talk about they can always find her in her classroom around break time and lunch.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
Sen would walk into the classroom peacefully as she set down her bag to the side. With a mothering smile resting against her face she would speak up “Good morning dears I hope we are all doing well this fine day, now let's take a couple of minutes to talk about what we did on the weekends and to get any exciting information out of our system so we can have a working environment” She would say with a mothering tone to it. She would take out a pot of popsicle sticks and pull out a name announcing it asking the student what they had done for the day. As she had finished the first exercise she would continue with her lesson with her students.

/me As the class seemed to be getting excited and a tad rowdy she should yell out “Pause”. As she looked around the room making sure everybody was paused and quiet she would speak up in a softer tone once again “Alright my loves, I can understand that we are having quite an exciting lesson today and I can understand that you are enjoying it, but remember this is still our working environment I do not mind whispering and quite a chatter as long as you are doing your work correctly, now unpause and let's continue.” This seemed to be a simple tactic to calm her class down and to get them to listen to her properly it was also an enjoyable tactic as the students had to stay very still and pause almost like a tv when paused with a remote.

/me The female would clap her hands together as she spun around facing her students with a smile “Alright lovelies today we are doing our brainstorming, I want you to think of as many things that go into Performing Arts, Anything that includes dance, music or acting. As we are doing more of our art today we will be figuring out slight costumes for our upcoming acting and performance. We have paint and colors and some paper to my side so I would like you to go ahead and collect the supplies you want to use and make your assigned costume that I gave you last period.” The female would clap her hands back together allowing her students to go ahead and collect their supplies as she went back to designing her own costume on the whiteboard to help her students to brainstorm their own costumes.

/me The female would spin around on her chair facing her students as she spoke “Alright darlings today we do have to have some work done which includes a practice test on what we have been learning throughout this week from our performing arts, I can understand tests are stressful and that you may not enjoy it but they are mandatory I cannot help you through this test but my lovelies I have taught you guys for long enough to know that you can do this! I strongly believe in all of you.” Sen would be supportive of her students making sure to induce them with a positive atmosphere to give them the best of comfort and support while they do their practice tests.

Backstory
Reasen Ryder Norgård would have moved from a small area in Russia called Rostov. She would have first moved into a small apartment in Karakura with her two sisters Artai & Sardonyx. The three females seemed to be triplets but seemingly not biological triplets as they looked far from alike. Reasen would attend Karakura highschool until she had become twenty-three, dropping herself out of college with her academic degrees to become a Performing Arts teacher.
The female would spend three more years away from Karakura down in the highlands of Scotland teaching in a small school that was in need of a Performing Arts teacher. As she lived in the areas of Scotland frequently moving about to teach in other countries in need of a teacher who had the skills that she possessed she would slowly come to the realisation that she was missing Karakura and her family.
As she was twenty-six she would move back to Karakura as she sat herself down finally taking out the paper file for her Preforming Art teaching application. She would take a look at it as her sister Artai nodded, sadly when Reasen was away teaching her sister Sardonyx would have passed away from cancer. In her sister's embrace, she would remember ‘’Go for gold and go high’’ a simple but strong sentence her sister Sardonyx would tell her. She decided to sit down and begin to fill out her application once and for all.

In-Character Information

body.png

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Reasen Norgård
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Miss Norgård or Miss Reasen.
Preferred Name: Rea & Sen.

Age (Minimum is 27): Twenty Nine (29)
Religious Denomination: Paganism
Marital Status: Single.

Nationality
: Russian and Scottish.
Current Location: Karakura , Block H.

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
Three.

Academic Degree: Masters's degree in Performing Arts.
Year of Graduation: twenty seventeen (2017)
Major(s): Art, Biology, Maths, and Performing Arts.
Minors: Chemistry and Business.

Native Languages: Scottish Gaelic and Russian.
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A​

Users who are viewing this thread