Political Beliefs:
N/A​

╭┈┈┈┈┈ ೋღ❦ღೋ
*General Appearance*
ೋღ❦ღೋ┈┈┈┈┈╯

Appearance:
1657327851672.png
Personality:
As you get to know Prim better, his personality begins to emerge and blossom. He's first incredibly shy and hardly engages in conversation. This is a result of his reticent demeanor and anxiety when introducing himself to new people. Prim may approach you by glancing your way or waving his hand. Unless he is genuinely interested in talking to you, he rarely strikes up a discussion. Prim is far from reserved, though, as you come to know him. You're frequently pestered by him, either for conversation or to hang out. A kind man who enjoys helping others. Prim is an attention seeker, but he justifies this behavior by saying that he wants to "bring color to his life," which is what he enjoyed most. Since Pri cherishes all of his connections, he does get struck back periodically by this. As it makes him feel regretful and worried that he has bothered you. Prim has a certain charm in that you can easily bring a smile to his face. He also has a tendency to flirt.

Equipment:
notebooks to write down in. a cuddly stuffed toy that he received as an infant.

╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗

Fun facts
╚────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╝

Favorite color:
Shades of light blue/teal/turquoise

Favorite animal:
Red Pandas

Favorite food:
Pasta Fettuccini Alfredo

Fears:
insects, arachnids, etc. falling from heights.

Hobbies:
One of Prim’s biggest hobbies is writing and reading. Both are two of his passions. He aspires to be a writer one day. On that same level, prim daydreams a lot, creating scenarios, worlds, and more.

Fashion:
Prim has no particular preferences; he often welcomes everything that captures his attention or falls in love with. Prim enjoys bright, often flamboyant, things.

Common words:
Anyways, literally, slay

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ ೋ•◦❥•◦ ೋ
*Relationships*
•◦ ೋ•◦❥•◦ ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯
Bellarose Everglow {Sister}

“Bellarose and I have been together forever, and we always will be. There are no secrets between us; we are siblings by happenstance and friends by choice. Even in the midst of conflicts, she has never failed to make me grin. Nothing could ever replace her, and I wouldn't change a thing about our relationship. I owe her everything. Bellarose is an exuberant and delightful person to be around who will undoubtedly make everyone's day. Even with her erratic quirks that only makes her more endearing. Without her, I wouldn't be the person I am today. I adore her as she gave me genuine joy. Being her brother will always make me feel more proud than anything else. In her own words, she’s #slay”

Users who are viewing this thread