Out-Of-Character Information

In Game Name:
tamayoki (alternate account!)

Do you have discord?
Yes, I do: Roza#5768

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No, I haven’t been banned before!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I believe I am very active, because I’d like to be “up-to-date” on everything. It depends on the month or week, because sometimes my OOC work is being busy, or sometimes not. If it’s a calm week I am online around more than 5 hours a day. If it’s a busy day, I am online for around 3 or 4 hours. On the forums I am mostly active, again to be “up-to-date”, I like to scroll around and read most things, to see what people are up to!

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
I would like to apply for the role of Private Tutor!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
A tutor, who can also be called an academic tutor, is someone who provides assistance towards a student when they need help in a way of learning. Some tutors give extra “classes” to a student in order to let them being up the with the subject of a class. They help students get more skills on a subject, area or even skill. Students visit a tutor once a week or a month, depending on their level.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
I do! That makes it realistic and it makes people have more motivation! If you won't fire people they would just fun around and not be serious, it's a good thing that it's realistic and motivation making.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
I do, I have been playing SRP seriously for over a few months. I think I can say that serious roleplay is a thing that is hard to always keep up, especially when you're "funning" with your friends around the server. I think I can also say that I have enough experience to serious roleplay. How I would serious roleplay: detailed /me's. /me's are one of the most important things to serious roleplay, of course there are short /me's, but I like detailed /me's!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I played SRP for almost 2 years, with a one year break. I started to play again this year when Corona started and I got a laptop to actually play on. I started to experience many roleplay situations, like SportRP, FamilyRP and way much more! I learned a lot and I would like to expand the experience more. I played when I was younger roleplays on creative servers!

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sayoko-dot-hanasaki-dutch-application.23881/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-application.24427/ - Denied
Musical Theatre Club application (in general the club application!) - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rozacs-college-application.29721/ - Accepted

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would walk up to the student with a mature and calm vibe. If a student is cursing there is most of the time something wrong, I would ask them what would be wrong in their lives at that moment. A student needs a school staff who shows respect back. Staff expect that students show respect towards them, but students deserve the respect back. If they don’t calm down I would give them a warning, because respect is one of the main rules in school. If they don’t listen after I warn them and gently ask them not to do it, I would go to a school higher up in order to get help.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would agree on doing the job request. It’s a good thing to explore and experience different kinds of things. The cool thing about experiences and such things is that you can only upgrade more. It can be hazardous, but it could be also a nice opportunity to be given! Who knows what comes after that, always take the opportunity! If it’s something that is not possible for me to do I won’t do it, it’s okay to say no to things. If it’s something a lifetaking thing I would say in a good way no.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If it’s not asked by a School Principal I would question it, what are they doing and why? Is it something that could be lifetaking I would immediately go to a Principal, first telling them to stop doing what they’re doing. Since it’s a school. It’s not meant to have dead people there, the environment needs to be nice and calming. If it’s not a life taking thing I would just ask them to stop doing it, because harming can still happen. A school employee needs to act mature, one of the adult rules is to keep children safe, children are the future and students come to learn. If you’re an immature adult, you’re a bad lookup towards students. Students are supposed to look up and if you’re giving them the wrong way to look up, it’s wrong.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
The thing my character would do is bring a nice cup of green tea. She would be a very social woman and in order to keep the good spirit she’d socialize with her colleagues. She’d also enjoy the rest of the break and the calm spirit. If she finished her first cup of tea, she would have no doubt to have another one. If she has time left before the next period she’d read a book about a cute romance story. She’d like to read the newspapers in order to keep up with the world. Masami is a really social person and she would like to keep her heads up with the people she most of the time.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
  • /me: would calmly walk up to the desk while waiting for the student. She’d place the books neat on the shelf while placing a warm smile on her face. She’d pat down her blouse and sit down on the chair, next to the desk.
  • /me: would sign for the student to sit down on the chair. She’d take out her notebook and a few pens. Placing them next to each other. She’d open her notebook and go on the page with the students' name.
  • /me: would close the notebook after writing the last sentence. &f”Ok! I think we’re all done with a good aim! Are you sure to read the extra chapter? I’ll see you next week!”

In-Character Section

Full Name:
Masami Hanasaki

Age (Minimum age is 25):
38 years old

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Ms. Hanasaki

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of art

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Sociology, art, history.

Minors:
Sociology

Backstory

Masami was born in Karakura, a Japanese female. Her parents were both Japanese and raised Masami in Karakura, until she became 13 years old. Her parents met each other in Karakura and loved the place. They were traditional Japanese people. They were really warm people when you met them. Masami took over the warmness.

At that time she was 13 she went to Tokyo with her parents. Her parents thought she would get more experience and a chance with her siblings. Masami moved with her siblings and parents to a nice environment in Tokyo. Masami took classes in high school to become better in English. Masami seemed to be a good pickup in languages and adored learning it, so her parents put her in a special language school. She learned more about English and it kept her interested.

After finishing high school, she went to college so she could get her bachelor of art. She was also interested in history and art. As main major she chose art, because that interested her a lot. After graduating on her bachelor's degree she went back to Karakura, to work for a little longer there. In Karakura she met a male, the “love” of her life. They got a child, named Souta. Souta was the first born and after Souta there was Sayoko. And not a while later Masami got Sachiko. Three amazing children and the love of her life, what did she want more?

After one year that Sachiko was born they moved to Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands. Masami got her first job there as a private tutor, in a private international school. She was teaching in English and Japanese. Her children went to the same school, because they could stay up with their Japanese since it was a subject there.

Unfortunately, the plans didn’t go as good as Masami and her husband thought in her head. The job of her husband got bankrupt and they needed to decide what to do next. They had two options, finding a new job in The Netherlands or go back to Karakura to find a job there. The family decided to go back to Karakura, where luckily the husband got a job. Masami would have got the job, private tutor, after she applied. Now the family lives there happily together!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation is that I think I would be a good addition towards the school. I am experienced, but I believe I could get way more experience. Helping students is one of my other passions and I believe I would be a good tutor to many students! As a student, in the olden days, I lived in Karakura! I loved the town and I would enjoy working there since it’s a part of my life.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
The reason why I should be accepted over other applicants is that I have different skills, I like to work hard, since hard work pays off! I believe that I’m a very positive person and I really could tutor students in a way that they will understand what they don’t understand. As I have a huge motivation and I would adore to work on the school, I also believe that I would fit on KHS. Tutoring is one of my passions and I enjoy doing it!

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
None.
Do you have any questions?:
No!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Private Tutor, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord, if you aren't already.
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread