Do you have discord?:
Yes i do, But i always mute in calls because of anxiety's

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Yes i reached the warn limits

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Everyday after school

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Private Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
As a private tutor you are suppossed to help students to learn the subject that they dont understand and or are failing in. A private tutor basically gives extra help to learn the subject to get the grades higher up. A private tutor is there for students who do not understand a subject or just need a little bit of help to fully understand the subject.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes i do

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
yes i do

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: i have been roleplaying as a college student for 2 years and in total ive been roleplaying for almost 3 years since i joined srp in 2018.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.32274/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/office-secretary-application.30321/ Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/twerkingjesuserp-office-secretary-application-2.19879/ Accepted (befor i got demoted)

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would calmly and politely tell the student to watch their language and tell him or her to continue listening to the subject that im tutoring him or her for.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would ask for help by a professional and to do the job together and correctly. And if im not allowed to get help i would do the job but carefully to not damage anything or myself.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If the job is very dangerous i would ask some help so they do the job correctly and safely so they dont cause any harm to the school or either themselves.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?:
My character would act normal and politely, she would do her work and stay quietly to not disturb any other employees.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Would open the textbook of the subject explaining with a calm voice "So if you do the pythagoras theorem you do A squared + B squared = ?"
/me Would say in a calmly tone "Could u please pay attention to the lesson i dont want you to fail. I am here for your learning to pass the subject that you are having trouble with."
/me Would say in a soft tone "You will pass this if u believe in yourself and work hard to get a good grade and a wonderful future"

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Elizabeth 'Liz' Hemingway
Age (Minimum age is 25): 27
Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Mrs. Hemingway

Academic Degree:
A.S (Associate Of Sience)
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Sociology
Minors:
Psychology

Backstory

Elizabeth 'Liz' Hemingway was 14 when she moved to Karakura from Spain Gran Canaria. She was always the smart person in the family. She was always bullied and caused out for nerd constantly. She was bullied for years because of that. She tried standing up for herself but she always got told that she was weak and never get a chance to get friends. She hated the comments but her confidence was stronger and continued studying for her future. She got accepted into college at age 19 and she was happy that she was accepted. The people who bullied her had to do the grade over again and she said "Whos now the loser". She stopped making eye contact with the bullies and continued studying for her own future. She was thinking "What do i wanna be when im older?". It took her a year to realize that her passion was helping people since over the years in highschool the teachers told her to help the students with understanding the knowledge of the subject that they are failing in. She was studying for months to reach the goal that she wanted. After her 20th birthday she thought "Maybe its time to take a step higher up.". And she did , she tried applying for the job but she was doubting that she would make it. So she waited a few more months and studied all those months more to understand what a private tutor does and how to be one. She understood that she need to help people to pass their grades or help to understand the subject and explanation that they are failing in. After 6 months of studying the subjects she needed to understand to reach her goal she applied for the job and now shes waiting and hoping to get the job.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation to join the KHS is because ive been a college student for years and i want to step up to get a actual job. I tried applying for Office-Secretary but always got denied or demoted. So now im here to try something else and hoping i could help the students to understand the subject correctly and to make them pass their grades.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
It was always a dream to become a private tutor for me and i wanted to apply for it but my English wasnt very good. Now that im older i understand more words of English. And i feel like i could help students to pass in the future.

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
I dont have any notes
Do you have any questions?: I dont have any questions

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- Please further elaborate and detail your situations section, make sure to fill the majority of the /me's with action and gestures. You may re-apply in 7 days.
-
If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread